‘Sayonara sucker!’ Andy Cohen gives de Blasio a New Year’s sendoff

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Popular television and radio host Andy Cohen raised eyebrows on Friday night with what appeared to be a drunken send-off for outgoing New York City mayor Bill de Blasio during CNN's New Year's Eve coverage in Times Square.

After taking a shot on-air with co-host Anderson Cooper, a visibly intoxicated Cohen decided to let loose with his unvarnished thoughts about the unpopular chief executive.

The DNC is bullet proof in places like New York. No matter how bad their candidates become, the populace continues to vote democrat.

This is the vision democrats have for the entire country.

California is the same way.

Only one party rule will do.

Popular television and radio host Andy Cohen raised eyebrows on Friday night with what appeared to be a drunken send-off for outgoing New York City mayor Bill de Blasio during CNN's New Year's Eve coverage in Times Square.

After taking a shot on-air with co-host Anderson Cooper, a visibly intoxicated Cohen decided to let loose with his unvarnished thoughts about the unpopular chief executive.

The DNC is bullet proof in places like New York. No matter how bad their candidates become, the populace continues to vote democrat.

This is the vision democrats have for the entire country.

California is the same way.

Only one party rule will do.
This is why Democrats are trying to nationalize all elections.....so they can give us politicians that we hate......and have to settle for these POS assholes.

that Andy is great

The Con-gressional district I lived in in California keeps voting in Republicans even tho they keep showing up to be crooks.........Duncan Hunter and Duke Cunningham. Stupid Republicans.

The Con-gressional district I lived in in California keeps voting in Republicans even tho they keep showing up to be crooks.........Duncan Hunter and Duke Cunningham. Stupid Republicans.mo

The Con-gressional district I lived in in California keeps voting in Republicans even tho they keep showing up to be crooks.........Duncan Hunter and Duke Cunningham. Stupid Republicans.
buy some muck boots and body armor and move to Frisko .

Forum List

Back