Brown vs Maddox

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Mr Brown does a remarkable job in controlling himself in the face of a real fuckwit. Then we learn that Maddox has his own stormtrooper hiding behind rhe curtain. Maddox then lies about being set up on the show.

Jim Brown was a professional footballer I believe but perhaps heshould have gone into politics. His opponent was politician but seemed to be an extra from Mississipi Burning.

The arguments he made seeemed to be very similar to the shite I read on this forum today. The neo nazi right has not moved an inch in 50 years.

Jim Brown was a professional footballer I believe

We don't call them "footballers". Sissies flopping around on a field with feigned ankle injuries are footballers. Jim Brown was an excellent football player.

I wonder how he felt about the Dims voting against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. You're right, nothing has changed.

Mr Brown does a remarkable job in controlling himself in the face of a real fuckwit. Then we learn that Maddox has his own stormtrooper hiding behind rhe curtain. Maddox then lies about being set up on the show.

Jim Brown was a professional footballer I believe but perhaps heshould have gone into politics. His opponent was politician but seemed to be an extra from Mississipi Burning.

The arguments he made seeemed to be very similar to the shite I read on this forum today. The neo nazi right has not moved an inch in 50 years.

Nazis are leftists Commie.....you keep forgetting that.

We don't call them "footballers". Sissies flopping around on a field with feigned ankle injuries are footballers. Jim Brown was an excellent football player.

I wonder how he felt about the Dims voting against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. You're right, nothing has changed.
I think we can see how he felt about Lester Maddox. Racist shite.

So that was before the parties switched sides. He would be a republican today.
That is your excuse for slavery, the KKK, and fascism. Funny though, the Dims began them all.
The parties switched sides.....that is a better one than masks prevent Covid.

Democrats like Maddox still exist today, they are just better disguised.

So that was before the parties switched sides. He would be a republican today.
No he was a racist Democrat until his death in 2003. Today he'd be a closet racist but a racist none the less, sort of like Biden and his racism over the years.

Forum List

Back