Who are some of your favorite Black Actors/Actresses, all-time?

I'm gonna favor comedic actors so
Richard Pryor, Kevin Hart, Tommy Davidson
Action and Comedy Wesley Snipes.
Female: Queen Latifah, Tasha Smith.

Not a fan of Halle Berry. She comes across as a talent-less pair of breasts, that thinks curves are a substitute for quality acting.
Depending on my mood, curves can be a substitute for quality acting. Usually, If I watch a movie I simply want to be entertained whether it is good acting or bad acting.

My favorite is Clarence Gilyard Jr. from the Walker, Texas Ranger show. Right behind him is Jaleel White from the Family Matters show.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
I always liked Clarence Gilyard too. Walker. Texas Ranger is all he did. He is a University Professor.
He was also in one of the Left Behind films and the second Karate Kid film. Go here for his profile.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Ted Danson

Ted-Danson-Blackface.jpg

I'm gonna favor comedic actors so
Richard Pryor, Kevin Hart, Tommy Davidson
Action and Comedy Wesley Snipes.
Female: Queen Latifah, Tasha Smith.

Tommy Davidson performed and he killed it. My favorite was him making fun of white people dancing. Compared it to a black baby trying to dance. You have to see it. It was on tv I'm sure you can find it somewhere to watch. Lots of other funny comedians and some good singers too.

A new favorite has been added to my list. I fell for him almost a year ago.

Northern Calloway (David from the Sesame Street children's show)

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

P.S. Why do the best have to be gone already? One that I mentioned in my previous message went forward last year on November 28th: Clarence Gilyard of the Walker, Texas Ranger show. I loved watching him give us the character of Ranger James Trivette. Northern's final day was January 9, 1990. He would've hit 75 years old this past January 22nd if he was still here.

Forum List

Back