White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

View attachment 275899
Again, it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit.
But it was the black slaves that built this country and without pay as the white slave owners grew immensely rich
1.6 % built America lol hahha

Might want to look at this picture
th
look up Exodusters.
Black republicans thank you
All 10 of them?
Do you have more pics?? Mic drop

And then you actually read a history book and knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Picking cotton did not build skyscrapers dipshit.
Fuckface but the slaves DID build the mansions they did make america wealthy enough so we could split from England
They brought water to the Irish is no building lol Africans still live in mud huts.. they can’t build shit
Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th
Chinese property looks great lol
You'll have to learn the difference between China which is in Asia as opposed to Africa.
You posted pics of property built by Asians lol in a topic about Africans lol

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

Yes, you probably don't want anyone to tell you that you are fat, either. You just want to feel good about yourself. We get that.
I agree with that guy and I am not fat, but I am FED UP!

do you need a tissue?

how about a safe space to go draw some pictures.
and yet when Democrats do that literally everyday you think you can claim they are better than Republicans who have never done that....

Nope, never said they were better. I view both parties in the same light, I am part of neither as they are both far too similar.
THAT I can agree with

Fuckface but the slaves DID build the mansions they did make america wealthy enough so we could split from England
They brought water to the Irish is no building lol Africans still live in mud huts.. they can’t build shit
Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th
You'll have to learn the difference between China which is in Asia as opposed to Africa.

Please provide the proof it was built by Asians...and even if it were built by Asians, it is still in Africa and it does not look like mud huts to me

Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th

Please provide the proof it was built by Asians...and even if it were built by Asians, it is still in Africa and it does not look like mud huts to me
God they are trying to hard haha

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

I don’t think I have to change at all considering Victory in World War Two.Six uncles got their ass shot off by Nazis and Japs. Have two brothers, blood brothers, and we all served in the military because it was the right thing to do. Even after our uncles and cousins came back from Korea and Vietnam. You did it. Was you scared? Goddamn right you was. But you did it anyway. All I ask of my President and my country is to bring those jobs back. The jobs we dreamed over with camp fires and guns in the Middle East East. We all talked about going home. Getting a job working st the steelmill, or assembly line. But hard work to build a home. Oh,fuck-itI forgot my white privileged status. Everything was given to me.

POSER ^^^

Not even close because you are lumping all white men together as though they are a hive mind that looks out for it's own.

So did the OP, yet you have no problem with it happening. Your bias is strong today.

"Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? "

Nobody is asking anyone to do any fucking thing. Nobody has asked your or any other white dude to change your political or societal beliefs. You are free to have whatever political or societal beliefs you wish to hold.

Nobody is abusing you, nobody is being mean to you. For god's sake, grow a set of balls and quit this whining.

Right. Nobody is asking I change except the mainstream media, public education, the entire Democrat establishment and 80% of the Republican establishment.

Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th

The pyramids are in africa too... Are you one of those who believes they were built by Hutu tribesmen?

Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th

The pyramids are in africa too... Are you one of those who believes they were built by Hutu tribesmen?

Silly boy, everyone knows they were built by aliens.

I've read through a few pages of comments here and I am still flummoxed as to what the OP is trying to say. He claims that other people are depriving him of something, but doesn't say what it is. No one has ever asked him to abandon his country. What he calls his country belongs to all of us, not just him. It sounds like he wants to bootstrap on the accomplishments of his ancestors. Everyone whose ancestors were here at the time has relatives who went to war in 1941.

I don't understand what Bush92 wants.

a return to the 40s and 50s when blacks had basically no rights and women were little more than property.

Bullshit

Which part is bullshit? That in the 40s and 50s women and blacks had no rights? That is true shit. Or do you think it's bullshit to claim Bush92 wants to go back to a time when blacks and women had no rights? Why don't we ask him?

Hey, Bush92, what is it you want?

Yes, you probably don't want anyone to tell you that you are fat, either. You just want to feel good about yourself. We get that.

White males founded this country and set the framework to make it the greatest country in the world. White males stopped the practice of slavery. I look around the globe and see more poverty, slavery, torture, human trafficking, zero tolerance for women and gays rights....mostly in countries run by non-white men. Comparatively speaking, White males have a lot to feel good about themselves.
Human trafficking exist in the US, ask Epstein.
Women treated badly in the world ? In the US we elect a pussy grabber and a cursed rapist to thr highest jobs and 1 in ever 4 or 5 women say they were sexually assaulted.
Poverty? 13% of Americans live under poverty.
Crime? We are on of the worst in the world.
Health? One of the worst health systems also.
Education? We rank amongst the worst.
And yet still calls it the greatest country in human history.

White males founded this country and set the framework to make it the greatest country in the world. White males stopped the practice of slavery. I look around the globe and see more poverty, slavery, torture, human trafficking, zero tolerance for women and gays rights....mostly in countries run by non-white men. Comparatively speaking, White males have a lot to feel good about themselves.
Women treated badly in the world ? In the US we elect a pussy grabber and a cursed rapist to thr highest jobs and 1 in ever 4 or 5 women say they were sexually assaulted.
Looks like what the Democratic Party has made us.

I've read through a few pages of comments here and I am still flummoxed as to what the OP is trying to say. He claims that other people are depriving him of something, but doesn't say what it is. No one has ever asked him to abandon his country. What he calls his country belongs to all of us, not just him. It sounds like he wants to bootstrap on the accomplishments of his ancestors. Everyone whose ancestors were here at the time has relatives who went to war in 1941.

a return to the 40s and 50s when blacks had basically no rights and women were little more than property.

Bullshit

Which part is bullshit? That in the 40s and 50s women and blacks had no rights? That is true shit. Or do you think it's bullshit to claim Bush92 wants to go back to a time when blacks and women had no rights? Why don't we ask him?

OMFG....women and blacks had no “civil rights” in the 1950’s Hey fuckface...it’s 2019. Stop the crybaby shit.:206:

Bullshit

OMFG....women hand blacks had no rights in the 1950’s Hey fuckface...it’s 2019. Stop the crybaby shit.:206:

This from the snowflake that started a thread whining about how mistreated he is as a white guy.

Bullshit

I put my life on the line for this country and dumbassed people like you. Don’t question me again queer.

Bullshit

I put my life on the line for this country and dumbassed people like you. Don’t question me again queer.

When did you become such a whiney snowflake?

Bullshit

OMFG....women hand blacks had no rights in the 1950’s Hey fuckface...it’s 2019. Stop the crybaby shit.:206:

This from the snowflake that started a thread whining about how mistreated he is as a white guy.
Most fragile person on the whole Board calls me “snowflake. “ Sure.

Bullshit

Most fragile person on the whole Board calls me “snowflake. “ Sure.

Once again, you are the snowflake who startled a thread to whine about how mistreated white men are in America...that makes you the king snowflake...or is it queen?

Bullshit

But Trump ran like a beaten dog

Looks like what the Democratic Party has made us.

You are trying to ride on someone else's coat-tails.It might be news for you, but we are all here in the U.S.A., and we are not going anywhere.

Forum List

Back