White Workers Are Getting Hired Back Twice As Fast As Black Workers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fake news thread. Every business around here I frequent has at least one black employee, the only exceptions being, ironically, Half Price Books, a company known for its liberal political leanings, and the local Home Depot. I don't recall ever seeing a black employee at the two Half Price Books nearest where I live. Another example of the failure of black pols to do right by their own people.

But Drump claims he has done more for black people than any other president.
Another snowflake who reads huffpo. Shocking!

Yes. I never click on links to such tabloid trash, as it just gives them more hit numbers they can peddle to advertisers.

Another fake news thread. Every business around here I frequent has at least one black employee, they only exceptions being, ironically, Half Price Books, a company known for its liberal political leanings, and the local Home Depot. I don't recall ever seeing a black employee at the two Half Price Books nearest where I live. Another example of the failure of black pols to do right by their own people.

You just shitted all over yourself and proved my point.

Another fake news thread. Every business around here I frequent has at least one black employee, they only exceptions being, ironically, Half Price Books, a company known for its liberal political leanings, and the local Home Depot. I don't recall ever seeing a black employee at the two Half Price Books nearest where I live. Another example of the failure of black pols to do right by their own people.

You just shitted all over yourself and proved my point.

So that was you sitting under me with our mouth open. I knew it was some sick freak or other.

is trump now in charge of all the hiring in the country?...

No, but he takes the credit for lower unemployment rates when it suits him.
so he is like other politicians?....you think biden would be any different?....

is trump now in charge of all the hiring in the country?...

No, but he takes the credit for lower unemployment rates when it suits him.
so he is like other politicians?....you think biden would be any different?....

Biden has never taken credit for any such thing, nor did Obama.

1600192135142.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back