Two Years Later: Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Was the 2020 presidential election stolen?

Here is the framework for casting your vote in the poll:

1. You decipher whether you are conservative or liberal for the sake of the poll. There is no in between.

2. You say yes or no on the election stolen. Gun to your head, you have to choose the right one to live. There is no maybe or probably or I dunno. What you really think is likely if you had to bet your life on it.

Saw Democrat Precinct Chairmen bragging on how many times they voted online 20-22 years ago. It was some time before 9/11, that much I recall. And I was hurt and shocked when I read the thread they were bragging about their crime as if it were just dandy. It gave me a perspective on people who say bad things to people who favored the candidacy of George W. Bush. I remembered going to a church outing where the Bush brothers were attending, but I was too shy to say hello. It was kinda fun playing volleyball with other christian teenagers, but I stayed close to my church's youthful friends due to my shy nature at the time. They seemed so tall anyway. Even so, I supported W. from the get go many years later when he decided to run for President. I posted at the NYTimes Forums at the time, and I never took so many needless insults as they delivered and decided that politics turned some people into monsters of hatred and prejudice.

1. You decipher whether you are conservative or liberal for the sake of the poll. There is no in between.

2. You say yes or no on the election stolen. Gun to your head, you have to choose the right one to live. There is no maybe or probably or I dunno. What you really think is likely if you had to bet your life on it.
I still have an election for sale that a guy gave me.(wink)

The election was not stolen. Anyone who thinks so at this point has serious mental problems bordering on insanity.

Right, Nazi twat.

The Gestapo didn't tamper with it - much.

{Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s admission last week that the FBI pushed the social media giant to censor Russian misinformation — and thus the Hunter Biden laptop story, as that’s how the agency and Democrats characterized it — shortly before the November 2020 election is but a breadcrumb of a bigger scandal: the widespread interference by the FBI in the 2020 presidential election with the potential that the bureau coordinated its efforts with the Biden campaign. }

Right, Nazi twat.

The Gestapo didn't tamper with it - much.

{Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s admission last week that the FBI pushed the social media giant to censor Russian misinformation — and thus the Hunter Biden laptop story, as that’s how the agency and Democrats characterized it — shortly before the November 2020 election is but a breadcrumb of a bigger scandal: the widespread interference by the FBI in the 2020 presidential election with the potential that the bureau coordinated its efforts with the Biden campaign. }

Your mania to continue to foist your Aryan Brotherhood views is sad.

Your mania to continue to foist your Aryan Brotherhood views is sad.
My grandparents fled Germany in 1928. As a child I would ask why the German people let the Nazis rise. Were people blind? Did they not see what was going on? My grandmother explained that there was comfort. That people feared losing their jobs, their homes, and the comforts of life so would not speak up. And a great many viewed the Nazis as a source of prosperity and pride. The loss of liberty and the violence on the streets was less important than a stable currency and heat in their homes.

Hitler used an old trope to consolidate power, a scapegoat. He chose the Jews, but it could be anyone, who it is doesn't matter, just as long as people can be focused on one group as the cause of all problems.

Around 2010, I observed that Obama was using the same trope, and not just Obama, but the party and the utterly corrupt press. Whites have been the safe group to lampoon and set as the butt of all jokes for decades. But this was different, uglier, meaner. By 2015 open hatred of whites was part of everyday life. The halls of education railed against the new Juden, the whites, Hollywood changed the tone and amped up the vitriolic anti-White crusade. And the party became openly hostile to anything white, culture and people.

The democrats had become the new Nazi party.

No.

My grandparents fled Germany in 1928. As a child I would ask why the German people let the Nazis rise. Were people blind? Did they not see what was going on? My grandmother explained that there was comfort. That people feared losing their jobs, their homes, and the comforts of life so would not speak up. And a great many viewed the Nazis as a source of prosperity and pride. The loss of liberty and the violence on the streets was less important than a stable currency and heat in their homes.

Hitler used an old trope to consolidate power, a scapegoat. He chose the Jews, but it could be anyone, who it is doesn't matter, just as long as people can be focused on one group as the cause of all problems.

Around 2010, I observed that Obama was using the same trope, and not just Obama, but the party and the utterly corrupt press. Whites have been the safe group to lampoon and set as the butt of all jokes for decades. But this was different, uglier, meaner. By 2015 open hatred of whites was part of everyday life. The halls of education railed against the new Juden, the whites, Hollywood changed the tone and amped up the vitriolic anti-White crusade. And the party became openly hostile to anything white, culture and people.

The democrats had become the new Nazi party.
You noticed what in 2010 that compared to NAZI Germany in the 1930's?

The hatred of whites? Hilarious that a white privilege fuckup would notice that. The NAZI party came for the Jewish people with violence fueled by hatred. They chanted things like "the Jews will not replace us" and I wonder if you noticed that under our last president.

You noticed what in 2010 that compared to NAZI Germany in the 1930's?

The hatred of whites? Hilarious that a white privilege fuckup would notice that. The NAZI party came for the Jewish people with violence fueled by hatred. They chanted things like "the Jews will not replace us" and I wonder if you noticed that under our last president.

Whites have horns and make Matzo from the blood of colored (POC) babies - that you didn't even have a chance to abort.

The democrat party came for white people with violence fueled by hatred. You chant things like "white lives don't matter, death to whitey, defund the police." While you burn, murder, rape, and loot.

Forum List

Back