White people in NY are told not to attempt to get monoclonal antibody treatment from doctors because Gov. Hochul has prioritized it for non-whites

Well shit, there were two threads posted on this yesterday. I did not catch it as their titles were not as descriptive.....Sorry.....Mods, lock it down if you want.
It's based on a lie, so it's worthless anyway.

Non- whites, minorities, same difference. Why are you clowns so adverse to facts? Non white people are typically higher risk medical patients than white ones. That doesn't mean whites can't also be high risk you little crying victims.
No. Not “same difference”. Non-whites was the term used to identify one specific group who should be treated differently based on their skin color.

I saw nothing to indicate that you were tasked as the spokes-racist for NYC.

There’s a term commonly used to describe identifying and excluding groups of people based upon their skin color. Can you help me out and identify that term?

I’m Jewish. Can I get treatment as a minority, or will I be pushed to the back of the bus with other whites? What if I say Israel is bad….then can I get treatment?

Seriously, the racism on the left is abhorrent.

No. Not “same difference”. Non-whites was the term used to identify one specific group who should be treated differently based on their skin color.
Because those non whites are inherently high risk due to historical inequitable treatment. Pretending as if you don't know why that is the recommendation, as if it were made in a vacuum, really doesn't help your point.
I saw nothing to indicate that you were tasked as the spokes-racist for NYC.
I saw nothing that indicates you were any authority on which communities had higher medical risks.
There’s a term commonly used to describe identifying and excluding groups of people based upon their skin color. Can you help me out and identify that term?
The term moron comes to mind for people who pretend as if all communities are at equal health risk.

Because those non whites are inherently high risk due to historical inequitable treatment. Pretending as if you don't know why that is the recommendation, as if it were made in a vacuum, really doesn't help your point.

I saw nothing that indicates you were any authority on which communities had higher medical risks.

The term moron comes to mind for people who pretend as if all communities are at equal health risk.
You seem to have a need to endorse racism as a cure for what you copied and pasted as “historical inequitable treatment”.

You have made no case for any “historical inequitable treatment”. You just copied a slogan. The Democrat party has a long, lurid history of racism and they haven’t moved an inch forward since before the Civil War.

White New Yorkers told not to bother trying to get COVID treatments

Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19,' the document reads.

I mean damn, just when you thought NY could not get anymore retarded. 😐

Sounds like genocide to me.
People are going to get fed up with this and start shooting people.
Then it won't just be blacks shooting each other.

It specifically says whites over the age of 65 are not allowed to receive treatment!

Which, btw, is conveniently in-line with the personal whims of resident Joe Biden's appointment, Ezekiel Emanuel, to his COVID-19 Advisory Board. Good old Zeke contends that he plans on dying at age 75 and implies that the rest of us should work toward achieving this too!

Previously...

Zeke, btw, is Rahm Emanuel's brother. I suppose everybody remembers Rahm. Mr. Never Let a Perfectly Good Crisis Go to Waste? The philosophy must run in the family.

Anyway. Think this post through, folks. Think it through really well. And ask yourself if the people you're arguing with on here are offering anything at all relevant to the more critical terms of controversy.

Seems to me they're just spreading the same old tired shit that the talking heads on the idiot box are flinging around to see if it sticks so they don't really have to dive into anything deeper than a mud puddle. It's so much easier, so much more entertaining, to just throw out the race card, divide and conquer and then nobody ever sees or discusses in any meaningful way what's really going on here.

I'm of the view that the Founders themselves would have likely strung up this entire administration for Treason and crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
White New Yorkers told not to bother trying to get COVID treatments

Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19,' the document reads.

I mean damn, just when you thought NY could not get anymore retarded. 😐

BTW, using race as a condition for treatment is systemic racism, and against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Who would have guessed, that the first thread I read in 2022 is a big fat lie. Leave it to Daily Mail and FOX to lead the charge with fake news.

https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/s...during_resource_shortages_20211223_1000_0.pdf

You are definitely getting a reputation there bud as a pitiful liar.
Clearly you don’t realize you posted a link to a document that says non-white will be prioritized. Did you even read it? Smh. The OP is correct. Talk about pitiful. LOL

You shouldn't take the Daily Fails word for it and read past the headline. They posted a picture of the memo and nowhere does it say white people are barred from treatment. What it does do say is that it should be given to people at high risk and makes a point that minorities are considered an inherent high risk due to systemic inequities.
In other words whites to the back of the line.

Fake news! It specifically says whites over the age of 65 are not allowed to receive treatment! This is like colored restrooms all over again just like liberals did last time!
The New York Dept. of Health does not say that. Daily Mail is implying that.

Non- whites, minorities, same difference. Why are you clowns so adverse to facts? Non white people are typically higher risk medical patients than white ones. That doesn't mean whites can't also be high risk you little crying victims.
This is a post that shows you've been destroyed on the excuses you attempted to make. Now take your racist ace into a discussion that you might have a chance at convincing someone on, because you've been beaten on this one.

That's because you chose to read fake news. Did you read the "OFFICIAL" report? It says nothing about white people. Surely you aren't so stupid as to take seriously a partisan news outlet who can't provide it's own sources?
Regardless, he still attempted to interpret what he read here, and then he fell right into his own trap regardless of what the report said. Gotta love it.

Clearly you don’t realize you posted a link to a document that says non-white will be prioritized. Did you even read it? Smh. The OP is correct. Talk about pitiful. LOL
Yes I did. The New York Health Dept. does not say that. Show us where it prioritizes non-whites.

Prioritization of Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Monoclonal Antibodies and Oral Antivirals for the Treatment of COVID-19 During Times of Resource Limitations Introduction In times of limited supplies of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and oral antivirals (OAVs), providers should prioritize patients eligible for treatment based on their level of risk for progressing to severe COVID-19. In addition, the most efficacious products should be prioritized for patients with the highest risk for hospitalization and death. 1 According to the NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines, triage and prioritization should only be implemented when logistical or supply constraints make it impossible to offer the therapy to all eligible patients. During periods of limited resources, the Panel suggests: • Prioritizing the treatment of COVID-19 and • Prioritizing anti-SARS-CoV-2 mAbs and OAVs for unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated individuals and vaccinated individuals who are not expected to mount an adequate immune response (e.g., individuals with moderate to severe immunocompromise or individuals aged ≥65 years). As reminder, Monoclonal antibodies and oral therapeutics are not a substitute for vaccination in individuals for whom vaccination is recommended. Providers should continue recommending COVID-19 vaccination as the best strategy to prevent COVID-19 severe disease, hospitalizations, and deaths. Patients who have moderate to severe immune compromise (due to a medical condition or receipt of immunosuppressive medications or treatments) or are unable to receive COVID-19 vaccines due to a history of a severe adverse reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine should be considered for pre-exposure prophylaxis with a long-acting monoclonal antibody (Evusheld). How to use this framework Each patient should be assigned to a group within Tier 1 and then prioritized within the respective group. Patients assigned to 1A should be considered the highest priority, with 1B being the next highest priority and so on. The recommended therapy section notes which groups should receive therapy without exception and which groups may need to be put on a wait list if supplies of a given

Regardless, he still attempted to interpret what he read here, and then he fell right into his own trap regardless of what the report said. Gotta love it.
He interpreted it as prioritizing non-whites. He was wrong. And he did it because he needs to pedal lies. It's the whole point. To take an article, then twist it to his convenience.

LOL, now you are having to correct one of your own... ROTFLMBO.
Is it? I'm correcting the OP. What are you doing? :auiqs.jpg: On the sidelines talking shit as always. Get out of here. You're boring and contribute nothing.

You seem to have a need to endorse racism as a cure for what you copied and pasted as “historical inequitable treatment”.
No, people should be treated based on risk and non white communities have higher risk due to historical inequities. This is all fairly easy to understand for anyone who isn't a mutant or a moron.
You have made no case for any “historical inequitable treatment”. You just copied a slogan. The Democrat party has a long, lurid history of racism and they haven’t moved an inch forward since before the Civil War.
So to summarize this hilariously confused argument, there is no case to be made for historical racism and the Democratic Party is incredibly racist and hasn't changed since the civil war. That's brilliant. :lmao:

If the OP is right, show us. Don't talk about it.

Forum List

Back