The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

It really boils down to trusting government

either you do or don't

~S~

And yet we all do in some form or fashion every single day.

We trust that the food we eat is safe, that the planes we fly in are safe.

If you take any prescription drug at all, there is some level of trust in the Govt

This?
17 millions deaths…

COVID-19 Vaccine-associated Mortality in the Southern Hemisphere

COVID-19 Vaccine-associated Mortality in the Southern Hemisphere
We quantify the overall all-ages vDFR for the 17 countries to be (0.126 ± 0.004) %, which would imply 17.0 ± 0.5 million COVID-19 vaccine deaths worldwide, from 13.50 billion injections up to 2 September 2023. This would correspond to a mass iatrogenic event that killed (0.213 ± 0.006) % of the world population (1 death per 470 living persons, in less than 3 years), and did not measurably prevent any deaths.
COVID-19 Vaccine-associated Mortality in the Southern Hemisphere - Global Research

I’m gullible, yet you think the vax safe and effective.

LMFAO.

Sorry, that number is BS. One death per every 470 living people and only a few people from the internet have noticed?

Morgues and cemeteries would be overflowing

And yet we all do in some form or fashion every single day.

We trust that the food we eat is safe, that the planes we fly in are safe.

If you take any prescription drug at all, there is some level of trust in the Govt
I don’t trust the government to effectively regulate any of those industries.

I don’t trust the government to effectively regulate any of those industries.

so, you never fly, never eat food you did not grow yourself, never take any sort of medication you did not make yourself?

That.s your idea of a relibalr site?

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, disinformation, and far-right extremism.[1][9] The website began publishing articles in 2008 and is based in the United States.[1][6]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[10] Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse".[11]

Yes, show me the evidence of any body count from the vaccine.

You’ve been played stupid boi.
There is plenty of evidence, you just need to dispose of your closed mind.

It’s not my fault you took an unproven untested “vaccine” from a criminal cabal. I told you not to take it, but you didn’t listen.

There is plenty of evidence, you just need to dispose of your closed mind.

It’s not my fault you took an unproven untested “vaccine” from a criminal cabal. I told you not to take it, but you didn’t listen.
Where or what is your so-called evidence?

A Billion people have taken the vaccines worldwide so….

Where or what is your so-called evidence?

A Billion people have taken the vaccines worldwide so….
Look! I’m sorry you accepted the obvious propaganda. You apparently aren’t very smart, but don’t feel bad. You’re not alone.

However, you need to recognize your place. Those of us who saw through the scam are obviously far more intelligent than you can ever hope to be. So, next time listen to us my poor boy.

Look! I’m sorry you accepted the obvious propaganda. You apparently aren’t very smart, but don’t feel bad. You’re not alone.

However, you need to recognize your place. Those of us who saw through the scam are obviously far more intelligent than you can ever hope to be. So, next time listen to us my poor boy.
What propaganda?

All vaccine companies trial tested them and they were approved.

What is the bases for your denial of their effectiveness?

Forum List

Back