Whites are to blame for the woke

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Not that woke is bad, woke is good and the logical conclusion. But many whites(most of them just racist-though the majority of whites are racist so I digress) whine about wokeness. Wokeness only exists because of white Racism and white privilege.

In the beginning, you had white racism. Wokes are just responding to that racism and finally waking up. I love it tbh. But without that white racism , the woke have no advent, no catalyst. I say the same thing to these white racist dummies in my city who complain about these ok politicians who are easy on crime. Hey, tough. You threw black people in jail and gave out unfair, racist sentencing, so now people vote for these people to quell that racism. The white man fails to understand cause and effect.

But I'm hopeful for the future. 2020 was based, wasn't it? You had complete black anarchy, cops zooming up and down the street all day, totally spread thin; People casting stones at the racist pigs and they could do absolutely nothing about it but bend over and take it. Pure despondency. I absolutely loved it. That's a microcosm of what blacks ought to do as we move forward, and conquer white supremacy. Biden says that whites will be "an absolute minority" by 2050. Bro I can't wait hahahahah. They're going to do to you what you've done to them. And after they do it, my grandchildren are going to tell your white grandchildren " stop being a victim", "there is no non white privilege", "get out if your victim complex", pull yourself up by the bootstraps". Again, I can't wait lol. And it'll be all your fault, and history will have subs like this to confirm it.

Not that woke is bad, woke is good and the logical conclusion. But many whites(most of them just racist-though the majority of whites are racist so I digress) whine about wokeness. Wokeness only exists because of white Racism and white privilege.

In the beginning, you had white racism. Wokes are just responding to that racism and finally waking up. I love it tbh. But without that white racism , the woke have no advent, no catalyst. I say the same thing to these white racist dummies in my city who complain about these ok politicians who are easy on crime. Hey, tough. You threw black people in jail and gave out unfair, racist sentencing, so now people vote for these people to quell that racism. The white man fails to understand cause and effect.

But I'm hopeful for the future. 2020 was based, wasn't it? You had complete black anarchy, cops zooming up and down the street all day, totally spread thin; People casting stones at the racist pigs and they could do absolutely nothing about it but bend over and take it. Pure despondency. I absolutely loved it. That's a microcosm of what blacks ought to do as we move forward, and conquer white supremacy. Biden says that whites will be "an absolute minority" by 2050. Bro I can't wait hahahahah. They're going to do to you what you've done to them. And after they do it, my grandchildren are going to tell your white grandchildren " stop being a victim", "there is no non white privilege", "get out if your victim complex", pull yourself up by the bootstraps". Again, I can't wait lol. And it'll be all your fault, and history will have subs like this to confirm it.

Horseshit

You are a troll

Your anti white racist posts are designed to get attention for yourself and nothing more

How long until you hit high school?

Yep.

Nobody gave the kid any positive attention growing up, so he learned early on that the only way to get any attention at all was by acting out.

It all started when he was just a lil tyke and his parents had to start tying a pork chop around his neck just to get the dog to play with him.

I'm not the confused one in this conversation.

Woke is a child who whines because they can't make the world do what they want.
"Literally millions of falsified votes" is the child who can't cope with the world that won't submit to his Con-servative Marxist cult. Lol

I'm not the confused one in this conversation.

Woke is a child who whines because they can't make the world do what they want.
Like people crying for over a year about voter fraud that never happened.

69BD1253-77C2-4504-BE11-D294A9E46724.jpeg

"Literally millions of falsified votes" is the child who can't cope with the world that won't submit to his Con-servative Marxist cult. Lol
Except in the grown-up world, we don't ignore evidence of wrongdoing as the 'woke' left does.

Like people crying for over a year about voter fraud that never happened.

View attachment 632906
Again, simply saying it did not happen is not proof that it did not happen.

Evidence and proof of vote counting shenanigans have been provided. Turning your head away and plugging your ears is 'woke' behavior.

We already know that 'wokek' behavior is an immature world view.

More immature behavior I see.

I have no intentions of persuing the overthrow of this fraudulent election. The time for that has come and gone. God could declare the election a fraud and you clowns would ignore it.

What I do with the information is ensure that vote counting and other forms of voting shenanigans are stopped in the next election.

We do that by ensuring that vote integrity laws are put in place and enforced.

We will not be electing another incompetent vegetable like Brandon to the White House.

Forum List

Back