Sarah Palin tells Iowa conservatives it's time 'to stiffen our backs'

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Tell those Rhino's what's up Sarah.. Tell McConnell to FO!!!

-Geaux

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/10/us-usa-palin-appearance-idUSBRE9A902H20131110

(Reuters) - Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, who rallied members of the Tea Party in their failed effort to defund Obamacare, lashed out on Saturday against members of the Republican Party who agreed to end the government shutdown.

The 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee's comments during a speech in Des Moines come at a time of division within the party over the strategy conservative members of Congress adopted in forcing a 16-day shutdown of the federal government last month.

Polls have shown voters blamed Republicans for the shutdown.

Palin, who was speaking to hundreds of attendees at the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition's annual fall banquet, was joined by Senator Mike Lee, a Republican from Utah. Lee, along with fellow Tea Party movement star Senator Ted Cruz, was instrumental in the ill-fated attempt to defund Obamacare, the popular name for the healthcare reform law championed by President Barack Obama.

Palin told the Christian conservatives in attendance it was time to "stiffen our spines" for the 2014 elections.

"I want to encourage you to make your voice heard, to hold politicians accountable," Palin said.

Tell those Rhino's what's up Sarah.. Tell McConnell to FO!!!

-Geaux

Sarah Palin tells Iowa conservatives it's time 'to stiffen our backs' | Reuters

(Reuters) - Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, who rallied members of the Tea Party in their failed effort to defund Obamacare, lashed out on Saturday against members of the Republican Party who agreed to end the government shutdown.

The 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee's comments during a speech in Des Moines come at a time of division within the party over the strategy conservative members of Congress adopted in forcing a 16-day shutdown of the federal government last month.

Polls have shown voters blamed Republicans for the shutdown.

Palin, who was speaking to hundreds of attendees at the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition's annual fall banquet, was joined by Senator Mike Lee, a Republican from Utah. Lee, along with fellow Tea Party movement star Senator Ted Cruz, was instrumental in the ill-fated attempt to defund Obamacare, the popular name for the healthcare reform law championed by President Barack Obama.

Palin told the Christian conservatives in attendance it was time to "stiffen our spines" for the 2014 elections.

"I want to encourage you to make your voice heard, to hold politicians accountable," Palin said.

It's unbelievable to me that the right still finds her relevant, as if she ever was in the first place.

Time to bring back the gilded age and fuck the poor!

That started already in the fall of 2007. Hank Paulson got the ball moving by giving the big banks on Wall Street $750,000,000,000 and Bush said something like, "You're doing a heck of a job, Brownie...or Baldie.." or something like that.

I heard Sarah was very fond of a "stiff one".

All The Details Of The Sarah Palin-Glen Rice Affair

From Glenn Rice:

"So you never had the feeling she felt bad about having sex with a black guy?" I asked.

"No, no, no, nothing like that," Rice said. "Even after I left Alaska, we talked a lot on the phone. I think right up until the time she got married. She was a gorgeous woman. Super nice. I was blown away by her. Afterward, she was a big crush that I had. I talked about her for a long time. Only good things. She was a well-rounded young lady. It's amazing the way that's stayed with me. I think the utmost of her and I felt that way from the start."

See? He thought she was "well rounded".

From Glenn Rice:

"So you never had the feeling she felt bad about having sex with a black guy?" I asked.

"No, no, no, nothing like that," Rice said. "Even after I left Alaska, we talked a lot on the phone. I think right up until the time she got married. She was a gorgeous woman. Super nice. I was blown away by her. Afterward, she was a big crush that I had. I talked about her for a long time. Only good things. She was a well-rounded young lady. It's amazing the way that's stayed with me. I think the utmost of her and I felt that way from the start."

Thats racist

-Geaux

MorethingsfrommypicturedumpThethingisIm_3d469c_4754224.gif

tell those rhino's what's up sarah.. Tell mcconnell to fo!!!

-geaux

Sarah Palin tells Iowa conservatives it's time 'to stiffen our backs' | Reuters

(reuters) - former alaska governor sarah palin, who rallied members of the tea party in their failed effort to defund obamacare, lashed out on saturday against members of the republican party who agreed to end the government shutdown.

The 2008 republican vice presidential nominee's comments during a speech in des moines come at a time of division within the party over the strategy conservative members of congress adopted in forcing a 16-day shutdown of the federal government last month.

Polls have shown voters blamed republicans for the shutdown.

Palin, who was speaking to hundreds of attendees at the iowa faith and freedom coalition's annual fall banquet, was joined by senator mike lee, a republican from utah. Lee, along with fellow tea party movement star senator ted cruz, was instrumental in the ill-fated attempt to defund obamacare, the popular name for the healthcare reform law championed by president barack obama.

Palin told the christian conservatives in attendance it was time to "stiffen our spines" for the 2014 elections.

"i want to encourage you to make your voice heard, to hold politicians accountable," palin said.

:rofl:

From Glenn Rice:

The story about Rice and Palin never happened. The author who rented the house next to the Palins in Alaska was called out on the story and he admitted it was made up in order to smear Palin because she wouldn't let him interview her for his book. The guy has no morals like most liberals.

Last edited:

From Glenn Rice:

and? what's your fucking point?

Hook, line and sinker..........

So predictable. Within minutes of a thread popping out about SP the usual suspects show up in record time like files to a picnic. LMAO

You would of thought free chit was being handed out based on response time

-Geaux

I find that there is a certain amount of justice and karma in the world, after all. Sarah, who is, has been, and always will be a loser, manages to make millions of dollars on tv and radio offers, books, and speeches, all of which came from the Tea party folks, who are not even as smart as she is!

Forum List

Back