Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey forced to apologize and deeply offends American communist media.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

That is right. The same media who yelled about kaepernick's free speech rights after the multi millionaire victim took a knee and protested the National Anthem, while also wearing a fidel castro shirt, is now yelling and screaming at the unmitigated gall of someone here supporting the plight of oppressed protesters of a totalitarian government.

That is right. The same media who yelled about kaepernick's free speech rights after the multi millionaire victim took a knee and protested the National Anthem, while also wearing a fidel castro shirt, is now yelling and screaming at the unmitigated gall of someone here supporting the plight of oppressed protesters of a totalitarian government.

They have been working overtime to suppress the Hong Kong story.

He daughter dates the back up QB of the pats I served last week nice girl

The Rockets’ GM and the NBA kowtowed and bent the knee to China b/c they don’t want jeopardize all the lucrative business dealings they have with that forsaken land. That’s what the actual anger appears to be about.

The Rockets’ GM and the NBA kowtowed and bent the knee to China b/c they don’t want jeopardize all the lucrative business dealings they have with that forsaken land. That’s what the actual anger appears to be about.

The Rockets make bank in China.

I would agree.

The GM is getting bipartisan support from Congress.

The Rockets make bank in China.

Which is why the GM deleted his post and apologized. Profits over people.

I would agree.

Not according to the commie stream media.

NBA draws bipartisan political condemnation for yielding to China over Rockets GM's tweet

You misread my post. The GM got positive support for his original tweet.

I would agree.

NBA draws bipartisan political condemnation for yielding to China over Rockets GM's tweet

Yet the msm is reporting what you said differently. I provided the commie yahoo headline.

The negro NBA ignorant players like James Harden are condemning his tweet.

Leftists are condemning it.

Let's discuss why.

I would agree.

Yet the msm is reporting what you said differently. I provided the commie yahoo headline.

The negro NBA ignorant players like James Harden are condemning his tweet.

Leftists are condemning it.

Let's discuss why.

The Coons are all phony. They could give a shit less about people suffering in America let alone China. They just want the money
The left have to support the original tweet or lese be branded as even bigger phonies than what they already are.

Forum List

Back