Zone1 14 Small Ways You Can Fight Racism Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can talk about the Jewish people all day long and attribute to them any unprovable things you want, yet at the end of the day, they are still not Black and therefore have never been subjected to the legislatively prescribed horrors that Black people in America have been.

The Jewish people have always been considered more favorably than Black people in America and still are for the simple reason AGAIN that they are not Black. My grandfather lost his life fighting Hitler, the Nazis & the Axis Alliance yet when back in America, he along with the rest of the Tuskegee Airmen were still legislatively related to second class citizenry and treated at times like crap or worse because of the inferiority complexes of racist whites.

It is even documented that the Nazi Germans whom they took as prisoners of war were treated better than our country's own Red Tail heroes simply because they were white. If THAT doesn't clue you in then nothing will, you're just biased in your opinions which are extremely ignorant.
The United States has come a long way. We have this habit of people of any culture protecting others from the same culture even if they are guilty. That then sets off other accusations which expands even more. If a nation goes dictatorial then some group pays the price for the blame with a huge percentage of innocent affected.

You can talk about the Jewish people all day long and attribute to them any unprovable things you want, yet at the end of the day, they are still not Black and therefore have never been subjected to the legislatively prescribed horrors that Black people in America have been...

It is even documented that the Nazi Germans whom they took as prisoners of war were treated better than our country's own Red Tail heroes simply because they were white. If THAT doesn't clue you in then nothing will, you're just biased in your opinions which are extremely ignorant.
It is easy to prove that the 0.2% of the world's population that are Jewish are the most accomplished, and the most productive group of people in the world.

I do not pretend to know everything. I make a reasonable effort to inform myself. What don't I know that if I learned would cause me to agree with you about Negroes? How have Negroes distinguished themselves outside of athletics and popular songs?

As far as music is concerned, my idea of real music is classical music. Negroes have not achieved much there. Rap music is ugly and morally depraved.

It is easy to prove that the 0.2% of the world's population that are Jewish are the most accomplished, and the most productive group of people in the world.

I do not pretend to know everything. I make a reasonable effort to inform myself. What don't I know that if I learned would cause me to agree with you about Negroes? How have Negroes distinguished themselves outside of athletics and popular songs?

As far as music is concerned, my idea of real music is classical music. Negroes have not achieved much there. Rap music is ugly and morally depraved.
The problem with Newsvine and IM2ā€™s attitude about Jews is keeping the black underclass mired in poverty and high crime rates. They claim that the uneducated, impoverished Jewish immigrants of the early 20th century went from being inner-city tenement dwellers who couldnā€™t even speak English in one generation to college-educated professionals with houses in the suburbs in the next becauseā€¦..they were white.

Two big problems:

1) If Jews became successful because they were white, they why did they rise to an average success level that exceeds white gentiles? If ā€œwhitenessā€ is the reason for success, then wouldnā€™t all the subgroups of whites have the same level of success, on average? Something ELSE must be accounting for that.

2) The refusal of the blactivisits to acknowledge that traits and choices that Jews made that enabled them to move forward so rapidly means that they wonā€™t admit that SOME, at least, of the black underclass remain there due to their own traits and choices. Always blaming someone else for oneā€™s problems - and insisting THEY change - while refusing to admit oneā€™s role in the problem means nothing changes.

The problem with Newsvine and IM2ā€™s attitude about Jews is keeping the black underclass mired in poverty and high crime rates. They claim that the uneducated, impoverished Jewish immigrants of the early 20th century went from being inner-city tenement dwellers who couldnā€™t even speak English in one generation to college-educated professionals with houses in the suburbs in the next becauseā€¦..they were white.

Two big problems:

1) If Jews became successful because they were white, they why did they rise to an average success level that exceeds white gentiles? If ā€œwhitenessā€ is the reason for success, then wouldnā€™t all the subgroups of whites have the same level of success, on average? Something ELSE must be accounting for that.

2) The refusal of the blactivisits to acknowledge that traits and choices that Jews made that enabled them to move forward so rapidly means that they wonā€™t admit that SOME, at least, of the black underclass remain there due to their own traits and choices. Always blaming someone else for oneā€™s problems - and insisting THEY change - while refusing to admit oneā€™s role in the problem means nothing changes.
What you say is true. However, you are ignoring the graphic differences in average IQ documented by Professor J. Philippe Rushton:

------------

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS ANDOMISSIONS OF THE ā€˜REVISEDā€™ EDITION OF S. J. GOULDā€™STHE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe RushtonDepartment of Psychology, University of Western Ontario. London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of socialstratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African-Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

------------

Most Negroes can only aspire to enter a docile class of cheap, unskilled labor.

What you say is true. However, you are ignoring the graphic differences in average IQ documented by Professor J. Philippe Rushton:

------------

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS ANDOMISSIONS OF THE ā€˜REVISEDā€™ EDITION OF S. J. GOULDā€™STHE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe RushtonDepartment of Psychology, University of Western Ontario. London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of socialstratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African-Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

------------

Most Negroes can only aspire to enter a docile class of cheap, unskilled labor.
I think we should steer clear of IQ. What you say is true, when speaking of averages, but it really upsets the leftists, and IQ is largely genetic anyway. Not much one can do.

Itā€™s better to concentrate on what is within oneā€™s control. Blacks, speaking specifically of those in the underclass with shameful illegitimacy rates which in turn correlate with poverty and high crime, could do SO much to better their situations by 1) staying school and 2) not having children out of wedlock.

People who want to improve their situation have a much better chance of success if they look at what others have done to become successful and follow their lead - rather than continually blame other people.

In Zone 1 of this forum, a constant refrain is heard about Black members "bringing up racism" as to a reason race relations have not and will not improve. Apparently, the reasoning behind this complaint is that if we would simply stop talking about racism, as it has existed in the United States - past and present, then it will simply cease to exist, or in the very least, make it easier for those non-affected to enjoy their time on the "Race Relations/Racism" forum.

In any case, I ran across this article yesterday and could not help but think of this forum:

Think you can't make a difference every single day? You can. Here's how.

The racial unrest currently escalating in the United States has been unlike anything the country has seen since the L.A. riots over the Rodney King verdict in 1992. Sadly, unnecessary police brutality against Blacks in America persists, and in the age of phone cameras and social media, disturbing images bombard us with increasing frequency. On May 25, a modern-day lynching was caught on camera, sparking a wave of possibly game-changing protests. For eight minutes and 46 seconds, Derek Chauvin, a white Minneapolis cop, leaned his knee into the neck of George Floyd, killing the handcuffed black man who had been arrested over a counterfeit $20 bill. Floydā€™s pleas for life now have a permanent spot on the soundtrack of American history.​
My white friends have been asking me what they can do to help conquer that savage beast that is racism once and for all. If a change is ever going to come, we need to be mindful of our everyday actions that hinder it. Hereā€™s where I think we can begin.​

Donā€™t be afraid of the word ā€œracistā€​

Nobody wants to be called the dreaded ā€œR-word.ā€ It is to many white people what the N-word is to black people. However, racism doesnā€™t always wear a white robe and burn crosses. Itā€™s lurking in everyday microaggressions, from offhand comments (for example, ā€œyour peopleā€ when talking to a Black person about Black people) to blanket assumptions made about minority groups based on the actions of just one. ā€œIt serves us perfectly to be exempt. Itā€™s the root of virtually all-white defensiveness on this topic,ā€ White Fragility author Robin DiAngelo said in a 2018 Elle interview. Until we acknowledge the racism we all harbor, we canā€™t begin to effectively address it, in others and in ourselves. In case you were wondering, this is why desegregation didnā€™t put an end to racism in America.​

Call out loved ones when they say or do racist things​

ā€œTheyā€™re from a different generationā€ is no longer a valid excuse for a racist family member.​
Lefties are abusers. First thing an abuser does is remove the person they are abusing from their support group ( their family). Even if they have to lie and manipulate to do it.

Lefties are abusers. First thing an abuser does is remove the person they are abusing from their support group ( their family). Even if they have to lie and manipulate to do it.
Lie. Why do you right wingers try to project your bigotry on others?

You can talk about the Jewish people all day long and attribute to them any unprovable things you want, yet at the end of the day, they are still not Black and therefore have never been subjected to the legislatively prescribed horrors that Black people in America have been.

The Jewish people have always been considered more favorably than Black people in America and still are for the simple reason AGAIN that they are not Black. My grandfather lost his life fighting Hitler, the Nazis & the Axis Alliance yet when back in America, he along with the rest of the Tuskegee Airmen were still legislatively related to second class citizenry and treated at times like crap or worse because of the inferiority complexes of racist whites.

Thatā€™s pretty sad to downplay horrors experienced by anyone other than black people.

Thatā€™s pretty sad to downplay horrors experienced by anyone other than black people.
I think what's sad is that you and I'm sure many others missed the point.

No one is downplaying what happened to the Jewish people but they are not the only group of people who had atrocities committed against them. We have always acknowledged the horrors that were committed against them, you have never heard any of us try to claim that what Hitler did was anything but inhumane and horrendous, but try to get some of the Jewish people here on this board to acknowledge that simply because the Jewish people are white that they were able to take advantage of privileges reserved solely for the white race and denied to those of African descent, even as refugees.

Lisa558 can't/won't even acknowledge, let alone send up a prayer of thanks, that my grandfather fought in WWII to help assure the freedom of her ancestors, only to have the very people who were trying to put her people to death, be treated better than he and the other Tuskegee Airmen simply because the German Nazis were white.

This is a simple concept, it's unfortunate how few care to understand or acknowledge it.

The irony is that while she downplays the horrors of others, she yells ā€œracistā€ at anyone who wonā€™t say that blacks have had it worse than all other people.

For example, it is true that it was wrong to disallow blacks from eating at white restaurants in Alabama in the 1940s, and certainly humiliating to the blacks involved, but it PALES in comparison to NY Jews who sat around the radio helplessly learning how Hitler was rounding up their parents and siblings and marching them to their deaths, while simultaneously praying that a letter would arrive saying they were safeā€¦.and no letter ever came.

And they were horrified that FDR sent the St. Louis Jews back to their deaths, rather than push back against the anti-semitism of the 1940s here in America. Yet despite this backdrop, Jews rose to above-average level of success.

No one is downplaying what happened to the Jewish people but they are not the only group of people who had atrocities committed against them. We have always acknowledged the horrors that were committed against them, you have never heard any of us try to claim that what Hitler did was anything but inhumane and horrendous, but try to get some of the Jewish people here on this board to acknowledge that simply because the Jewish people are white that they were able to take advantage of privileges reserved solely for the white race and denied to those of African descent, even as refugees.

Lisa558 can't/won't even acknowledge, let alone send up a prayer of thanks, that my grandfather fought in WWII to help assure the freedom of her ancestors, only to have the very people who were trying to put her people to death, be treated better than he and the other Tuskegee Airmen simply because the German Nazis were white.

This is a simple concept, it's unfortunate how few care to understand or acknowledge it.
Most people DO acknowledge the atrocities of black people, the biggest problem now is expecting people today to pay for the pain suffered by those before our lifetimes.

The German Nazis were NOT treated better than your grandfather. They were tried, convicted, and put to death whenever possible. There were Nazi Hunters around for 50 years, finding these monsters and making them pay.

P.S. Thanks to Newsvineā€™s grandfather for fighting on the side of freedom in WWII.

P.P.S. Now where is her thanks for the hundreds of white soldiers who gave their lives to free HER ancestors?

Last edited:
Newsvine is too kind.

Jews were not enslaved in America. And the hard cold truth is there were Jews who did own slaves. Even knowing that, blacks supported Jews in America during WW2 when white gentiles wouldn't. My father fought in the European theatre in WW2 and took a bullet fighting against the very Germans trying to exterminate Lisas relatives. He lost his older brother in that war. My uncles fought in that war. I have to read Lisas racist garbage here daily. Jews did not face Jim Crow and nobody in this forum calls Jews victims, tells them how they use the holocaust as an excuse for failure or to just forget about the past and move on. That includes Lisa.

And every day she lets everybody know how she is a poor persucted Jew as she posts pure racist filth while others like Molly don't attack her for it.

Newsvine is too kind.

Jews were not enslaved in America. And the hard cold truth is there were Jews who did own slaves. Even knowing that, blacks supported Jews in America during WW2 when white gentiles wouldn't. My father fought in the European theatre in WW2 and took a bullet fighting against the very Germans trying to exterminate Lisas relatives. He lost his older brother in that war. My uncles fought in that war. I have to read Lisas racist garbage here daily. Jews did not face Jim Crow and nobody in this forum calls Jews victims, tells them how they use the holocaust as an excuse for failure or to just forget about the past and move on. That includes Lisa.

And every day she lets everybody know how she is a poor persucted Jew as she posts pure racist filth while others like Molly don't attack her for it.
What happened to Negroes in the past is not the reason for their sagging IQ's now, along with their sky high crime rates and their jaw dropping rates of illegitimacy.

Newsvine is too kind.

Thereā€™s been some posters on here with REAL negative stuff about blacks, and you zero in on the Jew girl. Itā€™s quite noticeable. And also noticeable from other leftists too - all due to the anger that a horribly persecuted minority could achieve so much.

Stop resenting Jews here in America for being able to put the worst horror behind them - the murders of their immediate family because they were Jewish - and succeeding DESPITE that, and to a level above average. They were able to do that, even knowing that they lived in a country so antisemitic that FDR sent a boatload of Jews back to Hitler rather than let them into this country.

Blacks would improve their situation immensely by emulating the traits and wise choices of Jews, instead of directing their hate toward them.

For example, it is true that it was wrong to disallow blacks from eating at white restaurants in Alabama in the 1940s, and certainly humiliating to the blacks involved, but it PALES in comparison to NY Jews who sat around the radio helplessly learning how Hitler was rounding up their parents and siblings and marching them to their deaths, while simultaneously praying that a letter would arrive saying they were safeā€¦.and no letter ever came.

And they were horrified that FDR sent the St. Louis Jews back to their deaths, rather than push back against the anti-semitism of the 1940s here in America. Yet despite this backdrop, Jews rose to above-average level of success.
I give you "arbeit macht frei" and you come back with
it is true that it was wrong to disallow blacks from eating at white restaurants in Alabama in the 1940

The German Nazis were NOT treated better than your grandfather. They were tried, convicted, and put to death whenever possible. There were Nazi Hunters around for 50 years, finding these monsters and making them pay

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong Lisa? This is why you're viewed as evil.

ā€˜Are We Not American Soldiers?ā€™ When the U.S. Military Treated German POWs Better Than Black Troops​

BY MATTHEW TAUB

JULY 28, 2020 9:30 AM EDT
For Corporal Rupert Trimmingham, it came as no surprise that heā€™d have to eat inside the lunchroomā€™s kitchen, invisible to the diners enjoying table service. This was 1944, and the Deep South. Trimmingham and eight other Black soldiers were en route from Louisianaā€™s Camp Claiborne to Arizonaā€™s Fort Huachuca and, as he later wrote, he knew the only boss was ā€œOld Man Jim Crowā€¦ā€
But what Trimmingham and his companions saw as they looked out at the lunchroom from inside that kitchen defied even their weary expectations. About two dozen German prisoners of war who entered with their American guards ā€œsat at the tables, had their meals served, talked, smoked, in fact had quite a swell time.ā€ In an April 1944 letter to Yank, a weekly Army magazine, Trimmingham asked the obvious: ā€œAre these menā€ā€” Nazi troops whoā€™d been captured while fighting on Hitlerā€™s behalfā€”ā€œsworn enemies of this country? Are we not American soldiers, sworn to fight for and die if need be for this our country? Then why are they treated better than we are?ā€

Though this is perhaps the best-known incident of its kindā€”it inspired a fictionalized short story in the June 17, 1944 New Yorkerā€”it was common during World War II for the U.S. Army to treat German Prisoners of War better than Black American soldiers. Segregation was official military policy until 1948, when President Truman signed an Executive Order banning the practice in the Armed Forces. Black American soldiers, including the 1 million who served during World War II, were often relegated to less desirable roles and excluded from promises of patriotic camaraderie. This particular brand of discrimination, howeverā€”the preferential treatment of imprisoned Nazi combatantsā€”was especially offensive to many Black troops. It told them, loud and clear, that they were fighting for a country even as that country fought against them. For many white military personnel, there was no point in even pretending otherwise.
[continued here]
ā€˜Are We Not American Soldiers?ā€™ When the U.S. Military Treated German POWs Better Than Black Troops

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back