Whites are to blame for the woke

Whites are not a monolith. An employer mfg would prefer in the North, and did, blacks that were generational (ties to the South erased) to Detroit, Chicago, Indy, Philly etc. A German or Black nanny cook in NYC was much more highly sought after than an Irish.
Irish woman (made to look like an animal next to a black woman)
HD_ChlyhrrH1866-02_033.jpg

View attachment 632986
A German or Colored girl, no Irish.

Anti immigration nativism was a 1,000 times worse back then than today and leveled by so called whites against other whites. Further the only groups who never faced widespread discrimination were the post 1965 people who are 95% non white.
View attachment 632988
images
Don't tell him and let them go at each other.
Unlike the conservative Marxists, we believe in true diversity of thought.

Whites are not a monolith. An employer mfg would prefer in the North, and did, blacks that were generational (ties to the South erased) to Detroit, Chicago, Indy, Philly etc. A German or Black nanny cook in NYC was much more highly sought after than an Irish.
Irish woman (made to look like an animal next to a black woman)
HD_ChlyhrrH1866-02_033.jpg

View attachment 632986
A German or Colored girl, no Irish.

Anti immigration nativism was a 1,000 times worse back then than today and leveled by so called whites against other whites. Further the only groups who never faced widespread discrimination were the post 1965 people who are 95% non white.
View attachment 632988
images

scientific_racism_irish-1899.jpg
If you're trying to make the argument that Irish had it worse than Blacks, a couple of Pictures doesn't prove that. But I'm already well aware that the WASPS saw themselves as superior to Irish, Italians, and Portuguese. Doesn't mean blacks were equal to them.

Not that woke is bad, woke is good and the logical conclusion. But many whites(most of them just racist-though the majority of whites are racist so I digress) whine about wokeness. Wokeness only exists because of white Racism and white privilege.

In the beginning, you had white racism. Wokes are just responding to that racism and finally waking up. I love it tbh. But without that white racism , the woke have no advent, no catalyst. I say the same thing to these white racist dummies in my city who complain about these ok politicians who are easy on crime. Hey, tough. You threw black people in jail and gave out unfair, racist sentencing, so now people vote for these people to quell that racism. The white man fails to understand cause and effect.

But I'm hopeful for the future. 2020 was based, wasn't it? You had complete black anarchy, cops zooming up and down the street all day, totally spread thin; People casting stones at the racist pigs and they could do absolutely nothing about it but bend over and take it. Pure despondency. I absolutely loved it. That's a microcosm of what blacks ought to do as we move forward, and conquer white supremacy. Biden says that whites will be "an absolute minority" by 2050. Bro I can't wait hahahahah. They're going to do to you what you've done to them. And after they do it, my grandchildren are going to tell your white grandchildren " stop being a victim", "there isbiden no non white privilege", "get out if your victim complex", pull yourself up by the bootstraps". Again, I can't wait lol. And it'll be all your fault, and history will have subs like this to confirm it.
Biden isn't telling you the truth

If you're trying to make the argument that Irish had it worse than Blacks, a couple of Pictures doesn't prove that. But I'm already well aware that the WASPS saw themselves as superior to Irish, Italians, and Portuguese. Doesn't mean blacks were equal to them.
They did. Much worse living conditions in Ireland. Cromwell dam near killed 40% of the population. Black slaves had better housing, clothes, health, food, lived longer. You see when you invest in slaves it makes sense to take care of them so they make you money.

And when Irish arrived in places like New Orleans they were treated worse than slaves. If a farmed out out slave working in the River died the owner gets compensated, if an Irishman died there is another gaggle of Irishmen right up there at the bar.

Not that woke is bad, woke is good and the logical conclusion. But many whites(most of them just racist-though the majority of whites are racist so I digress) whine about wokeness. Wokeness only exists because of white Racism and white privilege.

In the beginning, you had white racism. Wokes are just responding to that racism and finally waking up. I love it tbh. But without that white racism , the woke have no advent, no catalyst. I say the same thing to these white racist dummies in my city who complain about these ok politicians who are easy on crime. Hey, tough. You threw black people in jail and gave out unfair, racist sentencing, so now people vote for these people to quell that racism. The white man fails to understand cause and effect.

But I'm hopeful for the future. 2020 was based, wasn't it? You had complete black anarchy, cops zooming up and down the street all day, totally spread thin; People casting stones at the racist pigs and they could do absolutely nothing about it but bend over and take it. Pure despondency. I absolutely loved it. That's a microcosm of what blacks ought to do as we move forward, and conquer white supremacy. Biden says that whites will be "an absolute minority" by 2050. Bro I can't wait hahahahah. They're going to do to you what you've done to them. And after they do it, my grandchildren are going to tell your white grandchildren " stop being a victim", "there is no non white privilege", "get out if your victim complex", pull yourself up by the bootstraps". Again, I can't wait lol. And it'll be all your fault, and history will have subs like this to confirm it.
White progressive women are
And they hate blacks with a burning passion

They did. Much worse living conditions in Ireland. Cromwell dam near killed 40% of the population. Black slaves had better housing, clothes, health, food, lived longer. You see when you invest in slaves it makes sense to take care of them so they make you money.

And when Irish arrived in places like New Orleans they were treated worse than slaves. If a farmed out out slave working in the River died the owner gets compensated, if an Irishman died there is another gaggle of Irishmen right up there at the bar.
Bullshit.

Forum List

Back