Zone1 14 Small Ways You Can Fight Racism Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of three big ways Negroes can fight racism:

Stop reinforcing it with your sky high rates of crime, your sagging IQ's, and your jaw dropping rates of illegitimacy.

This is helpful. We (Black people) know that racism still exists but it's nice when one of the white racists voluntarily confirms what we've always known. That just as I indicated - that in the year 2023 racism still exists and that the feelings and racist sentiment, hostility and hatred still exists in some of the more prolific racists in society and on this message board.
many blacks hate whites due to their skin color.

In Zone 1 of this forum, a constant refrain is heard about Black members "bringing up racism" as to a reason race relations have not and will not improve. Apparently, the reasoning behind this complaint is that if we would simply stop talking about racism, as it has existed in the United States - past and present, then it will simply cease to exist, or in the very least, make it easier for those non-affected to enjoy their time on the "Race Relations/Racism" forum.

In any case, I ran across this article yesterday and could not help but think of this forum:

Think you can't make a difference every single day? You can. Here's how.

The racial unrest currently escalating in the United States has been unlike anything the country has seen since the L.A. riots over the Rodney King verdict in 1992. Sadly, unnecessary police brutality against Blacks in America persists, and in the age of phone cameras and social media, disturbing images bombard us with increasing frequency. On May 25, a modern-day lynching was caught on camera, sparking a wave of possibly game-changing protests. For eight minutes and 46 seconds, Derek Chauvin, a white Minneapolis cop, leaned his knee into the neck of George Floyd, killing the handcuffed black man who had been arrested over a counterfeit $20 bill. Floyd’s pleas for life now have a permanent spot on the soundtrack of American history.​
My white friends have been asking me what they can do to help conquer that savage beast that is racism once and for all. If a change is ever going to come, we need to be mindful of our everyday actions that hinder it. Here’s where I think we can begin.​

Don’t be afraid of the word “racist”​

Nobody wants to be called the dreaded “R-word.” It is to many white people what the N-word is to black people. However, racism doesn’t always wear a white robe and burn crosses. It’s lurking in everyday microaggressions, from offhand comments (for example, “your people” when talking to a Black person about Black people) to blanket assumptions made about minority groups based on the actions of just one. “It serves us perfectly to be exempt. It’s the root of virtually all-white defensiveness on this topic,” White Fragility author Robin DiAngelo said in a 2018 Elle interview. Until we acknowledge the racism we all harbor, we can’t begin to effectively address it, in others and in ourselves. In case you were wondering, this is why desegregation didn’t put an end to racism in America.​

Call out loved ones when they say or do racist things​

“They’re from a different generation” is no longer a valid excuse for a racist family member.​
Here is one way libs fight racism:

Brainwash the public with images of black men married to white women

Make that the dominant image in TV advertising even though less that 10% of real marriages are that way

Here is one way libs fight racism:

Brainwash the public with images of black men married to white women

Make that the dominant image in TV advertising even though less that 10% of real marriages are that way
That is a way to encourage white racism, because most whites find those advertisements infuriating. Those advertisements are also insults to black women. They tell black women that successful, attractive black men prefer white women.

I have no idea why those advertisements continue. The first time there was an advertisement like that there was an outpouring of anger and disgust. Advertisers should have learned from that.

That is a way to encourage white racism, because most whites find those advertisements infuriating. Those advertisements are also insults to black women. They tell black women that successful, attractive black men prefer white women.

I have no idea why those advertisements continue. The first time there was an advertisement like that there was an outpouring of anger and disgust. Advertisers should have learned from that.
The reason those ads exist is because snowflakes from liberal colleges believe thats what America should look like

The reason those ads exist is because snowflakes from liberal colleges believe thats what America should look like
For the longest time, a house-searching website featured a black husband and his white wife as their typical customers, when in reality only 3% of homebuyers were black (in 2022j, and of those, a minority were married to a white spouse. So we have wokesters pandering to 1% of the population while ignoring that the majority of their users are white.

You see it everywhere. Last year, a well-known tax prep software company sent out an email blast, and on the landing page they had three stories of successful users. All were black.

For the longest time, a house-searching website featured a black husband and his white wife as their typical customers, when in reality only 3% of homebuyers were black (in 2022j, and of those, a minority were married to a white spouse. So we have wokesters pandering to 1% of the population while ignoring that the majority of their users are white.

You see it everywhere. Last year, a well-known tax prep software company sent out an email blast, and on the landing page they had three stories of successful users. All were black.
The woksters are pandering to themselves and other wokesters

And? This affects you how, obsessed nutjob?

I can think of three big ways Negroes can fight racism:

Stop reinforcing it with your sky high rates of crime, your sagging IQ's, and your jaw dropping rates of illegitimacy.
Perfect example of racism and a typical response expected from someone with a small mind.

Racism isn't one group's problem.

When you see inter-racial couples out in the real world, do you become "infuriated" and "disgusted"? Do you shout? Attack? Or keep your mealy mouth shut and your bitter little eyes cast down?

When you see inter-racial couples out in the real world, do you become "infuriated" and "disgusted"? Do you shout? Attack? Or keep your mealy mouth shut and your bitter little eyes cast down?
If one of the couple is an Oriental and the other is white it does not bother me at all.

I agree with Jared Taylor who said in an interview with Professor Arthur Jensen::

" Well, it seems to me that if there are two racial groups that can live side by side in harmony, it appears to be whites and Asians."

Of course he meant "East Asians." (AKA, Orientals)

If one of the couple is an Oriental and the other is white it does not bother me at all.

I agree with Jared Taylor who said in an interview with Professor Arthur Jensen::

" Well, it seems to me that if there are two racial groups that can live side by side in harmony, it appears to be whites and Asians."

Of course he meant "East Asians." (AKA, Orientals)
Idiotic racist ^^^^^^

Black conservative and intellectual is a contradiction. Seems that such blacks are the only ones these guys listen to.
That's no more credible than a white conservative saying, "White liberal and intellectual is a contradiction", because intellectuals do not march in lockstep. In fact, that is what makes them truly intellectual, the ability to consider multiple facets of an argument and draw conclusions based on those facets while acknowledging that others may draw different conclusions based on their own perspectives AND being able to support their conclusions by their reasoning. This is NOT where I would put one of the other posters in this thread, who is convinced that black people are genetically inferior and goes looking for "research" that supports that theory, and who would reject any that does not support it. Test him out, give him data that shows skin color doesn't determine IQ and see what he does.

IOW, your rejection of black conservatives has NOTHING to do with their skin color and EVERYTHING to do with your liberalism. Their race has nothing to do with it, as you would reject ANY conservative's opinion, no matter what color they are. Your attacks on their race and skin color, however, because you do everything short of calling them slaves instead of having the integrity to admit they can think for themselves.

What difference does it make? People blame low IQ averages for blacks on Jim Crow and slavery. Jews experienced worse for much longer, but they astonish the world with their superior intelligence.
You can talk about the Jewish people all day long and attribute to them any unprovable things you want, yet at the end of the day, they are still not Black and therefore have never been subjected to the legislatively prescribed horrors that Black people in America have been.

The Jewish people have always been considered more favorably than Black people in America and still are for the simple reason AGAIN that they are not Black. My grandfather lost his life fighting Hitler, the Nazis & the Axis Alliance yet when back in America, he along with the rest of the Tuskegee Airmen were still legislatively related to second class citizenry and treated at times like crap or worse because of the inferiority complexes of racist whites.

It is even documented that the Nazi Germans whom they took as prisoners of war were treated better than our country's own Red Tail heroes simply because they were white. If THAT doesn't clue you in then nothing will, you're just biased in your opinions which are extremely ignorant.

Last edited:
No they only faced two hundred years of ostracization and persecution here.
There is tremendous resistance by blacks on this thread to admit that Jews exhibited positive traits that allowed them, despite arriving on these shores penniless and uneducated, to reach above-average levels of success by the very next generation!

The blacks keep saying “but they were white….that’s why they suceeded!” Never mind the doors and opportunities slammed in their face due to antisemitism, what accounts for them succeeding ABOVE the average? Were they extra-white?

The insistence of blacks to keep blaming other people for their failures, and worse….refusing to admit that positive traits and choices go a LONG way to becoming successful…..will just keep the underclass mired in the inner-city ghettos.

And there is NOTHING racist in refusing to blame whites for the problems in the inner-city black areas.

There is tremendous resistance by blacks on this thread to admit that Jews exhibited positive traits that allowed them, despite arriving on these shores penniless and uneducated, to reach above-average levels of success by the very next generation!

The blacks keep saying “but they were white….that’s why they suceeded!” Never mind the doors and opportunities slammed in their face due to antisemitism, what accounts for them succeeding ABOVE the average? Were they extra-white?

The insistence of blacks to keep blaming other people for their failures, and worse….refusing to admit that positive traits and choices go a LONG way to becoming successful…..will just keep the underclass mired in the inner-city ghettos.

And there is NOTHING racist in refusing to blame whites for the problems in the inner-city black areas.
Orientals are non white. Now most Orientals are more prosperous than most whites. Negroes have no one to blame but themselves for the facts that so many of them live in slums and prisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back