White women surging the Dems in midterm

That's what the MSM wants you to believe but they won't be able to hide the tightening of the polls much after Labor Day......Hell, Hershel Walker now leads Warnock by a couple of points in GA.

LOL....Toss in Tater's "help" and I believe we are going to see that red wave. ;)

As for women in states like Virginia where nothing at all has changed abortion-wise the economy is the top issue.....By a mile.

In states like TX and OK where they went full retard on abortion I'd not be surprised if they took a abortion hit from women....And they deserve it....Let the people decide the issue, not some bible-thumping legislature.

You go, girls!
Definitely, women are standing up for their rights, and no one can blame them. But Progressive men?

Sadly Progressive men accept female supremacy. They vote for the the party that views them as oppressors. They vote for the party which supports arresting male victims of Domestic Violence. They vote for the party which supports Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexual Misconduct.

Sad but true.
Mn had a chance to finally turn purple if not possibly red on the economy, Governor Walz's shutdowns, crime, inflation, high taxes, vaccines, etc.
Now it's a given that it will go fully to the Democrats again on that single issue.
Women are pissed even if they are far beyond the age of ever needing an Abortion. The Democrats are flooding the airwaves with ads. Everything else is forgotten.

No, but i got a fat cock. Do you have one of those? If not, then maybe you should be quiet. :dunno:
Maybe you should feed it less.
1666121853434.png

Apparently huge issues like the horrible economy, crime surge , illegal invasion and inflation mean zero to them

That god women can vote
this is what happens when people watch fake news. This is a prime example of it (the site you give)

On Fox News y/day I saw vastly different numbers. Women are going R because of the economy, inflation..

Those dims are so dumb they actually thought they could get away with raising prices on everything (I say deliberately) and then.. what? the voters would just u/stand bc, in the case of gas prices, it is being done so as to move America into the age of electric vehicles.. They are so out of touch thinking that .. What? Do they really think that most Americans can afford them (not to mention a plethora of other reasons why elec vehicles are NOT feasible at this time in history)?

Either that or they just do not CARE, likely a little of both.. no, a LOT of the latter..

this is what happens when people watch fake news. This is a prime example of it (the site you give)

On Fox News y/day I saw vastly different numbers. Women are going R because of the economy, inflation..

Those dims are so dumb they actually thought they could get away with raising prices on everything (I say deliberately) and then.. what? the voters would just u/stand bc, in the case of gas prices, it is being done so as to move America into the age of electric vehicles.. They are so out of touch thinking that .. What? Do they really think that most Americans can afford them (not to mention a plethora of other reasons why elec vehicles are NOT feasible at this time in history)?

Either that or they just do not CARE, likely a little of both.. no, a LOT of the latter..
Are you really too lazy to write out complete words?

Oh, so since im not a woman, i shouldnt talk about it? Does that mean that non republicans cant talk about republican issues too, or are women the only group with these rules?
that argument that only women should talk about abortion has always struck me as lame as hell

Did the woman make that child by herself?

Roe made women have rights (so called.. but who wants a right to murder? psychos?).. and made men powerless over the lives of their children. Grandparents also had no right to save the life of their g/children

and then there is society in general who knew what those creepy places up the street were doing every day.. Nazism resurrected.. but couldn't do anything but protest.. couldn't save the life of their neighbor as God instructed without getting into big trouble trying.

What a bunch of bs that it is only women who are involved. Just another lib lie..

:uhoh3:

The man bears no responsibility? That's bullshit.
oh, but the man who has responsibility or should have it according to you (and admittedly anyone else)

should have no RIGHTs along with it.. no right to say NO, I don't want my child aborted

liberals are blind to their blatant hypocrisy (but what do they care as long as they have POWER.. that's their god)

Forum List

Back