white loser lol

The man with a white beard, glasses and pleasant half-smile looks unassuming on the deep red billboard looming over the busy Saskatoon freeway. But to judge by the public reaction to his words, displayed in white block letters next to his portrait, you’d think this man was a rabble-rouser.​

It’s unintentional, of course. Jim Williams, the man in the billboard, is simply a Saskatoon resident who volunteered to share his thoughts on racism as part of the city’s anti-racism campaign called I Am The Bridge. In 2015, the Community Diversity and Race Relations office of the city’s community development department launched the campaign in response to the Truth and Reconciliation calls to action, specifically around anti-racism education.​

In the first phase of the campaign, the committee called on residents to submit videos of themselves answering questions about their thoughts on and experiences with racism, and what personal role they can play in ending it in Saskatoon. Williams was one of a few dozen culturally diverse volunteers to submit a video.​

Here’s what he had to say: “I am a white, heterosexual, able-bodied male: the most privileged demographic in human history. If I’m going to be the bridge to ending racism in Saskatoon or anywhere else, I have to acknowledge my own privilege and I have to acknowledge my own racist attitudes, and work through my discomfort.”​

The anti-racist ad that triggered a backlash - Macleans.ca

What a liberal pussy.

I can not deny I have had a privileged life and some of it is because of my skin color...

Should I apologize for it?

Nope!
And that all that Jim Williams did. He simply acknowledged the sentiment that you expressed. I saw no apology in his statement.

The question then becomes, why does a personal statement acknowledging one's privilege trigger so many people, if not from guilt?

And that all that Jim Williams did. He simply acknowledged the sentiment that you expressed. I saw no apology in his statement.

The question then becomes, why does a personal statement acknowledging one's privilege trigger so many people, if not from guilt?

Because it is a program organized by a government and implies that all white people should be guilty of their existence.

Because it is a program organized by a government and implies that all white people should be guilty of their existence.

There are no such programs. In ANY country. This narrative you spin here is a load of crap. Whites did some cruel shit up there that was wrong. So face the music of the song you wrote. You benefit from it and want to brag about how you did it. But you lack the morals to see how it was wrong. But you're real quick to point out other places as evil that did far less.

I bet that guy hasn't lived among blacks on his life.
Neither have you.
I lived on Oakland California for many years. My son attended Crocker Highlands school where he was a minority student.

He was a white student. Whites are not a minority in America and just because one city is majority black doesn't change that. And you being his parent could not have helped him. And why would you live in Oakland instead of across the bridge where more whites are since you apparently have a problem with black people? Are you one of those racists that own a business in the black community getting wealthy with black dollars?

And why is there no record of this beating your kid was supposed to have taken by those black kids?

Last edited:
Should do the world a favor...

Consider.jpg

There are no such programs. In ANY country. This narrative you spin here is a load of crap. Whites did some cruel shit up there that was wrong. So face the music of the song you wrote. You benefit from it and want to brag about how you did it. But you lack the morals to see how it was wrong. But you're real quick to point out other places as evil that did far less.

This program that is going on right now? That's where I'm from.

Of course white people did bad shit. So did black people. So did yellow people. All people have done bad shit. Get over it.

A society can only be just in its time. Being told that you are guilty because of your skin color is no different than being told your inferior because of your skin color.

Neither have you.
I lived on Oakland California for many years. My son attended Crocker Highlands school where he was a minority student.

He was a white student. Whites are not a minority in America and just because one city is majority black doesn't change that. And you being his parent could not have helped him. And why would you live in Oakland instead of across the bridge where more whites are since you apparently have a problem with black people? Are you one of those racists that own a business in the black community getting wealthy with black dollars?
Have you considered getting some anger management assistance? Your hatred of white people has so consumed you that you have entered a world of fantasy.

I have problems with you, certainly, and with other black racists, but my own experience tells me that there are plenty of wonderful black men and women who take responsibility for their life.

Why do you want people to see blacks as irresponsible whining losers filled with rage, and who threaten violence should a white person not defer to them?

Instead of this picture you present of a snarling black man with absolutely no redeeming value, wouldn't it be better for the black community to portray black people as mature and reasonable, instead?

Of course white people did bad shit. So did black people. So did yellow people. All people have done bad shit. Get over it.

A society can only be just in its time. Being told that you are guilty because of your skin color is no different than being told your inferior because of your skin color.

No, that crap ain't going to cut it. There is no program created anywhere that makes whites feel guilty for existing. Now you start naming me the white countries colonized by blacks, browns and yellows. Whites today are still doing the same types of shit. And since nobody is telling whites to be guilty for being white it is not the same as being told you are inferior. And it's not the same regardless. What this program is doing is trying to help move your society to just. Why do whites control a nation they do not originate from? You don't want to face that and in order for your society to become just in your time, you have to.

So grow up. You don't get to do 300 years of wrong then have a tantrum because you're criticized for it. And don't tell that tired lie about how you didn't do it, because it's still being done.

Neither have you.

Have you considered getting some anger management assistance? Your hatred of white people has so consumed you that you have entered a world of fantasy.

I have problems with you, certainly, and with other black racists, but my own experience tells me that there are plenty of wonderful black men and women and women who take responsibility for their life.

Why do you want people to see blacks as irresponsible whining losers filled with rage, and who threaten violence should a white person not defer to them?

Instead of this picture you present of a snarling black man with absolutely no redeeming value, wouldn't it be better for the black community to portray black people as mature and reasonable, instead?

Since I am no racist, you just have a problem. I don't need anger management. And white men who have made up a reason to be mad have nothing to say to people that really have a right to be mad. Only white racists see blacks as you do. I know whites that are far angrier than you think I am because whites like you embarrass them and put a stain on the white race.

we have arrived at the point in our culture where white people actually need to grovel at the feet of black people in order to not be considered racist. Treating everybody with the same expectations isn't enough. Being neutral towards race isn't enough. No. To avoid being called a racist, a white person needs to JOIN in the demonization of white people.

we have arrived at the point in our culture where white people actually need to grovel at the feet of black people in order to not be considered racist. Treating everybody with the same expectations isn't enough. Being neutral towards race isn't enough. No. To avoid being called a racist, a white person needs to JOIN in the demonization of white people.

Another example of white victimhood.

None of this exists.

No, that crap ain't going to cut it. There is no program created anywhere that makes whites feel guilty for existing. Now you start naming me the white countries colonized by blacks, browns and yellows. Whites today are still doing the same types of shit. And since nobody is telling whites to be guilty for being white it is not the same as being told you are inferior. And it's not the same regardless. What this program is doing is trying to help move your society to just. Why do whites control a nation they do not originate from? You don't want to face that and in order for your society to become just in your time, you have to.

So grow up. You don't get to do 300 years of wrong then have a tantrum because you're criticized for it. And don't tell that tired lie about how you didn't do it, because it's still being done.

That program is telling whites to feel guilty for being white. You choose not to see it because you're so warped by race and being a victim.

I've lectured at an HBU. The group I lead is mostly non-whites. I've hired more black people in my organization than the black people. I choose to see people as individuals, not based on the color of one's skin, which you seem to be obsessed with.

That program is telling whites to feel guilty for being white. You choose not to see it because you're so warped by race and being a victim.

I've lectured at an HBU. The group I lead is mostly non-whites. I've hired more black people in my organization than the black people. I choose to see people as individuals, not based on the color of one's skin, which you seem to be obsessed with.

No it doesn't. And stop lying about seeing people as individuals, not the skin color. If you actually did that, you would not consider the program as teaching whites to feel guilty for existing.

Total nonsense, that implication is not there. You're merely projecting.

Well, if your Black, Brown, White or whatever and grow up in a Democratic Party controlled ghetto, you are screwed and Democrats could care less.

Even IM2 could care less, in fact, he totally avoids taking any responsibility and suckholes America's historical slavery and oppression Party with the gusto only seen in the race baiting charlatans who have sold out their race for political power and for you guessed it .. MONEY.

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Another example of white victimhood.

None of this exists.
Another example of stupidity.

Plenty of that exists.

Forum List

Back