The left continues to negatively affect the black community.

tshrimp

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2021
Not California
Policies by the left continue to cause a negative impact on the black community. Republicans give the black community the lowest unemployment in history, but the democrats give the highest number of murders. And that is during a lockdown. Real thinkers know who the party of the black community really is.

Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement​

Black Americans, the number of deaths spiked by more than 32% compared to 2019.

1650380218713.png

They shouldn't be surprised...the nation is being run by the whitest Easter Bunny I've ever seen.....

Policies by the left continue to cause a negative impact on the black community. Republicans give the black community the lowest unemployment in history, but the democrats give the highest number of murders. And that is during a lockdown. Real thinkers know who the party of the black community really is.

View attachment 632904
Wrong. Republicans did not give blacks low unemployment. Black unemployment was double that of whites.

You point out the number of blacks killed.

But in 2020, whites were the offenders in over 1 million assaults, 74,000 plus sex crimes, over 145,000 burglaries, 282,000 vandalisms, 670,000 larceny thefts, and 896,000 drug offenses. Thats just a few categories whited led in. So shut the fuck up about blacks.

Weird. Trump was president in 2020 when everyone became unemployed and violence ticked up. Amazing how Biden did that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Weird. Trump was president in 2020 when everyone became unemployed and violence ticked up. Amazing how Biden did that.
The "defund the police" movement was started by the democrats while Trump was still in office. It is a product of the left, and not specifically Joe Biden. Actually I don't see Brandon's name in the article or any post.

Wrong. Republicans did not give blacks low unemployment. Black unemployment was double that of whites.

You point out the number of blacks killed.

But in 2020, whites were the offenders in over 1 million assaults, 74,000 plus sex crimes, over 145,000 burglaries, 282,000 vandalisms, 670,000 larceny thefts, and 896,000 drug offenses. Thats just a few categories whited led in. So shut the fuck up about blacks.
Funny how you twist and change the subject. This is about blacks being negatively affected by policies of the left. You may not care about the safety of the black community, but I do. And I will not STFU about blacks, as they deserve to be safe.

Funny how you twist and change the subject. This is about blacks being negatively affected by policies of the left. You may not care about the safety of the black community, but I do. And I will not STFU about blacks, as they deserve to be safe.
The problem is that even blacks who want a strong police presence in the neighborhoods feel obligated to raise holy hell whenever a cop tries to arrest a black perp.

You don't give a damn about the safety of the black community. I posted facts. You post racist mumbo jumbo. You do need to STFU because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. The numbers I presented shows a much higher crime and violence problem among whites. You ignore your own safety to post a bunch of racist drivel.

The problem is that even blacks who want a strong police presence in the neighborhoods feel obligated to raise holy hell whenever a cop tries to arrest a black perp.
No, that's not the problem.

You don't give a damn about the safety of the black community. I posted facts. You post racist mumbo jumbo. You do need to STFU because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. The numbers I presented shows a much higher crime and violence problem among whites. You ignore your own safety to post a bunch of racist drivel.
Black crime creates more negative attitudes by whites towards blacks than does white crime towards whites by whites. IOW blacks have more to lose.

That would be a great topic. But this one is about how defund the police has caused issues, and the ones paying the price to this leftist ideology is our black community. I care deeply and is why I brought it up. And how in the heck is anything I posted racist?

1650402540550.png

View attachment 632904
Citations needed lol. 9 of the 10 poorest states are all red, and many of them have the highest black populations. Places like LA, GA, SC, have all been ran by republicans for years and they've done absolutely nothing for the blacks living there.

• Thanks
Keeping racist pigs accountable, and lamenting crime, aren't mutually exclusive. That's what you hillbillies fail to understand. Incredibly low iq.

• Thanks
Keeping racist pigs accountable, and lamenting crime, aren't mutually exclusive. That's what you hillbillies fail to understand. Incredibly low iq.
My nephew and I were recently reflecting on unwarranted police behavior toward us during traffic stops and other incidents, which occurred when we were younger. We are white but the police behavior towards us was inexcusable. However, that all ended when we matured and behaved ourselves in a responsible manner, although I am still 'head shy' whenever I see a cop.

So, in my experience it's the nature of cops to try to escalate situations in order to satisfy their 'power trip'. They do this with all ethnicities. Blacks are taught this by their parents, but it seems to go in one ear and out the other. Maybe if they plug up one ear...;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back