White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

Whatever idiot, you are so full of shit it is pathetic.

Which is why you are ignoring the fact that I pointed out that not only did someone indeed say that white males need to change(which you erroneously claimed didn't happen because you are an idiot), but that someone was fucking Joe Biden just this year.

Yes, he thinks that white males need to change. He is not telling you that you have to change, he is giving his opinion.

Why do you care so very much what Joe Biden thinks?

Personally I do not give a flying fuck what he thinks.
Because he is the frontrunner of the idiot masses party.

So either he is going to be the president and destroy the country, or he is at least going to be one of the main figures in the destructive Democrat agenda going forward.

So either he is going to be the president and destroy the country, or he is at least going to be one of the main figures in the destructive Democrat agenda going forward.

He won't do any more damage than the last 3 have.

They brought water to the Irish is no building lol Africans still live in mud huts.. they can’t build shit
Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th
Chinese property looks great lol
You'll have to learn the difference between China which is in Asia as opposed to Africa.
The Chinese built all of that idiot.
Oh really? Prove it.
You actually think third world shitholes with worseless currencies built skyscrapers?

LOL!!!!!!!

China provided all of the funding and most of the man power.

Whatever idiot, you are so full of shit it is pathetic.

Which is why you are ignoring the fact that I pointed out that not only did someone indeed say that white males need to change(which you erroneously claimed didn't happen because you are an idiot), but that someone was fucking Joe Biden just this year.

Yes, he thinks that white males need to change. He is not telling you that you have to change, he is giving his opinion.

Why do you care so very much what Joe Biden thinks?

Personally I do not give a flying fuck what he thinks.

I'll go with the LEAST destructive Biden,,,,,,,,,trump is a disaster waiting to happen

This country can't even handle two completely Democrat lunatic states. Another Democrat president empowering the recent left wing terrorist groups even more will easily destroy this country.

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

Yes, you probably don't want anyone to tell you that you are fat, either. You just want to feel good about yourself. We get that.
I agree with that guy and I am not fat, but I am FED UP!

do you need a tissue?

how about a safe space to go draw some pictures.
Not a Millenial or Liberal-my cavities were drilled without novocaine. Pieces of shit like Omar or Tlaib don't deserve to be Americans in MY opinion-but I respect the fact they were elected. They need to respect my existence.

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

Yes, you probably don't want anyone to tell you that you are fat, either. You just want to feel good about yourself. We get that.

do you need a tissue?

and yet when Democrats do that literally everyday you think you can claim they are better than Republicans who have never done that....

do you need a tissue?

and yet when Democrats do that literally everyday you think you can claim they are better than Republicans who have never done that....
I said fed up-not fkd up

This country can't even handle two completely Democrat lunatic states. Another Democrat president empowering the recent left wing terrorist groups even more will easily destroy this country.
Nothing will destroy our country as long as the Proud Boys are there to defend it lol lol

There is no reason to be defensive about your freaking race or your core beliefs. Blame the mainstream media and the freakazoids in Hollywood if you want to make a case but nobody is asking you to change your beliefs except yourself.

I've read through a few pages of comments here and I am still flummoxed as to what the OP is trying to say. He claims that other people are depriving him of something, but doesn't say what it is. No one has ever asked him to abandon his country. What he calls his country belongs to all of us, not just him. It sounds like he wants to bootstrap on the accomplishments of his ancestors. Everyone whose ancestors were here at the time has relatives who went to war in 1941.

I don't understand what Bush92 wants.

Nothing will destroy our country as long as the Proud Boys are there to defend it lol lol
Fun fact, the Proud Boys are actually completely unrelated to Antifa, they just saw a bunch of beta bitches in masks causing trouble one day and decided to make beating them up a regular thing they do for fun.

You won't like what happens when people start to take Antifa seriously.

do you need a tissue?

Nope, never said they were better. I view both parties in the same light, I am part of neither as they are both far too similar.

I've read through a few pages of comments here and I am still flummoxed as to what the OP is trying to say. He claims that other people are depriving him of something, but doesn't say what it is. No one has ever asked him to abandon his country. What he calls his country belongs to all of us, not just him. It sounds like he wants to bootstrap on the accomplishments of his ancestors. Everyone whose ancestors were here at the time has relatives who went to war in 1941.

a return to the 40s and 50s when blacks had basically no rights and women were little more than property.

a return to the 40s and 50s when blacks had basically no rights and women were little more than property.

Bullshit

Bullshit

Nope, that is clearly what Bush92 wants.

Fun fact, the Proud Boys are actually completely unrelated to Antifa, they just saw a bunch of beta bitches in masks causing trouble one day and decided to make beating them up a regular thing they do for fun.

What about the little bitches marching around Charlottesville with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us"? You've seen the photos.

What about the little bitches marching around Charlottesville with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us"? You've seen the photos.
They are just the beginning.

Bullshit

Nope, that is clearly what Bush92 wants.

Nope, that is just the typical bullshit strawman.

Please explain this, go look up a picture of the members of the senate how many are men how many are white. do the same for congress, then go look up the boards & heads of major corporations, banks, goverment offices any where there is a lot of Money.
then get back to me.
So then is this about low income white men?

Forum List

Back