White people in NY are told not to attempt to get monoclonal antibody treatment from doctors because Gov. Hochul has prioritized it for non-whites

No, people should be treated based on risk and non white communities have higher risk due to historical inequities. This is all fairly easy to understand for anyone who isn't a mutant or a moron.

So to summarize this hilariously confused argument, there is no case to be made for historical racism and the Democratic Party is incredibly racist and hasn't changed since the civil war. That's brilliant. :lmao:
The Democrat party at the time of the Civil war, was the Republican party.

Sounds like genocide to me.
People are going to get fed up with this and start shooting people.
Then it won't just be blacks shooting each other.
You cucks aren't going to do a damn thing and more and more people are fed up by how incredibly ignorant and stupid our conservative neighbors are.

The Democrat party at the time of the Civil war, was the Republican party.
That's a whole different kind of stupid. Imagine how big a fucking moron you'd have to be to argue in the same paragraph that 1. There is no historical racism. And 2. The Democratic Party is as racist as they were during the Civil War. In the same fucking paragraph. I'm surprised when these idiots remember how to breath.

What a pandering racist piece of immoral dog shit.

First come first serve should be the law of the land. That is a fair and equal way to handle it.

It's not white people's fault most blacks won't get it because they never show up on time.

Yes I did. The New York Health Dept. does not say that. Show us where it prioritizes non-whites.

Prioritization of Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Monoclonal Antibodies and Oral Antivirals for the Treatment of COVID-19 During Times of Resource Limitations Introduction In times of limited supplies of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and oral antivirals (OAVs), providers should prioritize patients eligible for treatment based on their level of risk for progressing to severe COVID-19. In addition, the most efficacious products should be prioritized for patients with the highest risk for hospitalization and death. 1 According to the NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines, triage and prioritization should only be implemented when logistical or supply constraints make it impossible to offer the therapy to all eligible patients. During periods of limited resources, the Panel suggests: • Prioritizing the treatment of COVID-19 and • Prioritizing anti-SARS-CoV-2 mAbs and OAVs for unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated individuals and vaccinated individuals who are not expected to mount an adequate immune response (e.g., individuals with moderate to severe immunocompromise or individuals aged ≥65 years). As reminder, Monoclonal antibodies and oral therapeutics are not a substitute for vaccination in individuals for whom vaccination is recommended. Providers should continue recommending COVID-19 vaccination as the best strategy to prevent COVID-19 severe disease, hospitalizations, and deaths. Patients who have moderate to severe immune compromise (due to a medical condition or receipt of immunosuppressive medications or treatments) or are unable to receive COVID-19 vaccines due to a history of a severe adverse reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine should be considered for pre-exposure prophylaxis with a long-acting monoclonal antibody (Evusheld). How to use this framework Each patient should be assigned to a group within Tier 1 and then prioritized within the respective group. Patients assigned to 1A should be considered the highest priority, with 1B being the next highest priority and so on. The recommended therapy section notes which groups should receive therapy without exception and which groups may need to be put on a wait list if supplies of a given
Groups eh ? Not speaking in terms of individual's based on their risk, but somehow they are identifying group's ?? Ok....

So who are these group's, and is it that the categories or group's are formed by placing individuals into categories or into group's being based upon the analysis of their individual condition's or risk factor's, and this prior to being placed into the group's or categories at the medical facilities ?????

See these things are important to know, otherwise are the group's based upon group's who are out there in society's or are the categories or group's being formed inside the medical tent, and therefore no outside groups exist until the categories or group's are formed inside the tent in order to send the individual into the category in which will serve that individual best (i.e into a group or category) ?

Yes I did. The New York Health Dept. does not say that. Show us where it prioritizes non-whites.

Prioritization of Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Monoclonal Antibodies and Oral Antivirals for the Treatment of COVID-19 During Times of Resource Limitations Introduction In times of limited supplies of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and oral antivirals (OAVs), providers should prioritize patients eligible for treatment based on their level of risk for progressing to severe COVID-19. In addition, the most efficacious products should be prioritized for patients with the highest risk for hospitalization and death. 1 According to the NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines, triage and prioritization should only be implemented when logistical or supply constraints make it impossible to offer the therapy to all eligible patients. During periods of limited resources, the Panel suggests: • Prioritizing the treatment of COVID-19 and • Prioritizing anti-SARS-CoV-2 mAbs and OAVs for unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated individuals and vaccinated individuals who are not expected to mount an adequate immune response (e.g., individuals with moderate to severe immunocompromise or individuals aged ≥65 years). As reminder, Monoclonal antibodies and oral therapeutics are not a substitute for vaccination in individuals for whom vaccination is recommended. Providers should continue recommending COVID-19 vaccination as the best strategy to prevent COVID-19 severe disease, hospitalizations, and deaths. Patients who have moderate to severe immune compromise (due to a medical condition or receipt of immunosuppressive medications or treatments) or are unable to receive COVID-19 vaccines due to a history of a severe adverse reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine should be considered for pre-exposure prophylaxis with a long-acting monoclonal antibody (Evusheld). How to use this framework Each patient should be assigned to a group within Tier 1 and then prioritized within the respective group. Patients assigned to 1A should be considered the highest priority, with 1B being the next highest priority and so on. The recommended therapy section notes which groups should receive therapy without exception and which groups may need to be put on a wait list if supplies of a given
Are you serious? Ready the f’in notes section in the link. You’re worst than a white supremacist. A white supremacist doesn’t hide what he is. You, on the other hand, justify your blatant racism with some warped sense of social justice based on a false narrative while completely ignoring the racist verbiage in a link YOU provided.

Groups eh ? Not speaking in terms of individual's based on their risk, but somehow they are identifying group's ?? Ok....

So who are these group's, and is it that the categories or group's are formed by placing individuals into categories or into group's being based upon the analysis of their individual condition's or risk factor's, and this prior to being placed into the group's or categories at the medical facilities ?????

See these things are important to know, otherwise are the group's based upon group's who are out there in society's or are the categories or group's being formed inside the medical tent, and therefore no outside groups exist until the categories or group's are formed inside the tent in order to send the individual into the category in which will serve that individual best (i.e into a group or category) ?
Dude, I didn't show up to this rodeo disguised a medical expert. Why you are asking me these things, I haven't a clue. I showed up to point out the lies that are being told. That's it. LOL! The OP tries to put blame on the state of New York health for prioritizing non-whites. He's wrong, and it's a lie. And still, no one has proven me wrong.

Ask someone else about your other questions. I'm not a medical expert.

Sounds like genocide to me.
People are going to get fed up with this and start shooting people.
Then it won't just be blacks shooting each other.
If some oldster from upstate NY brings his equally old wife in and they refuse her treatment based on her non-white age status then don't be surprised if he leaves and comes back with his old trusty old deer rifle and shoots them in the face.

Good luck getting a hinterland jury to convict him on anything but the lowest manslaughter charge too.

That said I don't think it would ever come to that, doctors don't have to abide by some slag governor's leftist edicts.

White New Yorkers told not to bother trying to get COVID treatments

Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19,' the document reads.

I mean damn, just when you thought NY could not get anymore retarded. 😐

racists going to racist.......

Medical care is supposed to those who need it, not those with the right skin color....

The democrat party has been laser focused on race since the party was founded by slave owning racists....

Is it? I'm correcting the OP. What are you doing? :auiqs.jpg: On the sidelines talking shit as always. Get out of here. You're boring and contribute nothing.
No you were correcting one of your own unless you went back and deleted or changed it. Hmmm infact, is that why the platform when responding now, ummm doesn't show all the correspondence between the posters when another poster adds or replies, otherwise not allowing that correspondence to be frozen encase something like this happens ??? Interesting.

Dude, I didn't show up to this rodeo disguised a medical expert. Why you are asking me these things, I haven't a clue. I showed up to point out the lies that are being told. That's it. LOL! The OP tries to put blame on the state of New York health for prioritizing non-whites. He's wrong, and it's a lie. And still, no one has proven me wrong.

Ask someone else about your other questions. I'm not a medical expert.
Don't have to be a medical expert to know whether the group's and categories are being formed in the medical tent (i.e. follow the blue line to this room if fit into this risk category based upon symptoms or follow the green line to this room if fit into this category based on symptoms), or are we talking group's out in society that are being analyzed based on things such as poverty, appearance etc ???

That's because you chose to read fake news. Did you read the "OFFICIAL" report? It says nothing about white people. Surely you aren't so stupid as to take seriously a partisan news outlet who can't provide it's own sources?
Yes it does... then you are just like your dramatic buddy. What part of "non-white" do you not understand?
DO you need an explanation of what "non white" people are?? Guess what? - that is white people.
When it states, in the REQUIREMENTS to be met = "patients must show a critical need"... they add a disclaimer that this is only for white people. Non white people don't even have to show a need. They just have to be covid positive. Being non white gives them special privileges of not having to meet the requirements. Only white people do.
If you can't see that - then you choose not to.

Yes it does... then you are just like your dramatic buddy. What part of "non-white" do you not understand?
DO you need an explanation of what "non white" people are?? Guess what? - that is white people.
When it states, in the REQUIREMENTS to be met = "patients must show a critical need"... they add a disclaimer that this is only for white people. Non white people don't even have to show a need. They just have to be covid positive. Being non white gives them special privileges of not having to meet the requirements. Only white people do.
If you can't see that - then you choose not to.
Well maybe we will get lucky and only leftist whites will be denied.....Deserves have everything to do with it. ;)

The government prioritizing something based on race is a gross violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Thank god we have a Governor in Florida that is not a racist. He make the treatment available to anybody that needed it, regardless of race.

There's a severe shortage of all treatments for Coronavirus...

From antivirals to steroids there's a shortage of everything.
They can only manufacture 80 million courses of antivirals this year.

There's a global supply chain interruption of everything at the moment.

The holes in the grocery store shelves should be the big clue.

And it's getting worse. There's no leadership interested in fixing anything. This is going to be the norm for a while until people get angry enough about not being able to buy anything that they finally fix things by electing true leadership instead of those who discuss focus group topics.

Forum List

Back