Trump reaches out to black people.

My prediction is that in the 2024 Election, we will witness the most votes by Blacks and Latinos for a Republican Presidential candidate than ever before. They support Trump’s platform (economic) and are tired of Democrats not delivering for them.
I think that prediction is spot on, LeftofLeft.

LeftofLeft and Man With A Plan probably use the same shrink.
Come on John...everybody KNOWS that it's you liberals that need therapy when ever things don't go your way!
1710392489555.jpeg

Trump realizes he must have at least some of the black vote to be elected, To draw them into his party, he figured showing pictures of himself surrounded by adoring black people would be just the thing to solve his low black vote problem. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of pictures showing him with adoring black folk. In expected trump style the self professed Stable Genious solved that problem. He just used AI to make up a bunch of fake pictures depicting what he wanted everybody to see. No adoring black folk? They just printed a bunch of fake pictures showing what he wanted everyone to see. Does he really think that stunt will convince black people to support him
View attachment 913851
You mean he's harassing them again.

Trump realizes he must have at least some of the black vote to be elected, To draw them into his party, he figured showing pictures of himself surrounded by adoring black people would be just the thing to solve his low black vote problem. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of pictures showing him with adoring black folk. In expected trump style the self professed Stable Genious solved that problem. He just used AI to make up a bunch of fake pictures depicting what he wanted everybody to see. No adoring black folk? They just printed a bunch of fake pictures showing what he wanted everyone to see. Does he really think that stunt will convince black people to support him
View attachment 913851
Fake images from the biggest FAKE of all. Why am I not surprised.

He helped the black community WAY more than Obama and Pedo Joe have. By a long shot. He actually has a long history of helping blacks, but it's a fact that Libs and the Media will conveniently ignore.
No, he did not. Now I am tired of every white republican making that claim. I'm black, I know what trump actually did. Nothing. He repeated the black unemployment numbers to crowds of whites in rallies and they were stupid enough to make the comments you have just made. Trump never showed his punk --- up in a black community as president.

Trump had to settle a racial discrimination case because he was not letting blacks live in his apartments. And then there is this:

1710396420805.png

No, he did not. Now I am tired of every white republican making that claim. I'm black, I know what trump actually did. Nothing. He repeated the black unemployment numbers to crowds of whites in rallies and they were stupid enough to make the comments you have just made. Trump never showed his punk --- up in a black community as president.

Trump had to settle a racial discrimination case because he was not letting blacks live in his apartments. And then there is this:

View attachment 916835
One of my sisters who was a new graduate nurse working at Sloan Kettering Memorial Cancer Hospital in Manhattan was denied an apartment in one of Trump's apartment buildings back in 1970 or so because 1 of the three girls she was going to share the apartment with was black. Yes , I remember laughing when I heard he got caught for that . Then a couple years later he got caught intimidating his tenants with 3 Mafia guys he hired. They went to prison , unfortunately he never did.

One of my sisters who was a new graduate nurse working at Sloan Kettering Cancer Hospital in Manhattan was denied an apartment in one of Trump's apartment buildings back in 1970 or so because 1 of the three girls she was going to share the apartment with was black. Yes , I remember laughing when I heard he got caught for that . Then a couple years later he got caught intimidating his tenants with 3 Mafia guys he hired. They went to prison , unfortunately he never did.
It would have saved this country if he had.

View attachment 916835
You mean that Trump is a "racist" for calling out an injustice when black thugs got away with a heinous crime? You're somewhat of an idiot.

He's polling at over 20 percent with Black voters. No Republican in modern history has polled that high with Black voters.

It's Time for Biden to fire up that Charlamagne video: IF DON"T VOTE FOR ME, YOU AIN'T BLACK!!!!!

I doubt that's how many he's actually got.

2020 85% of Trump voters were white. 8% Latino, black was probably about 2% compared to 20% for Biden. Biden probably had 90% of the black vote then. What's changed? Not much.

View attachment 913851
OP is a lie, Trump did no such thing.

Forum List

Back