White nationalists are a political force in the US.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.
All racial specific groups are dangerous they all should be outlawed. black lives matter, KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, black panthers, MS13, congressional black caucus. ECT.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.

And don’t you forget it.

Sadly, he won't lose their support. Where would they go? Trump has been silly thinking a little public condemnation would offend them.

So what’s the worry?

And don’t you forget it.

Sadly, he won't lose their support. Where would they go? Trump has been silly thinking a little public condemnation would offend them.

So what’s the worry?

I don't get it.

Democrats are trying to create a narrative that a good % of white people are nazis so they can justify crimes against them.

Bullshit.
When Democrat leaders say it's their job to tell white people to shut their mouths and racist democrats all clapped and cheer, it is not bullshit.

A mass-murderer excused his actions by echoing the 'invasion' rhetoric of Trump and Tucker Carlson, and you're squirting out bullshit about justifying crimes against white people. You're in thrall to the finger-pointer in chief.
:abgg2q.jpg: you admit I'm right and prove my point.

Democrats want to create a narrative that a good % of white people are racist so they can justify crimes committed against them.

Mass shootings aren't common. 500 people die from medical accidents every 48 hours.​

Democrats are trying to create a narrative that a good % of white people are nazis so they can justify crimes against them.

Bullshit.
When Democrat leaders say it's their job to tell white people to shut their mouths and racist democrats all clapped and cheer, it is not bullshit.

A mass-murderer excused his actions by echoing the 'invasion' rhetoric of Trump and Tucker Carlson, and you're squirting out bullshit about justifying crimes against white people. You're in thrall to the finger-pointer in chief.

Democrats want to create a narrative that a good % of white people are racist so they can justify crimes committed against them.

Mass shootings aren't common. 500 people die from medical accidents every 48 hours.​

You're full of crap. Democratic 'leaders' didn't say what you claim. In 2017, one woman running for DNC Chair was talking about training volunteers to canvass neighborhoods. You want to take that out of context to pretend to it was to justify crimes against white people.

What medical accidents have to do with it would be a mystery, were it not immediately recognizable as an idiotic deflection.

Bullshit.

You're full of crap. Democratic 'leaders' didn't say what you claim. In 2017, one woman running for DNC Chair was talking about training volunteers to canvass neighborhoods. You want to take that out of context to pretend to it was to justify crimes against white people.

What medical accidents have to do with it would be a mystery, were it not immediately recognizable as an idiotic deflection.
When democrats like the council woman rant about white people, change white people to Jews, reread, and it reveals who they really are

It's not just the actual white nationalists, it's also those who are sympathetic towards them, and who (as a result) enable them.

One tactic I'm seeing a lot right now is to say, "there aren't enough white nationalists or white supremacists to matter, they're just fringe". Well, that certainly might be true in a vacuum, but a person doesn't have to say they're a white nationalist or a white supremacist to support essentially the same things.

I support stop signs. A white nationalist supports stop signs.

I am now enabling a white nationalist.
Sure, run with that.

You are the one going with that line of logic. I just simplified it as an example.

So just because White Nationalists poison a given viewpoint, that means everyone has to give up that viewpoint?

Even if the root causes of the viewpoint are entirely different?
Of course not.

And the same holds true with lefties and Muslims.

Right?

It's not just the actual white nationalists, it's also those who are sympathetic towards them, and who (as a result) enable them.

One tactic I'm seeing a lot right now is to say, "there aren't enough white nationalists or white supremacists to matter, they're just fringe". Well, that certainly might be true in a vacuum, but a person doesn't have to say they're a white nationalist or a white supremacist to support essentially the same things.

Sure, run with that.

You are the one going with that line of logic. I just simplified it as an example.

So just because White Nationalists poison a given viewpoint, that means everyone has to give up that viewpoint?

Of course not.

Right?

Sure. Now please point out a viewpoint I rail on just because lefities and muslims hold it, instead of being against the viewpoint in general.

Sure, run with that.

Of course not.

Right?

Sure. Now please point out a viewpoint I rail on just because lefities and muslims hold it, instead of being against the viewpoint in general.
I'm afraid I don't follow your posts much, sorry.

I pay more attention to macro tribal behaviors in general.

A good % of white people are Nazis. Now, how does that justify crimes against them?

Spare yourself the effort, MicroSatan, it doesn't.

A good % of white people are Nazis. Now, how does that justify crimes against them?

Proving my point. Democrats believe a good % of white people are nazis.

If you're a white person and you vote for Democrats, it's like being a jew and voting for nazis.

If you're a white person and you vote for Democrats, it's like being a jew and voting for nazis.

Oh my...

The next time I confuse myself with "Democrats", I'll let you know.

But your ludicrous preemptive victim card, played vicariously on behalf of all of Whitey, is really, really big, one has to hand it to you. Waving a bunch of Jewish bodies in order better to whine about poor Whitey's fate... Well, no one ever thought of that before. Just coherence isn't really your strong suit. You better bear that in mind.

Oh my...

But your ludicrous preemptive victim card, played vicariously on behalf of all of Whitey, is really, really big, one has to hand it to you. Waving a bunch of Jewish bodies in order better to whine about poor Whitey's fate... Well, no one ever thought of that before. Just coherence isn't really your strong suit. You better bear that in mind.
Democrats often claim not to be Democrats to lend their post credibility. Nothing new here.

Like a typical Democrat, you have much hate in you and like your nazi predecessor, you use white people as a foil like the nazis used the jews. Hatred consumes and turns people into what they hate. That's why Democrats have become facist nazis.

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.
he's saying all white people are nazis. he's one of them!!!!

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.
he's saying all white people are nazis. he's one of them!!!!
Saying most white people are nazis is like saying most black people are criminals.

By Democrats logic, treating black people like criminals is totally understandable. They want to treat white people like nazis.

This video describes your modern Democrat to a tee.

Check it out.

Its really good.

YouTube has even shadow banned it.

Oh my...

Democrats often claim not to be Democrats to lend their post credibility. Nothing new here.

Like a typical Democrat, you have much hate in you and like your nazi predecessor, you use white people as a foil like the nazis used the jews. Hatred consumes and turns people into what they hate. That's why Democrats have become facist nazis.

Chuckling here.

Point out where I denied being a Democrat. Take your time, MicroSatan, you'll get there.

Also, you didn't quite heed my advice to work on your coherence. It's showing, MicroSatan, and, just between the two of us, it's unbecoming. I mean, hatred turns people into what they hate, which would suggest, hatred turned Nazis into Jews. Don't you think this would warrant a bit of thought before you bleat again?

But... really, don't bother. If you're fine blabbing stupid shit, you don't need me as a foil to mouth off. Bye, bye, MicroSatan, as short as this was, I'll miss you. Same as I miss a root canal.

Oh my...

Yes. But OldeNazi was a Nazi long before it became fashionable.

Oh my...

Chuckling here.

Point out where I denied being a Democrat. Take your time, MicroSatan, you'll get there.

Also, you didn't quite heed my advice to work on your coherence. It's showing, MicroSatan, and, just between the two of us, it's unbecoming. I mean, hatred turns people into what they hate, which would suggest, hatred turned Nazis into Jews. Don't you think this would warrant a bit of thought before you bleat again?

But... really, don't bother. If you're fine blabbing stupid shit, you don't need me as a foil to mouth off. Bye, bye, MicroSatan, as short as this was, I'll miss you. Same as I miss a root canal.
Jews actually hated jews so much they helped the nazis round them up. So ya, jews became nazis.

What is your IQ Satan? I would be surprised it is in double digits. The more the Trump supporters show themselves, the dumber you realize they are.

Forum List

Back