White nationalists are a political force in the US.

1. He stated clearly that there were good people on both sides of the issue of historical statues.

2. Yes. He wanted to get information before he made a more definitive statement.

3. Not everyone there was a white nationalist. You are either wrong or a filthy liar.

4. Trump repeatedly denounced white nationalists at both press conferences. You are a filthy liar.

5. I speak the Truth. You are the vile liar here. Shame on you, you vile piece of shit.
I am feeling hate from you. It is making you weak. A weak minded person that is further weaker is not good.

"He stated clearly that there were good people on both sides of the issue of historical statues."
He did not say that. He said there were good people on both sides at the Charlottesville demonstrations.
The one side was white supremacists supporting not taking down confederate statues.
This was not a demonstration of white nationalists and those who main issue is confederate statues.
You know this and you continue to lie.

This is as bad as Bill Clinton saying "it depends on what you feel the meaning of is is"
You are like Trump and Bill Clinton, disgusting people.

You lie.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee...."

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name...."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly...."
you are ridiculous. Everything you are quoting happened 48 hours or more after his initial quote. He was trying to justify a completely inappropriate statement because of the backlash.
Only the worst of the worst reinforce his double talk.
After all of his comments, the white nationalists and supremacists still love him. They know they could not have a better person in the white house for their beliefs.
1. He stated clearly that there were good people on both sides of the issue of historical statues.

2. Yes. He wanted to get information before he made a more definitive statement.

3. Not everyone there was a white nationalist. You are either wrong or a filthy liar.

4. Trump repeatedly denounced white nationalists at both press conferences. You are a filthy liar.

5. I speak the Truth. You are the vile liar here. Shame on you, you vile piece of shit.
I am feeling hate from you. It is making you weak. A weak minded person that is further weaker is not good.

"He stated clearly that there were good people on both sides of the issue of historical statues."
He did not say that. He said there were good people on both sides at the Charlottesville demonstrations.
The one side was white supremacists supporting not taking down confederate statues.
This was not a demonstration of white nationalists and those who main issue is confederate statues.

This is as bad as Bill Clinton saying "it depends on what you feel the meaning of is is"

You lie.

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee...."

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a v ery, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name...."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly...."

Let the White Nationalists and Supremacists decide what Trump's many statements or lack of statements about them, mean.
They like Trump. They know they could not have a better President in the White House for their beliefs.
What a dumbass. The black panthers supported obama. So I suppose obama was a black panther and supported their hate and criminal behavior - right?
Black Panthers supported Obama because he supported equal rights for blacks and all minorities.
White supremacists support Trump because he supports the rights of whites over minorities. Trump wants our immigrants to come from places like Norway (white) not "shit holes" in Africa or the rapist and criminal Hispanics or Muslims. Trump denounces minority law makers while his supporting Republican party has never been whiter. The only black Republican congressman will not seek reelection because he cannot support Trump's racist policies.
The only ones who do not see Trumps racism are racists. They feel it is the norm.
You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!

Trump has not condemned any white supremacist group ever. And while he gives impassioned speeches railing against brown invaders from shithole countries, his condemnations of racism and white supremacy are read in a halting stilted manner like his kidnappers are forcing him to read it.

Trump should not and will not attack citizens of America who are patriots. And he is right we should build a wall to keep certain people out.

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.

Birthers were considered the lunatic fringe until you elected the Birther-in-Chief. He's bringing the white nationalists out in the open, with a fig leaf of implausible deniability.

No, he isn't. You crazy leftards are just saying that shit. It is not true, and no one believes it, not even you.

Something about Trump's election empowered you fucking idiots to think you know what I think and feel better than I. You're an idiot.
you have TDS...your post doesn't even make sense

You lie.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name...."

you are ridiculous. Everything you are quoting happened 48 hours or more after his initial quote. He was trying to justify a completely inappropriate statement because of the backlash.
After all of his comments, the white nationalists and supremacists still love him. They know they could not have a better person in the white house for their beliefs.

You lie.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a v ery, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name...."

Let the White Nationalists and Supremacists decide what Trump's many statements or lack of statements about them, mean.
They like Trump. They know they could not have a better President in the White House for their beliefs.

1. He wanted to wait until he had full information, completely reasonable, instead of shooting off his mouth about a situation based on politics.

2. YOU clearly aren't letting his statements about white nationalists go, so I want to refute your lies. Nothing wrong with that. Though I certainly understand your desire to have people just let you spread vile lies about your fellow Americans, without being called out for the vile piece of shit liar you are.

3. Why are you lying so much about what the President said? Are you really unable to find ANY real evidence to support your opposition to him?
If what you say is true and Trump soundly rebuffed the White nationalists and supremacists why do they still like him? .......s

Possibly because all they hear is the lies of the vile lefty media, you know the same ones you hear, that led you to believe stupid shit that I have demonstrated to be stupid shit lies.

BUt you still want to hold on to, like they were gold.

You better get your facts straight. Trump said there were good people on both sides at Charlottesville.
48 hours later he revised the statement saying he wanted get the information correct.
Everybody knew all the people on the demonstration side were white nationalist. Trump is a white nationalist dog whistler and they love him.
So are you. You lie for Trump, Trump lies for Trump, Trump supporters lie for Trump

You lie.

You better get your facts straight. Trump said there were good people on both sides at Charlottesville.
48 hours later he revised the statement saying he wanted get the information correct.
Everybody knew all the people on the demonstration side were white nationalist. Trump is a white nationalist dog whistler and they love him.
So are you. You lie for Trump, Trump lies for Trump, Trump supporters lie for Trump

You lie.

What a dumbass. The black panthers supported obama. So I suppose obama was a black panther and supported their hate and criminal behavior - right?

of-course-theres-a-double-standard-if-there-werent-we-35014324.png

"The buck stops with everybody," said someone trying to duck responsibility.

Don't be such a dick!

Rightardia - that vast, way-out-there continent also known as UpIsDownistan - is all abuzz about adding another item to the already endless list of claims that "government is the problem," and now it also has to be blamed for mass shootings. Rightards are already nodding in unison - demonstrating yet again their intellectual heft and independence.

You are not - NOT - supposed to piss on their parade! What, really, were you thinking?

"The buck stops with everybody," said someone trying to duck responsibility.

Don't be such a dick!

Rightardia - that vast, way-out-there continent also known as UpIsDownistan - is all abuzz about adding another item to the already endless list of claims that "government is the problem," and now it also has to be blamed for mass shootings. Rightards are already nodding in unison - demonstrating yet again their intellectual heft and independence.

You are not - NOT - supposed to piss on their parade! What, really, were you thinking?

I find thinking is unhelpful in dealing with Trumpkins. They need to take their intellectual heft to psychiatrists. President Shock Jock isn't a serious man.

I find thinking is unhelpful in dealing with Trumpkins. They need to take their intellectual heft to psychiatrists. President Shock Jock isn't a serious man.

President Spectacle is perfectly serious about having his way with the White nationalist crowd again, just as they are perfectly serious about spreading far and wide, taking it in or swallowing, as is their wont. Gladly so, and since they are not the ones who are (targeted for) suffering, none sees any point in seeking psychiatric help.

All the while, decades of Republican intransigence about guns and gun violence is buried under miles of bullshit, and the White Male Privilege of armed "self-defense", will win out again once the anger over the latest shooting fizzled out, as it will. The learning-disabled United States of Amnesia in all its sordid glory, looking on while kids are being devoured by gun manufacturers' well-represented interests in conjunction with a 240 years-old provision, curtailed and disfigured, taking stock of Western-frontier circumstances.

The Goddess of History sure has a very dark sense of humor.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.
It's not just the actual white nationalists, it's also those who are sympathetic towards them, and who (as a result) enable them.

One tactic I'm seeing a lot right now is to say, "there aren't enough white nationalists or white supremacists to matter, they're just fringe". Well, that certainly might be true in a vacuum, but a person doesn't have to say they're a white nationalist or a white supremacist to support essentially the same things.

I support stop signs. A white nationalist supports stop signs.

I am now enabling a white nationalist.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.

It's not actual White Nationalists that are a force, it is the constructed concept of them that is a force.

And that Constructed Concept is created entirely by progressives who want to be able to smear anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney with the "racists" tag.

It's not just the actual white nationalists, it's also those who are sympathetic towards them, and who (as a result) enable them.

One tactic I'm seeing a lot right now is to say, "there aren't enough white nationalists or white supremacists to matter, they're just fringe". Well, that certainly might be true in a vacuum, but a person doesn't have to say they're a white nationalist or a white supremacist to support essentially the same things.

Sure, run with that.

Democrats are trying to create a narrative that a good % of white people are nazis so they can justify crimes against them.

Only in your mind.

Well, if that’s true, Bernie Sanders is equal if not a stronger dog Whistler. He got one of his own to shoot up a bunch of Republican Congressmen.

Sure, run with that.

You are the one going with that line of logic. I just simplified it as an example.

So just because White Nationalists poison a given viewpoint, that means everyone has to give up that viewpoint?

Even if the root causes of the viewpoint are entirely different?

Democrats are trying to create a narrative that a good % of white people are nazis so they can justify crimes against them.

Bullshit.
When Democrat leaders say it's their job to tell white people to shut their mouths and racist democrats all clapped and cheer, it is not bullshit.

A mass-murderer excused his actions by echoing the 'invasion' rhetoric of Trump and Tucker Carlson, and you're squirting out bullshit about justifying crimes against white people. You're in thrall to the finger-pointer in chief.

And don’t you forget it.

And don’t you forget it.

Sadly, he won't lose their support. Where would they go? Trump has been silly thinking a little public condemnation would offend them.

Forum List

Back