Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
GRAPHIC IMAGES EDITED.

Muslims are now targeting Jews living in France and heading West to London but that may be a mistake because the Muslims are ruining London too. Part of me thinks that the Jews should stand their ground, hone their sniping skills and start killing off Muslims.

The world slept when the Nazis went on the rampage as they underestimated the evil of Nazism and the world remains mostly ignorant to the evil of Mohammadism. Islam is an even greater evil than Nazism. The world need to wake up to that reality and end the political correctness.

The world has turned a blind eye to the slaughter of Christians in Sudan and Iraq at the hands of Muslims. The world talks about the Nazi holocaust and barely makes mention of the 80 - 90 million Hindus killed the the Islamic hordes. The holocaust against Hindus is still going on.

These are bodies of Hindu women chopped to pieces by Muslims. I don't give a shit how offensive this image may be because what is more offensive are the Muslim apologists who would criticize me for posting the truth about the "Religion of Peace". Islam has no redeem value and for you apologists to utter the term moderate Muslims is like saying moderate Nazi to the family of holocaust victims.

The time has come for the world to declare war on Islam and end it by whatever means necessary even if it means bombing every Muslim mosque and killing every Muslim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeropeans love Pisslam because if you look at Europe's history, it's a FACT the Coward Continent has never meet a Jew-hater or American-hater for whom they wouldn't spread their butt cheeks. And that Islam sewer-rat sewage is both of those oh-so-lovely things rolled into one.

We'll never beat them till we destroy equality of gender. Men can't stop islam if they are too busy making touchy feely ads about domestic violence.

men need ego, pride and aggression. All ofwhich are now dirty words.

A man must lord over his woman if he is to lord over the heathen.

Muslims are now targeting Jews living in France and heading West to London but that may be a mistake because the Muslims are ruining London too. Part of me thinks that the Jews should stand their ground, hone their sniping skills and start killing off Muslims.

The world slept when the Nazis went on the rampage as they underestimated the evil of Nazism and the world remains mostly ignorant to the evil of Mohammadism. Islam is an even greater evil than Nazism. The world need to wake up to that reality and end the political correctness.

The world has turned a blind eye to the slaughter of Christians in Sudan and Iraq at the hands of Muslims. The world talks about the Nazi holocaust and barely makes mention of the 80 - 90 million Hindus killed the the Islamic hordes. The holocaust against Hindus is still going on.

These are bodies of Hindu women chopped to pieces by Muslims. I don't give a shit how offensive this image may be because what is more offensive are the Muslim apologists who would criticize me for posting the truth about the "Religion of Peace". Islam has no redeem value and for you apologists to utter the term moderate Muslims is like saying moderate Nazi to the family of holocaust victims.

The time has come for the world to declare war on Islam and end it by whatever means necessary even if it means bombing every Muslim mosque and killing every Muslim.[/QUOTE]
gee another cross groveling stupid goyim thread ,[/QUOTE]

BTW cum breath, I'm not a Christian or a Jew. The time has come to free the world of Muslims. Anyone who would defend Islam is against American and Western, Chinese and Japanese values. The fact is, anyone who would defend Islam is against all humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0177441143c1970d-600wi

The time has come for the world to declare war on Islam and end it by whatever means necessary even if it means bombing every Muslim mosque and killing every Muslim.

I know....but you know, I can't handle looking at shit like that, it's just too incomprehensible for the brain and it makes me want to just go and you know :Boom2:

gee another cross groveling stupid goyim thread ,

BTW cum breath, I'm not a Christian or a Jew. The time has come to free the world of Muslims. Anyone who would defend Islam is against American and Western, Chinese and Japanese values. The fact is, anyone who would defend Islam is against all humanity.
still a dumb goy

So you disagree, that anyone who would defend Islam is against all humanity?

He might be a dumb goy, but it's better than being a 24 ct putz :tank: :whip:

Zeropeans love Pisslam because if you look at Europe's history, it's a FACT the Coward Continent has never meet a Jew-hater or American-hater for whom they wouldn't spread their butt cheeks. And that Islam sewer-rat sewage is both of those oh-so-lovely things rolled into one.

France banned the burka. Poland had a huge Jewish population until the Nazis came to power.

Islam is the epitome of right wing. It is anti woman, anti science and very religious.

I know....but you know, I can't handle looking at shit like that, it's just too incomprehensible for the brain and it makes me want to just go and you know :Boom2:

Islam simply needs to be exterminated because less Muslims = a better world.

Of course we agree, but pictures like this in your OP, I just can't handle that stuff.

France banned the burka. Poland had a huge Jewish population until the Nazis came to power.

Islam is the epitome of right wing. It is anti woman, anti science and very religious.

Huh? I'm a woman and your comment is bizarre.

still a dumb goy

Goy is a biggot racist word. There are bigoted Jews but not all that many and they are relatively harmless.

It's okay, I'm insulting him back in Yiddish, I'm not Jewish but I can speak enough Yiddish to do insults.

Of course we agree, but pictures like this in your OP, I just can't handle that stuff.

As revolting as that image is we must not shy away from it because it's the very essence of Islam. Islam is the ugliest thing on earth.

As revolting as that image is we must not shy away from it because it's the very essence of Islam. Islam is the ugliest thing on earth.

Yes I know, we agree.

However, to take the mind off grotesque Satanic picture of poor women....I posted this in another thread, it's from You Tube of aborable bunny rabbit named Rupert, this should make people feel less distressed:

still a dumb goy

Goy is a biggot racist word. There are bigoted Jews but not all that many and they are relatively harmless.

It's okay, I'm insulting him back in Yiddish, I'm not Jewish but I can speak enough Yiddish to do insults.

I'm familiar with Yiddish. Muslims are the shmegegges of the world. They've given the world nothing of value.

Most of the left leaning world is anti-sematic.
You mean, "anti Semitic". The left is bipolar, they cling to a ideal of duality. They can be pro Islamic anti western, and at the same time be open minded and cling to 1st century religious ideals. It's time they understood that doesn't work in the real world. Pick a side YOU want to gloom onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back