Zone1 Columbus crime

See50

May 26, 2022
The knowledge of Columbus ' s abuse of the Indians in the virgin Islands has been in knowledge for years. I saw a 1930 something short,believe it or not. Columbus was described as the first immigrant kicked out of the Americas and was chained on the ship until he went back to Spain. So he and his crew were punished for their physical harm against the natives. The shifty cowardly liberal professor explaining students about his crime probably did not mention about how he was punished for it . Because, the professor in desperation for a quick answer to stop bigotry right now felt that remembering the explorer was contributing to current bigotry and wanted l to erase it. Probably also too cowardly to focus against current bigotry cause it means risking prison ,death and injury to physically control it.Feeling that it safer to go after some one who's been dead for long time. This actually fuels current prejudice.

The knowledge of Columbus ' s abuse of the Indians in the virgin Islands has been in knowledge for years. I saw a 1930 something short,believe it or not. Columbus was described as the first immigrant kicked out of the Americas and was chained on the ship until he went back to Spain. So he and his crew were punished for their physical harm against the natives. The shifty cowardly liberal professor explaining students about his crime probably did not mention about how he was punished for it . Because, the professor in desperation for a quick answer to stop bigotry right now felt that remembering the explorer was contributing to current bigotry and wanted l to erase it. Probably also too cowardly to focus against current bigotry cause it means risking prison ,death and injury to physically control it.Feeling that it safer to go after some one who's been dead for long time. This actually fuels current prejudice.
I'm not sure your point. Who cares if he faced some punishment for his atrocities? You realize you can hold contempt for more than one than person right?

As if any of you people are a better person than columbus.

Had any you people been in columbus's shoes, the outcome would be the same

As if native primitive culture had a future

Forum List

Back