Debate Now Who are the serious debaters on this forum?

they have her diary. It's a fact. To not be honest about that only hurts you. I couldn't give two shits, the fbi wouldn't be looking to get it if it wasn't true.

Her diary is on the internet. It's not evidence of squat. Your rebuttal is incompetent.

A number of..........Let me know, thank you.

Rumpole.

Do you think it's because of the American culture? You guys call it "Free Speech" whereas in Europe and the UK, it's called "Freedom of expression".

So we're heavily into libel and slander laws. So here in the UK, say or write whatever you like, but just make sure you have evidence because if the person you made the claim about takes you to court and it meets the criteria for libel/slander, you could lose quite a bit of money. I noticed most Americans just blab anything with no evidence.

Also, you can ask a question, someone replies without answering it but they ask a question, then later on they get uptight because I didn't answer their question. So I just end up having to tell them, "The way it works is, you answer my question first, then I'll answer yours, until then...."

The funniest one is, being British, are the clichés, the endless clichés that get thrown because they can't debate. I've made a list of 11 but it needs updated to 12, but a cliché comes out, I copy and paste my post that contains them.

Do you think it's because of the American culture? You guys call it "Free Speech" whereas in Europe and the UK, it's called "Freedom of expression".

So we're heavily into libel and slander laws. So here in the UK, say or write whatever you like, but just make sure you have evidence because if the person you made the claim about takes you to court and it meets the criteria for libel/slander, you could lose quite a bit of money. I noticed most Americans just blab anything with no evidence.

Also, you can ask a question, someone replies without answering it but they ask a question, then later on they get uptight because I didn't answer their question. So I just end up having to tell them, "The way it works is, you answer my question first, then I'll answer yours, until then...."

The funniest one is, being British, are the clichés, the endless clichés that get thrown because they can't debate. I've made a list of 11 but it needs updated to 12, but a cliché comes out, I copy and paste my post that contains them.
Thought terminating cliches are the worst. Trump has done a marvelous job at implanting them in his followers brains.

Thought terminating cliches are the worst. Trump has done a marvelous job at implanting them in his followers brains.
The endless ODS, BDS, and especially the TDS posts are tiresome but you guys are heavily into character assassination as opposed to policies.

Policies effect pockets, but many are bothered about hair, falling off bikes, orange skin etc..

You talk like a Nazi. People were forbidden to listen to anything not Germany Nazi. Sounds like you have the same disease as the Nazis. You want people forbidden to hear things not demofk.

Watch the series all the light we cannot see and see who you act like.

Weak minded people can’t stop complying, afraid of the consequences.

Remember your orders, the firer is your father and he told you to jump

Last edited:
post 416 says otherwise you idiot. You should go back and delete your history before you make such statements.
I was being serious in that post. I think racists should be open about it. Nobody can stop you from being racist. Just be honest. It's vindicating to tell the truth.

I'm not racist, but racists don't offend me. I don't think it's actually possible to offend me with words. It's when things get physical that I lose my shit.

I was being serious in that post. I think racists should be open about it. Nobody can stop you from being racist. Just be honest. It's vindicating to tell the truth.

I'm not racist, but racists don't offend me. I don't think it's actually possible to offend me with words. It's when things get physical that I lose my shit.
That wasn’t my point, my point was demofks yell rrrracist at us and can’t debate

You don't get banned on PF for your political views. By the way, what are they?
I did.
You were the one who suggested you would debate me in a civil manner, right?
The offer still stands.
regarding Viet Nam, America was in the wrong, let's just leave it there.

No, I can't leave it there. I perceive that is an attempt to absolve America from all responsibility for all of it's other 35+ wars of aggression..

And therein lies my first question to you in our debate. Was I right?

You talk like a Nazi. People were forbidden to listen to anything not Germany Nazi. Sounds like you have the same disease as the Nazis. You want people forbidden to hear things not demofk.

Watch the series all the light we cannot see and see who you act like.

Weak minded people can’t stop complying, afraid of the consequences.

Remember your orders, the firer is your father and he told you to jump

Were you born this mentally challenged? Or is this brain fart Tourette's in action?

The endless ODS, BDS, and especially the TDS posts are tiresome but you guys are heavily into character assassination as opposed to policies.

Policies effect pockets, but many are bothered about hair, falling off bikes, orange skin etc..

Are you a serious debater?

You tell me.

Forum List

Back