White nationalists are a political force in the US.

A good % of white people are Nazis. Now, how does that justify crimes against them?

Spare yourself the effort, MicroSatan, it doesn't.
Proving my point. Democrats believe a good % of white people are nazis.

If you're a white person and you vote for Democrats, it's like being a jew and voting for nazis.

Oh my...

The next time I confuse myself with "Democrats", I'll let you know.

But your ludicrous preemptive victim card, played vicariously on behalf of all of Whitey, is really, really big, one has to hand it to you. Waving a bunch of Jewish bodies in order better to whine about poor Whitey's fate... Well, no one ever thought of that before. Just coherence isn't really your strong suit. You better bear that in mind.
Democrats often claim not to be Democrats to lend their post credibility. Nothing new here.

Like a typical Democrat, you have much hate in you and like your nazi predecessor, you use white people as a foil like the nazis used the jews. Hatred consumes and turns people into what they hate. That's why Democrats have become facist nazis.

Chuckling here.

Point out where I denied being a Democrat. Take your time, MicroSatan, you'll get there.

Also, you didn't quite heed my advice to work on your coherence. It's showing, MicroSatan, and, just between the two of us, it's unbecoming. I mean, hatred turns people into what they hate, which would suggest, hatred turned Nazis into Jews. Don't you think this would warrant a bit of thought before you bleat again?

But... really, don't bother. If you're fine blabbing stupid shit, you don't need me as a foil to mouth off. Bye, bye, MicroSatan, as short as this was, I'll miss you. Same as I miss a root canal.
Jews actually hated jews so much they helped the nazis round them up. So ya, jews became nazis.
Satan is not only beyond stupid, he/she is beyond disgusting. What a sorry excuse of a human being if he/she is a human being.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.

You're lying again. Trump has never said that all illegals are rapists and murderers. And he condemned the far-right violence in Charlottesville immediately, but he also correctly pointed out that there were violent far-left agitators there that day too.

But, you know what? You guys just keep peddling this lie that a huge chunk of Trump voters are "white nationalists"--you're turning off a lot of reasonable independents with that absurd rhetoric.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.

You're lying again. Trump has never said that all illegals are rapists and murderers. And he condemned the far-right violence in Charlottesville immediately, but he also correctly pointed out that there were violent far-left agitators there that day too.

But, you know what? You guys just keep peddling this lie that a huge chunk of Trump voters are "white nationalists"--you're turning off a lot of reasonable independents with that absurd rhetoric.

All they have are lies.

ANd they are obviously hoping to lie enough, to create a "where there is smoke there is fire" logical fallacy in the minds of moderates.

THey are purposefully spreading lies, for propaganda purposes.

They are vile scum.

You are an excuse maker for a racist. I am guessing you are a racist.

Looks like a triggered NPC...

2kmqeu.jpg

He is telling the truth. You are the liar.

Forum List

Back