White Guy Pretends To Be Black And Wins Election In Houston Black District!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is funny as he exposed the lack of education of low information black voters. If a black candidate got white votes by deceiving people into thinking he was white and the white voters complained, the only response would be to call the white voters "racist". I'm quite sure these black voters won't be called "racist

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJhrVWbiAeA]White Guy Pretends To Be Black,Wins Election In Black District - YouTube[/ame]

This is funny as he exposed the lack of education of low information black voters. If a black candidate got white votes by deceiving people into thinking he was white and the white voters complained, the only response would be to call the white voters "racist". I'm quite sure these black voters won't be called "racist

White Guy Pretends To Be Black,Wins Election In Black District - YouTube

Don't sell out black people like the democrats do. A democrat lost and he has to blame it on something other then the people spoke. Regardless of what he implied a look at him definitely tells you he is not black. He is also a maverick that is known he just didn't come out of no where. He won not because he tricked the people they knew the incumbent was black and a democrat. He won because the people were full of democrat BS that achieves nothing.

The big question is whether the voters liked his views or just what they thought was his skin color.

I hate to say it, but I believe skin color trumps all with some people. I saw proof of that when actual Obama voters were interviewed and they supported Obama giving each household a gun, Sarah Palin as his running mate and other things that were the total opposite of the truth. They would agree to anything as long as their black candidate supported it.

If any of the voters come out and demand that the guy step down because he's not black, you'll know it's the only reason they voted for him.

It also supports my belief that the reason Herman Cain was attacked first, and quite viciously, was because Obama knew minorities might start listening to the actual agenda if the race was between two blacks. Well, Herman Cain is 100% black, which Obama might see as a threat. He couldn't have played the race card to keep the base riled, so Cain had to go. Of course, since then Cain has proven that the allegations leveled by the Obama administration (with the help of Gloria the Kracken) were false!!

Last edited:
That's freaking hilarious.

Did he pretend to be Black? I don't think he did. He just used a clever campaign.

That's freaking hilarious.

Did he pretend to be Black? I don't think he did. He just used a clever campaign.

Exactly. He didn't pretend to be Black, he just didn't say he was White. Well, that and some campaign material slight of hand.

Kind of reminds me of the Eddie Murphy movie, The Distinguished Gentleman...

Forum List

Back