Elk Grove PD Officer Suffers Racially Motivated Hate ~Sept 2020

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
September 2020, "Elk Grove PD officer suffers harassment by an apparent emotionally troubled, hateful private citizen"

Greetings. Obviously, based on our own unique experiences, each of us has a different perspective about how we view life, and deal with situations we encounter.

Some of us deal with situations on a practical, factual level. While others are prone to allowing emotions guide them, often to the detriment of themselves, as well as others.

As for me, generally speaking, I prefer sharing perspectives and opinions offered by my American and foreign born neighbors from all walks of life.

Please understand when sharing other people's prospectives and opinions, I do not always fully agree with or support their views and opinions. I am merely a messenger. However, I am willing to calmy, politely and intelligently discuss opinions or information shared by my fellow citizens.

Are Single Mothers Destroying Their Sons? ~Neko Cheri

This is the article Ms. Neko Cheri is referring to:

The article is written by Mr. Shawn James, an author and veteran social commentator who for many years has been publishing videos on his YouTube channel.

This video is one of hundreds produced by Mr. James:

"Why men can't love negro women" by Shawn James

With the interest of being open and honest I will reveal some information about my background.

In the early 80s through 90s I spent the first 12 years of my police career as a uniformed cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving the traumatized Brooklyn, NY community where Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Jay-Z (born 1969) and the late Biggie Smalls (born 1972) were raised, nurtured and socialized.

During those 12 years, sadly, I regularly witnessed SELFISH, immature, apathetic, incompetent child rearing behaviors explaining exactly why Biggie and Jay-Z, as well as countless numbers of their Hip Hop peers produce music hatefully denigrating women as inhuman creatures and hoes undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

During those 12 years I witnessed exactly why the late gun violence homicide and Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur created his often misinterpreted, much ignored *THUGLIFE* Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* PSA.

THUGLIFE = "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everybody"

Tupac defines THUGLIFE:

If anyone cares to discuss this writing please feel free.

☮️♥️

Forum List

Back