‘White Lives Matter’ Members Attack Interracial Couple After White Supremacist Rally Fails Miserably

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
http://www.theroot.com/white-lives-matter-members-attack-interracial-couple-af-1819969887

Root writer Michael Harriot wrote, "Organizers decided to cancel a Murfreesboro, Tenn., “White Lives Matter” protest after the Shelbyville, Tenn., demonstration fell short of expectations on Saturday."

Thank you Michael Harriot for reporting that fewer and fewer slow-to-evolve Americans are embracing ignorant racist beliefs.

Michael Harriot, when can we begin exposing and denouncing a significant population of apparent slow-to-evolve, Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community” Americans to believe they have a right as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, successful, accomplished American citizens?

I am referring to the ever-expanding population of successful Americans like Justice Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Charles Payne, Crystal Wright, Dr. Ben Carson, Harris Faulkner, Stephen A. Smith, Walter Edward Williams, Senator Tim Scott, (Sheriff) David Clarke, or Stacey Dash, to name a few of our peaceful, accomplished American neighbors illogically targeted for HATE, OPPRESSION and discrimination by a significant population of our illogically angry American neighbors wishing to promote an illogical segregationist agenda.

Apparently our Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Community” American neighbors don’t realize or care about how they are perceived by the majority of their American neighbors, in that MOST reasonably responsible, well adjusted freedom loving Americans are baffled by, and possibly fearful of Americans wishing to actively discriminate against, OPPRESS and prevent our responsible neighbors from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

Michael Harriot, I am GENUINELY and sincerely interested in learning why YOU, as well as my reasonably intelligent American or foreign born neighbors *fail to recognize* many of our American neighbors tearing down American historical monuments, as well as LOUDLY complaining about Racism and “White Privilege” in America, are the SAME American citizens WILLFULLY IGNORING our Nation’s African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS.

They are the SAME illogical thinking "Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community" Americans HATEFULLY DISCRIMINATING against our peaceful neighbors simply wanting to enjoy their opportunity to pursue their self-determined American dream!

Michael Harriot, I am referring to America's potentially life scarring Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment public HEALTH CRISIS responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama repeat White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood critical to a child's well being and emotional development.

Unfortunately, before he discovered how to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur
___
In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Video broadcasts featuring responsible, caring American citizens concerned about the emotional health and well being of our Nation's people:

Oshay 'Duke' Jackson - YouTube

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

http://www.theroot.com/white-lives-matter-members-attack-interracial-couple-af-1819969887

Root writer Michael Harriot wrote, "Organizers decided to cancel a Murfreesboro, Tenn., “White Lives Matter” protest after the Shelbyville, Tenn., demonstration fell short of expectations on Saturday."

Thank you Michael Harriot for reporting that fewer and fewer slow-to-evolve Americans are embracing ignorant racist beliefs.

Michael Harriot, when can we begin exposing and denouncing a significant population of apparent slow-to-evolve, Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community” Americans to believe they have a right as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, successful, accomplished American citizens?

I am referring to the ever-expanding population of successful Americans like Justice Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Charles Payne, Crystal Wright, Dr. Ben Carson, Harris Faulkner, Stephen A. Smith, Walter Edward Williams, Senator Tim Scott, (Sheriff) David Clarke, or Stacey Dash, to name a few of our peaceful, accomplished American neighbors illogically targeted for HATE, OPPRESSION and discrimination by a significant population of our illogically angry American neighbors wishing to promote an illogical segregationist agenda.

Apparently our Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Community” American neighbors don’t realize or care about how they are perceived by the majority of their American neighbors, in that MOST reasonably responsible, well adjusted freedom loving Americans are baffled by, and possibly fearful of Americans wishing to actively discriminate against, OPPRESS and prevent our responsible neighbors from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

Michael Harriot, I am GENUINELY and sincerely interested in learning why YOU, as well as my reasonably intelligent American or foreign born neighbors *fail to recognize* many of our American neighbors tearing down American historical monuments, as well as LOUDLY complaining about Racism and “White Privilege” in America, are the SAME American citizens WILLFULLY IGNORING our Nation’s African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS.

They are the SAME illogical thinking "Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community" Americans HATEFULLY DISCRIMINATING against our peaceful neighbors simply wanting to enjoy their opportunity to pursue their self-determined American dream!

Michael Harriot, I am referring to America's potentially life scarring Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment public HEALTH CRISIS responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama repeat White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood critical to a child's well being and emotional development.

Unfortunately, before he discovered how to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur
___
In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Video broadcasts featuring responsible, caring American citizens concerned about the emotional health and well being of our Nation's people:

Oshay 'Duke' Jackson - YouTube

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter;
End abortions?

The "White Lives Matter" rally was a total non-starter because it received almost no support.
The planned counter protest also received almost no support.
I see no reason to believe whatever happened at Brentwood Tn. (quite a ways away from either Shelbyville or Murfreesboro Tn.) was related to either non-event.
Why not celebrate this failure of Black and White racists alike to once again stir the pot of racial friction? I do.

A Black Man And A White Woman Sat Down At A Pub. Then The White Supremacists Showed Up.
“We were afraid someone was going to be thrown through the window.”

I have said this a zillion times and keep getting shut down because of it. But all this Trump excitement and the unyielding support that never wavers or ends, is because white men, despite smiling in them black nappy faces at company functions, neighborhood barbecues, in church, what have you, has been seething for decades, ever since Madonna made fuckin with a black man the cool thing to do....And for these pipe dream sellout negro's thinking they like it and its okay to take up with prized women, they spent centuries trying to keep apart from black men, is all good, think again. Trump has put your sellout ass's on notice...and these comfy negro's had better beware and watch your backs.

People should be able to love whom they please, lets all agree....but to my fellow sisters out here, this is not a battle for us to even give a shit about. These sellouts have consistently etched us out, degraded us all over social media and have abandoned our communities and thier children...so when shit like this happens, let Barbie fight for her man....as did she in this photo and let the chips fall where they may....props to them both!!

Peaceful protests:

mailorama3_1523268i.jpg

Oppressive Obama regime quells peaceful protests

A Black Man And A White Woman Sat Down At A Pub. Then The White Supremacists Showed Up.

I have said this a zillion times and keep getting shut down because of it. But all this Trump excitement and the unyielding support that never wavers or ends, is because white men, despite smiling in them black nappy faces at company functions, neighborhood barbecues, in church, what have you, has been seething for decades, ever since Madonna made fuckin with a black man the cool thing to do....And for these pipe dream sellout negro's thinking they like it and its okay to take up with prized women, they spent centuries trying to keep apart from black men, is all good, think again. Trump has put your sellout ass's on notice...and these comfy negro's had better beware and watch your backs.

People should be able to love whom they please, lets all agree....but to my fellow sisters out here, this is not a battle for us to even give a shit about. These sellouts have consistently etched us out, degraded us all over social media and have abandoned our communities and thier children...so when shit like this happens, let Barbie fight for her man....as did she in this photo and let the chips fall where they may....props to them both!!

Your idea of Barbie is way off. :cuckoo:

You do know the guy in the video is a Trump supporter, correct?

People should be able to love whom they please,
Unless you are straight, white, Christian and Republican. Then you need to be punished by the state....

The "White Lives Matter" rally was a total non-starter because it received almost no support.
The planned counter protest also received almost no support.
I see no reason to believe whatever happened at Brentwood Tn. (quite a ways away from either Shelbyville or Murfreesboro Tn.) was related to either non-event.
Why not celebrate this failure of Black and White racists alike to once again stir the pot of racial friction? I do.

What black racists?

What black racists?
Maybe the ones who can't figure out how to not commit hate crimes against white people.

Black people should have a white appreciation month for all we've done for them.
Oh, but we do have a white appreciation day for you white fucks, its called Labor Day....thank you for allowing us to slave for you white bastards for the last 250 years.

The Racists are Emboldened because this Rat is Attorney General

15800241_1233841413347962_4312242433463999874_o.jpg
Jeff Sissy, ie Kebler Elf......like the rest of these Trump stefford wives will go down in history as the most corrupt AG in US history. He's nothing but a Trump bitch.

Forum List

Back