White Apologists and Kneelers need to read this.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Dr Shelby Steele is a brilliant Black author who wrote this book on White Guilt years ago. It is more important today than ever. Here is a quote from a recent interview:

" Blacks, on the other hand, are very quick to see racism in situations, even many where it's not there, because racism is our power over whites. And so we tend to embrace it and see it. And if you want to make many of our black leaders angry, just tell them that racism is not the number problem that black Americans face. "

Dr Shelby Steele is a brilliant Black author who wrote this book on White Guilt years ago. It is more important today than ever. Here is a quote from a recent interview:

" Blacks, on the other hand, are very quick to see racism in situations, even many where it's not there, because racism is our power over whites. And so we tend to embrace it and see it. And if you want to make many of our black leaders angry, just tell them that racism is not the number problem that black Americans face. "

Yes. I watched him on Mark Levin's show, and Steele has nailed it on the head. What struck me was the how the Dems are deliberately working to make blacks into victims that can't succeed without the help of the white man. Look at all these protesters....the poor blacks aren't capable of working their way out of this dilemma. They love the victim mentality and are doing everything they can to keep blacks on the government dole.

Yet the facts tell us something different. There is a huge increase in black owned small businesses -- or there was until these rioters burned them out. They are the most protected class of citizens in our system. Hardly a sign of systemic racism.

Blacks are starting to see past the smoke and mirrors, the ones able to anyway.

1591593091119.png

Patrick Moynihan said all that long ago, predicted it before it happened. The black 'middle class' and radicals have no interest in bettering the circumstances of their hood rat 'brutha's. They hold them as hostages and use the threat of violence to extort more bennies for themselves, is all. That's what Sharpton, JAckson, and the rest of the race hustlers do for a living, along with scamming these 'victims' families for big cuts of cash from civil suits. The 'angry black middle class' is out here in the Burbs, hiding among the white families and not saying a damn thing to anybody, except a news camera manned by 'woke' halfwits.

White guilt ...for what....slavery...non existence white privilege

The only 'white guilt' I can conceive is white people that look down on the black race
in general but know some good, hard working, educated, decent blacks

Hispanics and white voters are going to upend elections like a tsunami

Yes. I watched him on Mark Levin's show, and Steele has nailed it on the head. What struck me was the how the Dems are deliberately working to make blacks into victims that can't succeed without the help of the white man. Look at all these protesters....the poor blacks aren't capable of working their way out of this dilemma. They love the victim mentality and are doing everything they can to keep blacks on the government dole.

Yet the facts tell us something different. There is a huge increase in black owned small businesses -- or there was until these rioters burned them out. They are the most protected class of citizens in our system. Hardly a sign of systemic racism.

They wouldn't be rioting if they thought the police were actually dangerous.

These collaborators , these ass kissing collaborators are just like the Vichy French, they don't care what the cause IS or whom they sell out.... Liberalism in a nutshell. Like modern day Robespierres as long as their hides are intact at the end of the day.

Last edited:
What’s funny is these simps think they are earning the respect of blacks when they do this shit, or that they will be accepted as “not racist” and thus not hated by that group of blacks. But in the end they will be seen as weak, stupid, and still white so they will distrust and hate you anyway.

since we are on the subject-----I do remember whats-his-name "K" that went down on one knee during
the "STAR SPANGLED..." but how-da-hell did it creep into our "culture"?

If you do not think about the needs and well being of black people at all times you are racist.

I do not see it that way. IMHO----if the USA does not build a MONUMENT to ME------then the usa is
depraved. If the state does not defund the police in order to SUPPORT ME with a life of luxury----then the
state is pure evil

The white guilters make things worse for everyone. At this point I don’t care if they have good intentions or not

All you white racists are a big tree.
We people of color are the small axe.
Learn to stand together, instead of asking us to kneel before you

~S~
I'm sorry, I don't speak moron.
Could you give me a rough translation?
nope, if you don't get it, you can go thru life with your 'axe to grind'

~S~
It's not me, moron. It's a whole lotta other people. You're on the wrong side, dipshit.

Forum List

Back