The left continues to show their racism - NY Prioritizing non-whites for covid treatment.

Wrong.

The only racism is that of the right.
Nope. NY example as seen here, affirmative action, quotas, left thinking minorities not smart enough to get IDs, BLM, KKK, Biden "If you aint black", etc, etc. Left has been racists since before the republicans freed the slaves, and it continues.

The thread premise is a lie.

There is nothing ‘racist’ about addressing the fact that Americans of color are far more vulnerable to the virus.

“The coronavirus pandemic is having an impact all over the world, but a disturbing trend is evident in the U.S.: People of color, particularly African Americans, are experiencing more serious illness and death due to COVID-19 than white people.”

If race were actually a factor wouldnt Africa be a COVID disaster? It seems to be faring far better than most western countries. Pretty sure there are more black people in Africa than the US.

The thread premise is a lie.

There is nothing ‘racist’ about addressing the fact that Americans of color are far more vulnerable to the virus.

“The coronavirus pandemic is having an impact all over the world, but a disturbing trend is evident in the U.S.: People of color, particularly African Americans, are experiencing more serious illness and death due to COVID-19 than white people.”

It is not because they are black. Even per your link from this Diabetes Doctor.

“These communities share common social and economic factors, already in place before the pandemic, that increase their risk for COVID-19,”

American's freaking out over sore throats, sniffles, and aching bones!
We USED to be strong.
Yep. Someone gets the sniffles, and they call in sick making work harder on everyone else. All the younger people where I work took extended time off with Covid, and I missed 0 days when I had it. Even worked extra hours as that is common place. Something else the younger folks don't understand. You ain't going to make $100K and work 30-40 hours. It doesn't work that way. We need to "Man Up!".

American's freaking out over sore throats, sniffles, and aching bones!
We USED to be strong.
I saw a doctor who said on the today show omnicron is the only way one can get night sweats. Huh? I have had cold sweats my entire life! How is he a doctor? On the today show! Can’t make up the mind virus

Leftists continue with their racist ways, and they don't even hide this one.

New York says it will prioritize non-White people in distributing low supply of COVID-19 treatments​

In your face racism. Can't receive health care for Covid because of your race if you are white. If you are non vaccinated white person, they might start euthanizing you <sarcasm>.

Fucking A man, I heard about that this morning from an old lady, figured it was BS because this was NO WHERE to be found on the web those lying cheating leftist communist cocks. They're all in partnership now, global elite communists from Google to your data to the moon. 1984 was sure accurate.

Look @ the statist lefts heroes of the past: Pol the Pot, Jumpin' Joe Stalin, Oddball Hitliar, Fidelus Castrolis & Icky Idi Amin are just some of the past heroes for the lefties of today. Racism makes conflict & conflict makes war(revolution) & war makes $$$$$! Class envy, greed, murder, hate for the sake of hate, eternal revolution(war) are the gods to worship if one is to the left of the all critical dividing line.
Nobody ever prioritized vaccines based on race. The treatments being prioritized here you wouldn't take anyway since you don't trust big pharma and only want horse dewormer and HCQ.

Leftists continue with their racist ways, and they don't even hide this one.

New York says it will prioritize non-White people in distributing low supply of COVID-19 treatments​

In your face racism. Can't receive health care for Covid because of your race if you are white. If you are non vaccinated white person, they might start euthanizing you <sarcasm>.
It isn’t racism if those demographic groups tend to have worse effects from Covid.

No excuse too extreme for leftists. Now you know how Hitler was put into power. Know what's neat about leftists? First they call Trump what they're building "Hitler", and then they act it out.

It isn’t racism if those demographic groups tend to have worse effects from Covid.
I asked another poster who said much the same thing this question.

If race was a factor in COVID bad outcomes, then why is Africa not suffering these same bad outcomes because they are faring far better than the West. Africa has many more black people than the US I would think and far inferior healthcare. If COVID is affecting black people more than white people in the US, I don't think it has anything to do with their skin color and more to do with health choices individuals are making that put themselves in higher risk groups for bad outcomes.

I asked another poster who said much the same thing this question.

If race was a factor in COVID bad outcomes, then why is Africa not suffering these same bad outcomes because they are faring far better than the West. Africa has many more black people than the US I would think and far inferior healthcare. If COVID is affecting black people more than white people in the US, I don't think it has anything to do with their skin color and more to do with health choices individuals are making that put themselves in higher risk groups for bad outcomes.
Africa has a much younger general population.

Forum List

Back