White House says Republicans co-own legacy of record $19 trillion debt

Did you vote for Obama..........the current Liar N Chief twice? Mr.Libera

Ice? yeah he probably did. He calls me a "supply side Huckster". I am no expert and not sure what that is. If it means CUT GOVT spending........OK I am huckster.
Count me in as well..........Huckster it is.........

Perhaps he can tell us what he'd cut to save the day????????? Gotta good guess what he'll say. LOL

Did you vote for Obama..........the current Liar N Chief twice? Mr.Libera

Ice? yeah he probably did. He calls me a "supply side Huckster". I am no expert and not sure what that is. If it means CUT GOVT spending........OK I am huckster.

Pay attention....I call you the WILLING VICTIM of Supply SIde Hucksters....

and what does it mean with respect to federal spending?

annual growth rates about 2.5 times that under Obama....

But that's math.......it's ruthlessly truthy like that....

Last edited:
We have us a proud Liberal here.............Yippie yippie.

Ignores massive debt for the growth.........blames all the shit on someone else......ignores Libya and Yemen pics.........ignores that more debt has been added than all the other Presidents combined.....ignores the increases of Welfare Recipients........food stamp recipients.....

Perhaps if we posted a line for him to see in RED CRAYON he'd understand just an Iota.

Obama was unqualified about Bush's debt being "unpatriotic. Obama's debt is different, it just is

Somehow

I feel Republicans own all of it after the disgraceful mess they handed Obama.

Kill the economy and then whine it's Obama's fault there is no revenue. That's what Republicans did. The fuckers.
Didn't Obama run for president? Did he not run on, that he was gonna fix things? Did he not promise America that he would fix it? Then he wants to blame others because he fucked it all up? Fuck you, Obama after 7 years owns this mess, and supporters like yourself own it too.

What do you believe the former Chairman means when he says "The hard truth was that Reagan had borrowed from Clinton"?

Yeah but, those boom years thru Bush1, Clinton not happen unless RWR set the table.

noooooooo, Num!

Of the ten postwar presidents, the first President Bush brings up the rear. He ranks dead last for both GDP growth and income growth and also ballooned the deficit at a rate faster than every president but Ford.

Presidents And Prosperity

and then along came his mutant spawn...........

the-welfare-state-obama-2012-election-economy-politics-1344468092.jpeg

what would that look like in the absence of The Great Recession, The Crown Jewel of the Legacy of the Worst POTUS of the Modern Era?

(Anticipating your Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile Reflex, I remind you that The Great Recession began in November 2007)

Ignores massive debt for the growth.........blames all the shit on someone else......ignores Libya and Yemen pics.........ignores that more debt has been added than all the other Presidents combined.....ignores the increases of Welfare Recipients........food stamp recipients.....

Perhaps if we posted a line for him to see in RED CRAYON he'd understand just an Iota.

Did you ever answer that question about two votes for Scrub?

Did you ever answer that question about two votes for Scrub?
Meme007_zpsff771cf2.jpg

Yep twice............and hell will have to freeze over to vote for a dem next election............

Did you get your application renewal in?

It is unfortunate that you would use a fine pop tune like that to illustrate your ignorance....fortunately you had long since removed all doubt....

wsjfed.png

Take as much time as you need.....when you give up in frustration, just hollah - 'k?

Kill the economy and then whine it's Obama's fault there is no revenue. That's what Republicans did. The fuckers.
Didn't Obama run for president? Did he not run on, that he was gonna fix things? Did he not promise America that he would fix it? Then he wants to blame others because he fucked it all up? Fuck you, Obama after 7 years owns this mess, and supporters like yourself own it too.

Given the state of the Union in January, 2009, what do you consider "fucked up"?

OF COURSE THE WH / OBAMA is declaring that. To be honest, he is of course correct. I am sure he wishes, though - as he will falsely try to claim they do - the GOP has a bigger share of it.

With the the help of a near-Super Majority controlled Liberal Congress that controlled spending / the budget the last years of Bush's administration and the 1st 2 years of Obama's, Obama added over $6 trillion in new debt in only 4 years.

Obama added more debt than every US President from Washington to Bush ... COMBINED, setting new records for 'monthly', 'annual', and 'total' deficit spending in the process.

So what does he do, as the OP shares with us? Barry does / did what he does best -- Point his finger and blame others.

:clap:

You are an absolute imbecile....

As someone has pointed out, Scrub was bequeathed a surplus, and projected cumulative surpluses sufficient to wipe out the Debt Held by the Public.....he then proceeded to increase the growth rate federal spending by a factor greater than two..while cutting revenues, and establishing two sizable unfunded mandates....

The disaster he left in his wake remains unprecedented....

and I bet large that you enabled it all with two votes...
Except he had record revenues coming in several yrs....oooops

It is unfortunate that you would use a fine pop tune like that to illustrate your ignorance....fortunately you had long since removed all doubt....

wsjfed.png

Take as much time as you need.....when you give up in frustration, just hollah - 'k?

Seems it looks likes when the republicans run both houses we do better. Look at the years dumbass, when the democrats was in charge of spending. It went to shit. Lol

White House says Republicans co-own legacy of record $19 trillion debt

What is amazing to me is that the WH is saying that it actually owns some of the debt.

NOW that is a first.

“Digging out of that economic downturn leading our economy to recovery and doing it all in fiscally responsible way will be a hallmark of the president’s legacy,” the spokesman said.

The Presidents legacy will be......wait for it.....BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Both Republicans and Democrats own it. It didn't show up overnight--LOL

Given the state of the Union in January, 2009, what do you consider "fucked up"?
He campaigned for the job, spent millions to do get the job. Promised he would fix the problem. Then when he realizes, HE fucked up. Now wants to blame everybody but himself. You're an complete idiot to even stand up for him now.

Forum List

Back