Whistleblower Wants To Talk - To House Intelligence Committee

How do you people know that the whistle blower does NOT have knowledge of the situation? How do you know anything about it? Yes, I heard when this first came out that the DNI said not all the information was learned at work. That's all I heard. Has this anonymous Whistleblower made some kind of public confession, come clean?

The chair of the House Intelligence Committee says the whistleblower’s counsel has been in contact with committee staff.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, announced on Tuesday that an intelligence community whistleblower who allegedly has information about President Donald Trump’s misconduct in office would like to speak to the committee and has asked the acting director of national intelligence how to do so.

In a tweet posted Tuesday, Schiff said the Intelligence Committee is in contact with the whistleblower’s counsel and looks forward to the individual’s testimony.

WHISTLEBLOWER WANTS TO TALK

Adam Schiff Says Ukraine Whistleblower Requested To Talk To Intelligence Committee

Great news! What do you think?

I think it's a set-up that will fail miserably.

How do you people know that the whistle blower does NOT have knowledge of the situation? How do you know anything about it? Yes, I heard when this first came out that the DNI said not all the information was learned at work. That's all I heard. Has this anonymous Whistleblower made some kind of public confession, come clean?
The DNI practically came out and called "IT" a Liar.

"IT" does not have whistle blower protection.

And besides that, Anonymous just means a tick on a dog's ass. Nobody with any credibility hides behind that, but you turd burglers have been using that Anonymous bitch and riding it like a rented mule on a path of lies 24-7.

Just Wipe the Donkey Shit off of your face and get back to being a not so retarded and deranged Citizen who is Not Infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Shoot the Mule and Quit Beating a Dead Horse.

You want to compete in 2020, then you are going to have to earn it and work for it.

An Avalanche is coming in 2020, and you folk aren't good at handling defeat on this kinda scale.

You need to hide the guns and poison coolaide because I foresee mass suicide after The Trump 2020 Inauguration night.

I just heard on MSNBC that the Senate voted "unanimously" to see the whistleblower complaint. Good news!

Well he should be able to speak but unless he has the goods and some hard proof, then this will be a distraction.

Still one can hope he has the goods and can add to the discussion because everything with Rudy is pretty much known

The bullshit with the State Department enlisting him to get the dirt

really

Trumps personal lawyer of course he tells Trump everything

Trump has been in office for close to 3 years and this crucial evidence that the Ukrainians had has never been shown to anyone outside of the Ukraine

The Ukranians cry the State departments was to slow to issue visas well why not just turn it over the American embassy in Ukraine. Why do you need visas? Trying to get a sight seeing tour also as part of the deal

Then they say well we were going to meet with a lawyer in the US but he never responded back.

Really was it because you were so believable

Rudys on again off again plains to go to the Ukraine. Well at least he was able to meet with one Ukrainian. Why didn't they pass it on to him.

So let see what he has as it seems to have motivate Pelosi

The transcripts that Trump promises to hand over will be incomplete and why not just hand over the audio tape. Also did he have more than one discussion.
Still this does show that trump was aware of what Rudy was doing and had his blessing.

State Department made me to do it

lets hope the last laugh is on "make america great again" hat with goodbye signature on it

Here is what I think. This is about protecting Biden. It is about taking attention from America First which they cannot counter. Like Brexit, they are getting desperate.

Sorry my Canadian Cyber Phriend, but I have to disagree with you... They are not protecting old joe, they are helping eliminate old joe... Joe's shit is weak with this Ukrainian deal going sour... He can't even throw his son under the bus because it's on video that he was playing Mafia Don... The far left does not want old joe around anymore...

Based on the above posts from Trump NaziCons - they must really be scared. They should be...

I'm this scared ...

giphy.gif

Based on the above posts from Trump NaziCons - they must really be scared. They should be...
No one is scared. We are loving this, and loving ridiculing you. How many lies did you turd burglers cook up since 2016 and ended up face down in a pile of shit?

That's your normal every day position.

I believe GOD HIMSELF has CURSED YOU ALL and your Party.

He promised that THE WICKED WOULD BE ENTRAPPED BY THEIR OWN SNARES!

And there is no more perfect quote than that to describe the last three miserable years of your existence.

Why?

What happens if the whistleblower information is just second hand gossip?

Then what?

You can not just go off just because it Trump it is true.

Well you can but someone with a brain want hardcore evidence and remember you get rid of Trump you still have Pence...

If I were you I would be more afraid of Pence who will toss us into a war and do more damage than Trump...

But

Please impeach Trump so I can laugh when you write you thought Hillary would become President and President Pence throws us I to a war with Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Mexico and Venezuela...

Why?

Then what?

Well you can but someone with a brain want hardcore evidence and remember you get rid of Trump you still have Pence...

If I were you I would be more afraid of Pence who will toss us into a war and do more damage than Trump...

But

Please impeach Trump so I can laugh when you write you thought Hillary would become President and President Pence throws us I to a war with Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Mexico and Venezuela...

There is much more evidence than just what may be in the whistleblower complaint. If Trump goes down in flames - Pence will be a lame duck. I can't imagine Pence surviving past 2020.

BECAUSE THAT'S HOW CNN REPORTED THE STORY FIVE FUCKING DAYS AGO, FERCHRISSAKES!!!

Why?

Then what?

But

There is much more evidence than just what may be in the whistleblower complaint. If Trump goes down in flames - Pence will be a lame duck. I can't imagine Pence surviving past 2020.

AnyDayMadcow.png

Sure thing...like after 2 years of Mueller sniffing his farts Trump suddenly is going to walk into a parking meter? I can't believe how easy it is for him to clown car these fools. Have you noticed Pelousy's face lately?.....her eyebrows are an inch higher than they were......freaks....all of them.

Why?

Then what?

But

This is not 1976 and Ford being weak and Amerika being sick of corruption.

You might cause Pence to win and remember he can win two terms because he only finished the last part of Trump first term if Trump is impeached or steps down...

So you better watch it because your wish could turn into your nightmare...

Forum List

Back