Zone1 White Privilege

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
White Professor Sues Texas A&M For Reverse Racism

Richard Lowery, a white professor at UT-Austin, has filed a class-action lawsuit against one of the Lone Star State’s other powerhouse universities: Texas A&M.

Lowery is specifically suing Texas A&M for reverse racism, as he believes that white and Asian men seeking employment at the institution are actively being discriminated against to promote racial and ethnic diversity.

(This is bogus on it's face since Asians would represent diversity.)

“Professor Lowery sues on behalf of a class of all white and Asian men who stand ‘able and ready’ to apply for faculty appointments at Texas A&M,” the filing continues.

It’s worth adding that the professor — who has been employed at UT-Austin since 2009 — is being represented by America First Legal, a group created by Stephen Miller and Jonathan Mitchell, two political figures who appear to have conservative leanings, according to NewsOne.

(This guy has been employed by the University of Texas-Austin for 13 years.)

We should also point out that, according to Texas A&M data accessed by The Texas Tribune, 2,658 out of a Texas A&M’s 4,869 faculty members were white. Meanwhile, 180 faculty members were Black, and 335 were Latino.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-professor-sues-texas-a-m-for-reverse-racism/ar-AA11PS0C?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=32e930d5cee6431e9891b3d145ee25d9

I'd like to see a black professor at Howard sue Grambling for discrimination because they hired a white professor instead of him/her. That case would be laughed out of court. But white privilege allows whites to sue for discrimination even when they are the majority in the situation.

White Professor Sues Texas A&M For Reverse Racism

Richard Lowery, a white professor at UT-Austin, has filed a class-action lawsuit against one of the Lone Star State’s other powerhouse universities: Texas A&M.

Lowery is specifically suing Texas A&M for reverse racism, as he believes that white and Asian men seeking employment at the institution are actively being discriminated against to promote racial and ethnic diversity.

(This is bogus on it's face since Asians would represent diversity.)

“Professor Lowery sues on behalf of a class of all white and Asian men who stand ‘able and ready’ to apply for faculty appointments at Texas A&M,” the filing continues.

It’s worth adding that the professor — who has been employed at UT-Austin since 2009 — is being represented by America First Legal, a group created by Stephen Miller and Jonathan Mitchell, two political figures who appear to have conservative leanings, according to NewsOne.

(This guy has been employed by the University of Texas-Austin for 13 years.)

We should also point out that, according to Texas A&M data accessed by The Texas Tribune, 2,658 out of a Texas A&M’s 4,869 faculty members were white. Meanwhile, 180 faculty members were Black, and 335 were Latino.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-professor-sues-texas-a-m-for-reverse-racism/ar-AA11PS0C?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=32e930d5cee6431e9891b3d145ee25d9

I'd like to see a black professor at Howard sue Grambling for discrimination because they hired a white professor instead of him/her. That case would be laughed out of court. But white privilege allows whites to sue for discrimination even when they are the majority in the situation.
Oh, is he fighting the wrong kind of racism for you? Youre just into racism against blacks and nothing else? That comes as a surprise to no one.

Good for him. I personally knew two white employees for the federal government - where pro-black favoritism is beyond blatant - sue for discrimination when blacks who were ridiculously less qualified than they got the promotion over them.

The whites won their discrimination suits, got the promotions, got the differential in back pay, and the blacks were demoted back to where they would have been if race didn’t factor in.

Good for him. I personally knew two white employees for the federal government - where pro-black favoritism is beyond blatant - sue for discrimination when blacks who were ridiculously less qualified than they got the promotion over them.

The whites won their discrimination suits, got the promotions, got the differential in back pay, and the blacks were demoted back to where they would have been if race didn’t factor in.
Justice.

ujpjb.jpg

The case I’m most familiar with was blatant. My friend (with a Master’s degree) worked for a government agency in Democrat-run Baltimore for several years. She hired a black woman for a supporting role in her office, and trained her, when six months later a promotional opportunity came up. The black woman, with no college at all, was given the promotion.

While my friend was in the process of her lawsuit, she continued her job - which now included doing the work of the unqualified black woman who couldn’t handle the responsibilities of the job. The whole thing was infuriating, but as I said, my friend won her suit and got the promotion.

The case I’m most familiar with was blatant. My friend (with a Master’s degree) worked for a government agency in Democrat-run Baltimore for several years. She hired a black woman for a supporting role in her office, and trained her, when six months later a promotional opportunity came up. The black woman, with no college at all, was given the promotion.

While my friend was in the process of her lawsuit, she continued her job - which now included doing the work of the unqualified black woman who couldn’t handle the responsibilities of the job. The whole thing was infuriating, but as I said, my friend won her suit and got the promotion.
All I did when the job for which I was HIGHLY qualified was given to a less qualified but more pigmented person was call the ACLU, who just laughed. In retrospect, my hubby was working in the legal field at the time and probably could have found someone who knew an attorney who would have sued the hospital on my behalf. Hindsight, eh?

For a while, I had friends who worked at the hospital surreptitiously drop business card sized messages all over the hospital asking potential patients if they wanted their own or their loved ones' lives in the hands of pigmented health care professionals or qualified health care professionals.

I hope that I influenced at least one potential patient.

All I did when the job for which I was HIGHLY qualified was given to a less qualified but more pigmented person was call the ACLU, who just laughed. In retrospect, my hubby was working in the legal field at the time and probably could have found someone who knew an attorney who would have sued the hospital on my behalf. Hindsight, eh?

For a while, I had friends who worked at the hospital surreptitiously drop business card sized messages all over the hospital asking potential patients if they wanted their own or their loved ones' lives in the hands of pigmented health care professionals or qualified health care professionals.

I hope that I influenced at least one potential patient.
You never should have called the ACLU - a far-left group that only cares about racism when it’s against blacks.

I learned. And forever afterwards did my best to convince everyone I knew to NOT DONATE.
I got turned off to the ACLU in 1978, as a college student, when a JEWISH lawyer at the ACLU defended the Nazis marching in Skokie. I get that even obnoxious bigots get freedom of speech, but was the ACLU so far to the left that a Jew had to do it?

And of course they've only got worse since then.

I got turned off to the ACLU in 1978, as a college student, when a JEWISH lawyer at the ACLU defended the Nazis marching in Skokie. I get that even obnoxious bigots get freedom of speech, but was the ACLU so far to the left that a Jew had to do it?

The speech most necessary of defense is offensive speech. By allowing people like the Nazis to freely speak, you are doing them no favors, they reveal their evil openly and earn the scorn of real people. That's why I never try to get our resident black racists banned, they hurt themselves far more than they offend me.

I belonged to the ACLU for six months during the War in Vietnam. I liked it because at the time it defended anti war protesters.

Later on I moved to a city in California where the street where I rented an apartment was infested by street walkers. All night my sleep was disturbed as men honked the horns of their cars to get the attention of the prostitutes. Because I was the apartment manager, every morning I had to police the front yard of the apartment for cigarette buts, prophylactic rappers, and an occasional used condom.

Every now and then the police would disperse the street walkers. I would enjoy several nights of sleep. Then an ACLU lawyer would convince a liberal judge that the police were interfering with the prostitutes' Constitutional rights (to break the law). The street walkers would be back.

Then and there I realized that the ACLU exists to interfere with the ability of the police to control criminals.

I belonged to the ACLU for six months during the War in Vietnam. I liked it because at the time it defended anti war protesters.

Later on I moved to a city in California where the street where I rented an apartment was infested by street walkers. All night my sleep was disturbed as men honked the horns of their cars to get the attention of the prostitutes. Because I was the apartment manager, every morning I had to police the front yard of the apartment for cigarette buts, prophylactic rappers, and an occasional used condom.

Every now and then the police would disperse the street walkers. I would enjoy several nights of sleep. Then an ACLU lawyer would convince a liberal judge that the police were interfering with the prostitutes' Constitutional rights (to break the law). The street walkers would be back.

Then and there I realized that the ACLU exists to interfere with the ability of the police to control criminals.
Did you ever solicit the prostitutes? Be honest now? I won't tell anybody. :adoreheart:

Forum List

Back