Whites are to blame for the woke

Not that woke is bad, woke is good and the logical conclusion. But many whites(most of them just racist-though the majority of whites are racist so I digress) whine about wokeness. Wokeness only exists because of white Racism and white privilege.

In the beginning, you had white racism. Wokes are just responding to that racism and finally waking up. I love it tbh. But without that white racism , the woke have no advent, no catalyst. I say the same thing to these white racist dummies in my city who complain about these ok politicians who are easy on crime. Hey, tough. You threw black people in jail and gave out unfair, racist sentencing, so now people vote for these people to quell that racism. The white man fails to understand cause and effect.

But I'm hopeful for the future. 2020 was based, wasn't it? You had complete black anarchy, cops zooming up and down the street all day, totally spread thin; People casting stones at the racist pigs and they could do absolutely nothing about it but bend over and take it. Pure despondency. I absolutely loved it. That's a microcosm of what blacks ought to do as we move forward, and conquer white supremacy. Biden says that whites will be "an absolute minority" by 2050. Bro I can't wait hahahahah. They're going to do to you what you've done to them. And after they do it, my grandchildren are going to tell your white grandchildren " stop being a victim", "there is no non white privilege", "get out if your victim complex", pull yourself up by the bootstraps". Again, I can't wait lol. And it'll be all your fault, and history will have subs like this to confirm it.
Oh look a new troll who watches Thomas Sowell, gets mad, and tries to deflect. WS is nothing more than the constitution, W. Civ, the primary culture. The problem with Blacks is that Marxists convinced them that integrating into the primary culture was bad because that meant getting good grades, getting married then having kids, speaking good English, being a Christian was acting White and that was bad. Now prior to the 1960's in the preceding century Blacks were already doing the aforementioned but the (((white))) marxists didn't want that to happen.

Irish politicians did the same crap to Irish. They told them no matter what you do relative to integrating into a larger WASP culture you will never be accepted you will always be Shanty Irish, never Lace Curtain.

What are you going to replace WS with? More criminal hood rat behavior? LOL

I don't know.... there is a lot of very angry young woke black women running around these days....

Not that woke is bad, woke is good and the logical conclusion. But many whites(most of them just racist-though the majority of whites are racist so I digress) whine about wokeness. Wokeness only exists because of white Racism and white privilege.

In the beginning, you had white racism. Wokes are just responding to that racism and finally waking up. I love it tbh. But without that white racism , the woke have no advent, no catalyst. I say the same thing to these white racist dummies in my city who complain about these ok politicians who are easy on crime. Hey, tough. You threw black people in jail and gave out unfair, racist sentencing, so now people vote for these people to quell that racism. The white man fails to understand cause and effect.
The wokesters are just virtue signaling and trying to suck up to you race baiting fucking bullies....They'll be the first to be lined up and shot, in the extremely unlikely event that you knuckle draggers ever seize control of society....No more complicated than that.
But I'm hopeful for the future. 2020 was based, wasn't it? You had complete black anarchy, cops zooming up and down the street all day, totally spread thin; People casting stones at the racist pigs and they could do absolutely nothing about it but bend over and take it. Pure despondency. I absolutely loved it. That's a microcosm of what blacks ought to do as we move forward, and conquer white supremacy. Biden says that whites will be "an absolute minority" by 2050. Bro I can't wait hahahahah. They're going to do to you what you've done to them. And after they do it, my grandchildren are going to tell your white grandchildren " stop being a victim", "there is no non white privilege", "get out if your victim complex", pull yourself up by the bootstraps". Again, I can't wait lol. And it'll be all your fault, and history will have subs like this to confirm it.
DoItfaggot.jpg

Oh look a new troll who watches Thomas Sowell, gets mad, and tries to deflect. WS is nothing more than the constitution, W. Civ, the primary culture. The problem with Blacks is that Marxists convinced them that integrating into the primary culture was bad because that meant getting good grades, getting married then having kids, speaking good English, being a Christian was acting White and that was bad. Now prior to the 1960's in the preceding century Blacks were already doing the aforementioned but the (((white))) marxists didn't want that to happen.

Irish politicians did the same crap to Irish. They told them no matter what you do relative to integrating into a larger WASP culture you will never be accepted you will always be Shanty Irish, never Lace Curtain.

What are you going to replace WS with? More criminal hood rat behavior? LOL
Actually, Sowell agrees with me.

So does your boi Jordan B Peterson.

No, the white man is the devil.
I use to.... not very long ago respect the hell out of African Americans... I revered the dedicated single black mothers in America....
But ever since Obama went on his crusade to divide us along black and white the incessant whining from the black community regardless of truth has made me lose all respect for many in the black community..... you all are being led around by anti-American commie white liberals..... its quite shameful really....

Oh look didn't take much for your inner authentic blackness to rear it's ugly head.
Your boi Sowell also said that contemporary black sub culture is advent from white southern culture. "Cracker culture". I guess you can only learn from the best bwahaha

Your boi Sowell also said that contemporary black sub culture is advent from white southern culture. "Cracker culture". I guess you can only learn from the best bwahaha
That is true. It isn't like all whites who immigrated to the USA were a monolith. There were vastly different cultures and languages.

Forum List

Back