Look who Redneck Racist Kentuckians elected for their Attorney General!

Great choice. Bright young man who has a great future ahead of him. Best of luck to him and hopefully he wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's OK Black Liberals, just stick your fingers in your ears and call Daniel Cameron an Uncle Tom. Just Keep sipping that Democrat Kool-Aid, young Daniel is a sell-out to the "cause".

Kentucky AG candidate: Democratic Party needs to stop telling Black Americans how to think

You do realize he is a candidate NOT the state AG right? It literally says it in the title of your link.

The current Kentucky AG is Andy Brashear, who is running for Governor against Matt Bevin this upcoming election. If Bevin wins again there was election interference because h might be the most hated Governor in Kentucky in a LONG time. He tried to fuck over healthcare. He fucked over teachers pay and retirement. He fucked over state colleges. All along the way AG Brashear would file lawsuits to stop him each time.

It's OK Black Liberals, just stick your fingers in your ears and call Daniel Cameron an Uncle Tom. Just Keep sipping that Democrat Kool-Aid, young Daniel is a sell-out to the "cause".

Kentucky AG candidate: Democratic Party needs to stop telling Black Americans how to think

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I listened to Mr. Daniel Cameron on Fox News.

I don't know about him.

He seems like a trouble maker who will not be embraced by America's large President and Mrs. Obama led, SEGREGATION-MINDED, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing 'PRO BLACK' community that harasses, bullies, INTIMIDATES & denigrates as 'C&&NS, Sell-Outs & Traitors', our free-thinking, responsible black or American friends, neighbors & co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & H.

The same PRO BLACK community well practiced at INTIMIDATING white or Americans of Euro descent with 24/7 declarations of Racism & White Supremacy, as well as adept at exploiting "WHITE GUILT" with their incessant cries of Racism and White Privilege!

Keeping it 100% Real & Respectful.

tagged: TheLargerIssue SingleParenting ChildNeglectMaltreatment Intra_Racial_Discrimination MentalHealth SOLUTIONS
_American People, Denounce Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X, Umar Johnson.png Donald Trump Boycott, RACIST, Boyce Watkins, Shonna Ettiene.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Hear is a black man saying what whites want to hear so he's a great black leader. I have cousins there who don't seem to agree with this assessment.

You do realize he is a candidate NOT the state AG right? It literally says it in the title of your link.

The current Kentucky AG is Andy Brashear, who is running for Governor against Matt Bevin this upcoming election. If Bevin wins again there was election interference because h might be the most hated Governor in Kentucky in a LONG time. He tried to fuck over healthcare. He fucked over teachers pay and retirement. He fucked over state colleges. All along the way AG Brashear would file lawsuits to stop him each time.
You are correct, he was picked as the GOP candidate in Ky.

Hear is a black man saying what whites want to hear so he's a great black leader. I have cousins there who don't seem to agree with this assessment.
So any Black man who doesn't sing off of the Democratic song sheet is sucking up to Trump and White people?

So any Black man who doesn't sing off of the Democratic song sheet is sucking up to Trump and White people?
So any black man who doesn't sing off the Republican song sheet is part of the" Democratic plantation."

Forum List

Back