Trump Pulls Ahead in Michigan as Union, Women Voters Sour on Biden

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Donald Trump has pulled ahead of President Joe Biden in must-win Michigan as voters remain pessimistic about the US economy, a Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll shows.

Trump led Biden 46% to 42% in the poll conducted Nov. 27-Dec. 5, after they were tied in the same survey done in October and early November. Trump’s lead is just within the poll’s margin of error of 4 percentage points. The former president now leads in the monthly tracking poll of all seven swing states that will decide the 2024 presidential election.

Biden has lost support among suburban women in Michigan and voters aged 18 to 34. And his inability to improve his standing with union households — despite being the first sitting president to join a picket line, backing the United Auto Workers — is helping Trump, the poll found.

LOL....Bloomberg must really hate Biden now.

No way Trump will beat Biden in MI. Don't confuse dissatisfaction with vote flipping. Dems and moderates do the whole "lesser of two evils" thing like everyone else.....Then there is the 0300 "vote injection" the dems can count on. ;)

Last edited:

Donald Trump has pulled ahead of President Joe Biden in must-win Michigan as voters remain pessimistic about the US economy, a Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll shows.

Trump led Biden 46% to 42% in the poll conducted Nov. 27-Dec. 5, after they were tied in the same survey done in October and early November. Trump’s lead is just within the poll’s margin of error of 4 percentage points. The former president now leads in the monthly tracking poll of all seven swing states that will decide the 2024 presidential election.

Biden has lost support among suburban women in Michigan and voters aged 18 to 34. And his inability to improve his standing with union households — despite being the first sitting president to join a picket line, backing the United Auto Workers — is helping Trump, the poll found.

No way Trump will beat Biden in MI. Don't confuse dissatisfaction with vote flipping. Dems and moderates do the whole "lesser of two evils" like everyone else.....Then there is the 0300 "vote injection" the dems can count on. ;)
i hear 10% in michigan.............boy how many dead demacrappers will send mail in?

i hope conservs harvest, stuff, make disappear anything......just to compete with cheating dems
60b94n.jpg

No way Trump will beat Biden in MI. Don't confuse dissatisfaction with vote flipping. Dems and moderates do the whole "lesser of two evils" thing like everyone else.....Then there is the 0300 "vote injection" the dems can count on. ;)
Election still almost 11 months away. We've been through this before.
Would have thought you'd have learned your lesson. :)

There was an effort to push Niki Haley on us by the establishment, but I think that fizzled.
I watched parts of the debates, and Niki Haley just came off as an angry bitch. There was nothing I found about her that was socially redeeming. She seemed a bit too much entitled as if the nomination was hers and nobody else's. She has the support of the media and the donors. Which tells me she's already bought and paid for.

As I alluded to in my OP I think we are seeing full-court press by the dems to get Tater to bow out.

Word is Joe's pissed at Garland over the Hunter charges. I think the only way Joe step's down is with a funeral, his or Hunters. Even then I'm not sure how that solves the Kamala problem.

Word is Joe's pissed at Garland over the Hunter charges. I think the only way Joe step's down is with a funeral, his or Hunters. Even then I'm not sure how that solves the Kamala problem.
Joe is so proud of his son.

I don't know why. If my kid had done a fraction of the shit Hunter has pulled I would have disowned the little shit.
But Biden is a corrupt degenerate that has a warped grasp of what is right & wrong.
He's molested his daughter and Lord only knows what he's done to his sons.

IF Joe the stupid and Joe the liar had not billed himself as "the man who will bring the country together:"
People end up hating you when you make fun of how you reeled em in
Biden stupidly thought that if he beat Trump the entire country would just automatically be united due to that - all the MAGAS would just feel the Biden love. No need to reach out to anyone on the right because the country would already be united, with those on the right realizing that leftist policies are the best policies. Biden hasn't done one damn thing since being president to try to unite with those on the other side.

Forum List

Back