White Replacement Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is NOT anyone else's fault if Whites aren't having more babies.
Really? Now you're the expert on population and social engineering? Whites aren't having babies because they already have to work TWO JOBS just to keep nose above water. There is not one government program out there helping hard working white people to get ahead and prosper, just the opposite. In fact, if you are actually successful, Joe Biden considers you a PROBLEM.

The Black peoples of Africa never left their continent looking for other lands and people to rob, rape and pillage.
Because they COULDN'T, not because they didn't want to or wouldn't have given half the chance! Current events demonstrate that clearly. The rule of nature is survival of the fittest. Then progressive government came along with "equity" and made sure the weak flourish while the strong are held back so that everything works out even artificially even if the participants are very different. Soon, this country will be nothing but a morass of the unskilled, the uncreative and the unqualified.

1624480613840.jpg

I think that in the USA the Yankees are now trying to replace real Americans. They do it everywhere, especially with the left. This can be seen with the naked eye: they are destroying American culture, create fag society in a European manner, and so on.

The Yankees are very different from the Americans. They have non-tanning flabby bodies, thin legs and so on.

Peyton Gendron, is an 18 year old White Supremacist. On Saturday, May 14 2022, he drove 200 miles from his home, to a predominantly African-American neighborhood in Buffalo, New York. There he murdered 10 people and wounded 3 others at a grocery store. (11 of them were African-American).
News reports say he did it because he is afraid Whites in the USA are being replaced by African-Americans and other people of color.
Does anyone here believe Whites are being replaced?
Yep---because it is true.

I think that the trend to wear long shorts on the beach is connected with this: in order not to distinguish between Yankees and Americans by the shape of their legs. Americans usually have fairly strong muscular legs, while Yankees are thin-legged even if they are heavy and play sports.

White males are becoming a National Security Emergency and need to be replaced
As I white male I should be at least slightly upset by your comment. However coming from you with all your your numerous and often hilarious problems, I will be nice and give you a break. Of course I realize you are trolling but at least you are original and entertaining.

How would a black male feel if I said that “black males are becoming a National Security Emergency and need to be replaced.“ After all they shoot a large number of people every week. For example in Chicago last weekend 33 people were shot and 5 died.

I will bet that at the least I would be labeled a white supremacist or a racist if not both.

Fortunately I have broad shoulders. As a white male I get insulted all the time. Even TV commercials make white males look dumb and inferior to females or black men. I just laugh at those commercials and the insults liberals throw at me and move on.

Not to worry sweetie. It'll never happen. Hell, white folks have been trying to exterminate us Natives for centuries, but we are still here.
Americans are native Americans, except for East Coast Yankees.

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

Drop the per capita bullshit white boy.

Here is the truth.

Any time you are so desperate to deny a problem that you have to divide 2 numbers to get a fraction, then multiply that by a number you cherry pick instead of using the actual total, then you choose to live in a lie. Now it's time to show an inconvenient truth for you.

According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly, the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance, 51 percent is a majority. Instead of facing the problem of crime among whites, this is the answer:

3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) = 0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Poof! As if by magic, a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000. If this is being done to guess the probability of the commission of a crime, logic shows us that if there are 5 times more whites than blacks, the probability of a crime committed by someone white is greater than it being done by someone black.

In 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281. That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.006 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. The numbers here show that 13 percent of the American people are not committing 50 percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

Whites have historically been the most violent and criminal group in this country. According to Planned Parenthood blacks were 13 percent of the abortions. Do not argue using information from a Georgia white supremacist about black abortions. As far as white on white crime is concerned 80 percent of crimes committed by whites are done by another white person. As it pertains to whites murders, whites are 5-6 times more likely to be killed by another white. More whites killed themselves or died from overdoses exponentially than blacks who killed blacks, or in interracial murders.

So if whites are being replaced, they are replacing themselves. It's time you racists shut up about us and clean up your own filthy ass house.
Link, stupid!!!

"3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) = 0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita."

You CAN'T BE SO STUPID, SHIRLY!!!!

Greg

As I white male I should be at least slightly upset by your comment. However coming from you with all your your numerous and often hilarious problems, I will be nice and give you a break. Of course I realize you are trolling but at least you are original and entertaining.

How would a black male feel if I said that “black males are becoming a National Security Emergency and need to be replaced.“ After all they shoot a large number of people every week. For example in Chicago last weekend 33 people were shot and 5 died.

I will bet that at the least I would be labeled a white supremacist or a racist if not both.

Fortunately I have broad shoulders. As a white male I get insulted all the time. Even TV commercials make white males look dumb and inferior to females or black men. I just laugh at those commercials and the insults liberals throw at me and move on.
True, but I also don't buy the advertised shit they're trying to sell.

Greg

Peyton Gendron, is an 18 year old White Supremacist. On Saturday, May 14 2022, he drove 200 miles from his home, to a predominantly African-American neighborhood in Buffalo, New York. There he murdered 10 people and wounded 3 others at a grocery store. (11 of them were African-American).
News reports say he did it because he is afraid Whites in the USA are being replaced by African-Americans and other people of color.
Does anyone here believe Whites are being replaced?
Watch TV.
Retreads of shows with a Black cast.
Even Blacks aren’t watching.
To be honest, I don’t watch TV at all.

Do a search on the subject here and you'll see many many USMB Republicans share Payton Gendron's concerns.
I’m one of the conservative repubs who share Gendron’s concerns about white replacement

But I am not an insane murderer like he is

lol. Sometimes you even end up in Oz. Good mate of mine was Cherokee; lived in Darwin. Another Cherokee I know of beat up a poster here called wobbly......and she was a woman.

Greg

It is NOT anyone else's fault if Whites aren't having more babies.
No, one person is not like any other. The Black peoples of Africa never left their continent looking for other lands and people to rob, rape and pillage. Can you say the same of White people?
Actually, it is the Left who have been attacking traditional families for a long time now.
It can be observed in entertainment, education and the media.
Feminists ridicule motherhood.

HSBC Retail Banking replaced Whites with minorities and is falling apart.
They have every minority that asked for a loan a loan even if they didn’t qualify.

Thanks for proving my point whatever color you be. Plus, you need to learn fractions better.
Even in your own stats you show blacks making up a higher proportion of crimes per capita.
There are approx 4-5X's as many whites so of course there are more offenses but black offenders are much higher per capita.
This shows that while blacks only make up 13% of the population, they commit about 30% of the crimes. Over 2x's the rate per capita.
Conversely, while whites make up over 60% of the population, they commit about 50% of the crime. Only .83 rate per capita.
How does this help your argument against my belief it's not a race but a culture thing for blacks & others following this culture?

There are no bars on the doors and windows in my neighborhood. I can take you to the home in Detroit I grew up in. Every home has bars on the doors and windows.

Now IM2 will say we just have security alarms and cameras instead of bars because we can afford that shit and poor blacks can only afford bars. But I don't want to hear that shit. I'm sure 80% of the people in Detroit can afford cameras instead of bars. We all know there is money in the ghetto.

Whites aren't having babies because they already have to work TWO JOBS just to keep nose above water. ....
Economics isn't a color, and many families still follow the traditional working dad, stay at home mom model even now.

Really? Now you're the expert on population and social engineering? Whites aren't having babies because they already have to work TWO JOBS just to keep nose above water. There is not one government program out there helping hard working white people to get ahead and prosper, just the opposite. In fact, if you are actually successful, Joe Biden considers you a PROBLEM.

Because they COULDN'T, not because they didn't want to or wouldn't have given half the chance! Current events demonstrate that clearly. The rule of nature is survival of the fittest. Then progressive government came along with "equity" and made sure the weak flourish while the strong are held back so that everything works out even artificially even if the participants are very different. Soon, this country will be nothing but a morass of the unskilled, the uncreative and the unqualified.

View attachment 645698
You are free to have babies even if you are not well-to-do.
It's not that Africans couldn't travel to other lands. They just didn't want or need to travel. Unlike the Europeans, Africans had everything they needed at home. They were happy. Europe was a poor continent as far as natural resources were concerned.
So, the Europeans went looking for other people's stuff to steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back