Whistleblowers Are Not Heroes

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
If we investigate them and we determine their behavior is like that of spies, they should be treated as enemy spies.

Although we, the public, don't know who the so called "whistle blower" is, rest assured that President Trump knows exactly who it is.

I'm confident that this situation is really under control

The opinion of a malinformed moonbat nobody, from San Franfreako-on-Superior.

DudeOpinion.jpg

Real whistleblowers -Assange, Snowden, and the like- are heroes.

CIA spooks playing politics within Murican borders are treasonous (and I'm not throwing that term around lightly like others do) subversives, who probably should be taken out and shot.
We have truly entered the Upside Down

Snowden is a hero?

CIA spooks playing politics within Murican borders are treasonous (and I'm not throwing that term around lightly like others do) subversives, who probably should be taken out and shot.

Snowden is a hero?
He is to people who aren't statist bootlickers, suffering from Stockholm syndrome .

Snowden is a hero?

He sure was a hero to you guys and girls. How quickly you forget...

"Snowden has said that, in the 2008 presidential election, he voted for a third-party candidate, though he "believed in Obama's promises." Following the election, he believed President Barack Obama was continuing policies espoused by George W. Bush."

Edward Snowden - Wikipedia

Whistleblowers can be important if they expose some dangerous or illegal actions. The accusations against Trump are all fabricated. These people against Trump aren't whistleblowers, they're just soldiers in the coup to overthrow him.

Snowden is a hero?

"Snowden has said that, in the 2008 presidential election, he voted for a third-party candidate, though he "believed in Obama's promises." Following the election, he believed President Barack Obama was continuing policies espoused by George W. Bush."

Snowden was never a hero of mine. He was always a piece of shit...as is Assange

Snowden is a hero?

Still think they had something to do Hillary losing, amirite?

Snowden is a hero?

We know....That's why you're correctly identified as a statist bootlicker, suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Good little peon.

6114426722_6656fc0b58.jpg

So when you like the information being leaked = Whistleblower is a hero

When you don't like the info being leaked = Whistleblower is committing treason

Got it.

Got it.

Information Disinformation
TruthLies
Getting the word outMaking up the word

Got it.

Information Disinformation
TruthLies
Getting the word outMaking up the word

Ironic coming from a Trump stooge.

I would not be surprised if the so-called whistleblower was a Trump associate using the whole story to manipulate the media and the D's in Congress to talk about Ukraine and Red China.

Remember, President Trump is very comfortable in trolling the media, and the idea that this is just all a well-orchestrated plan on his part wouldn't fool me.

Trump successfully played Vince McMahon- a pretty savvy guy in his own right- during his Monday Nite Raw gambit. To think that he wouldn't or couldn't with the dim bulbs in the media is absurd.

I see the liberals resorting to name calling since that can't debate facts on this issue.

Forum List

Back