White people in NY are told not to attempt to get monoclonal antibody treatment from doctors because Gov. Hochul has prioritized it for non-whites

You cucks aren't going to do a damn thing and more and more people are fed up by how incredibly ignorant and stupid our conservative neighbors are.
You are bragging about decline that is masked by the fraud accusations of privilege. Most people do not want to go to prison. Most people would end up with guilt of some type for multiple reason. One is Religion. Progs at a much higher percentage have more sociopaths and psychopaths in their sphere of influence. So even if a shot is never fired, we are done. It is just when. There is no way we can compete with a tax system that will take 70% or more of income at some point in every way in a corrupted nation.

There's a severe shortage of all treatments for Coronavirus...

From antivirals to steroids there's a shortage of everything.
They can only manufacture 80 million courses of antivirals this year.

There's a global supply chain interruption of everything at the moment.

The holes in the grocery store shelves should be the big clue.

And it's getting worse. There's no leadership interested in fixing anything. This is going to be the norm for a while until people get angry enough about not being able to buy anything that they finally fix things by electing true leadership instead of those who discuss focus group topics.
Amen.
When your own party and media are saying the White House is "non productive" and failing... then you know - they REALLY are failing.

“Minorities” is not the term used in the NYS document. “Non-whites” is the term used. The document specifically identifies skin color as a descriptor.

All this is pretty typical for leftist slugs.
One of several criteria...well down the list

You people are despicable

Amen.
When your own party and media are saying the White House is "non productive" and failing... then you know - they REALLY are failing.
I'm A-political...
I don't engage in a system that I don't agree with in principle.

And I'm a zealot on this principle.

But I do agree that the executive branch is failing miserably...
So is the legislative branch.

Those two branches of government have become more concerned with lining their own pockets and power grabs than anything else. The people are expendable and mere sheep in their opinion. They say what they think you want to hear to get elected. On either side of the popular focus group topics.

Real leadership actually looks out for everyone at large and cares. Neither republican or democrat do that.

So try your slander on someone who might actually believe in politics.

No. Not “same difference”. Non-whites was the term used to identify one specific group who should be treated differently based on their skin color.

I saw nothing to indicate that you were tasked as the spokes-racist for NYC.

There’s a term commonly used to describe identifying and excluding groups of people based upon their skin color. Can you help me out and identify that term?
Based on medical risk. The statement merely says it is a risk factor. Because it is.

Lots of similar statements can be found all over medical literature. For you to say that's racism is absurd.

Last edited:
White New Yorkers told not to bother trying to get COVID treatments

Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19,' the document reads.

I mean damn, just when you thought NY could not get anymore retarded. 😐

The constitution treats citizens as individuals, not as groups.
This policy violates the equal protection law under the 14th amendment.
One of the insane things about the SJWs is that they accuse people of being racist if they complain about the obvious racist agenda of the Corrupt Democrat Cult.
They will be sued and lose.........again

The constitution treats citizens as individuals, not as groups.
This policy violates the equal protection law under the 14th amendment.
One of the insane things about the SJWs is that they accuse people of being racist if they complain about the obvious racist agenda of the Corrupt Democrat Cult.
They will be sued and lose.........again
But how many will be denied treatment in the meantime?

Sure as shit the race hustlers will hang their hats on it in certain areas and demand that the edict be followed and there be unnecessary deaths as a result.

As I said earlier, hopefully the medical professionals will just ignore the slag hack's edict and treat everyone the same.

One of several criteria...well down the list

You people are despicable
A criteria that categorizes people and limits a category of people based on skin color.

You people sure like your racial segregation. You equity™ groupies are a joke. Would you prefer that New York State sets up treatment waiting lines for whites and colored?

Based on medical risk. The statement merely says it is a risk factor. Because it is.

Lots of similar statements can be found all over medical literature. For you to say that's racism is absurd.
Support you statement. Where, specifically, “all over medical literature” are treatments prioritized over skin color?

The NY program is based on medical risk with the caveat that skin color is a factor in treatment due to some nebulous, leftist slogan, “equity”.

Give us a number. How many non-whites should be given priority treatment in order to address “systemic health and social inequities”.

Could not be clearer.

The New York City (NYC) Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) is committed to improving health outcomes for all New Yorkers by explicitly advancing racial equity and social justice. Racial equity does not mean simply treating everyone equally, but rather, allocating resources and services in such a way that explicitly addresses barriers imposed by structural racism (i.e. policies and institutional practices that perpetuate racial inequity) and White privilege (i.e. historical and contemporary advantages in access to resources and opportunities afforded to White people) so that all people have access to what they need to enjoy full, healthy lives.

Support you statement. Where, specifically, “all over medical literature” are treatments prioritized over skin color?
Oops, you made the same error, again.

The statement made is that they are at higher risk. That is a fact.

If a choice must be made due to a shortage, higher risk patients will receive priority. The current, short-term shortage is theproblem, not the factual statements about risk.

There is no racism there. You have overstepped. Find something real to complain about.

Oops, you made the same error, again.

The statement made is that they are at higher risk. That is a fact.

If a choice must be made due to a shortage, higher risk patients will receive priority. The current, short-term shortage is theproblem, not the factual statements about risk.

There is no racism there. You have overstepped. Find something real to complain about.
I’m afraid you’re choosing to ignore the obvious appeals to race preference that were a part of the RFP issued by NYS.

Tell us where “racial equity” and racial preference plays a part in medical treatment.

Alas, I looked to find where “all over medical literature” treatments are prioritized over skin color. Find something real to support your claims.

To all the morons saying this is a lie or fake news, here is the source document - http://www.mssnyenews.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/122821_Notification_107774.pdf for the article. It's all right in there as reported. Then they issued the update, provided by somebody as proof that the article was a lie. That update also includes language prioritizing non-whites - https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/s...during_resource_shortages_20211223_1000_0.pdf

I know it's complicated, but you have to click on 'risk factors' to get to the page with similar language -

Then you have to click on 'certain racial and ethnic minority groups' and you get to this-

The COVID-19 pandemic has brought social and racial injustice and inequity to the forefront of public health. It has highlighted that health equity is still not a reality as COVID-19 has unequally affected many racial and ethnic minority groups, putting them more at risk of getting sick and dying from COVID-19.[1], [2] The term “racial and ethnic minority groups” includes people of color with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.

So, the update uses 'people of color' instead of non-whites. You'll also get a lesson on racism and health equity. You know, things you would expect from the Centers for Disease Control.

I’m afraid you’re choosing to ignore the obvious appeals to race preference that were a part of the RFP issued by NYS
Yes, am ignoring your filling in of the blanks to create racism where none appears. I instead will acknowledge and focus on reality, where the only statement made was that non-whites are at higher risk.

Yes, am ignoring your filling in of the blanks to create racism where none appears. I instead will acknowledge and focus on reality, where the only statement made was that non-whites are at higher risk.
I’m filling in no blanks.

The specific language in the NYC document is:
“Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19”

You want to parse those parts which specifically address race as a condition of treatment. The “only statement made was that non-whites are at higher risk”, is simply false. Ignoring entire parts of the NYS directive is rather dishonest.

Alas, I looked to find where your statement about race / skin color being a factor for prioritizing medical care, “all over medical literature” anywhere in medical literature and found nothing.

I think I’m seeing a pattern here.

I’m filling in no blanks.

The specific language in the NYC document is:
“Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19”

You want to parse those parts which specifically address race as a condition of treatment. The “only statement made was that non-whites are at higher risk”, is simply false. Ignoring entire parts of the NYS directive is rather dishonest.

Alas, I looked to find where your statement about race / skin color being a factor for prioritizing medical care, “all over medical literature” anywhere in medical literature and found nothing.

I think I’m seeing a pattern here.
"A risk factor"

So, a white 50 year old diabetic shows up with covid. A 20 year old black man shows up with covid.

Who gets the medicine, if only one pill? The white guy.

Because this is not the only risk factor.

Yes, you filled in plenty of blacks and created a racist boogeyman where none exists. You should take some time and evaluate yourself and your apparently inherent fetish for seeing racism where none exists.

A criteria that categorizes people and limits a category of people based on skin color.

You people sure like your racial segregation. You equity™ groupies are a joke. Would you prefer that New York State sets up treatment waiting lines for whites and colored?
Not in the open they won't, but doing it by agenda and by dog whistles, why certainly they would love everything to be segregated again. It's happening now, but they're trying their best not to make it so obvious.

"A risk factor"

So, a white 50 year old diabetic shows up with covid. A 20 year old black man shows up with covid.

Who gets the medicine, if only one pill? The white guy.

Because this is not the only risk factor.

Yes, you filled in plenty of blacks and created a racist boogeyman where none exists. You should take some time and evaluate yourself and your apparently inherent fetish for seeing racism where none exists.

Odd how equity™ is so prevalent in the RFP and documents outlining treatment presented by NY State.

You somehow managed to ignore the part about “A risk factor”, that was explicitly connected to, “Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities”. Nothing like that is found “all over medical literature” so I’m curious why the RFP issued by N Y State had an entire paragraph
dedicated to solving inequities as a part of medical care.

You attempted to purge entire portions of the documents in your haste to defend race baiting and Using race as a qualifier for medical care.

Forum List

Back