Some Nuggets of Truth

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I am just going to randomly drop some truth out here. You can do with it what you want.

1. There is no “white supremacy” in the US today except for a handful of inconsequential trailer park people in Indiana. Anything else you call white supremacy is not white supremacy.

2. J6 was not an insurrection. If it was intended as such, it was the most piss poor insurrection in the history of humanity.

3. The pending prosecutions of Donald Trump are motivated purely by politics.

4. Jews are not Nazis, ever.

5. The north did not go to war with the South to stop slavery.

6. America offers vastly more economic opportunity and individual freedom and liberties than any other country in the world.

7. Hating Zionism is the same as hating Jews.

8. Joe Biden lacks the cognitive ability to be president.

9. The overwhelming amount of violent gun crimes in America are committed by black youths with handguns.

10. If you are going to call somebody a Nazi, then they should be stuffing Jews into an oven. If they are not doing this, then they are not Nazis.

There is more to state, but I think these 10 nuggets of wisdom are a good start. What you need to do is memorize, internalize, and accept these facts as true. I guarantee you that your life, and the lives of those around you, will dramatically improve.

Seems you are desperate to be mocked .

It is becoming popular here to compulsively bare one's private world view , which , in cases of mental health disorders , should be kept private .
Therefore, next week I shall give you my back story and tell you how I have become the perfect foil for Alien infiltration into the Human species .
A bit late for you take action ---as you will soon see .

Demonic laughter and wing flapping . Exit .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back