Whistleblower Wants To Talk - To House Intelligence Committee

IT SEEMS THE DEMONRATS HAVE JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE.....THESE ASSHOLES HAVE BEEN BEATEN WITH RUSSIA, RACISM, STORMY, COHENGATE, EVEN 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!....BRING IT!

WHAT IS THE HIGH CRIME AND MISDOMER?

Too much trolling. Placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...

crying-indian1.jpg

I just heard on MSNBC that the Senate voted "unanimously" to see the whistleblower complaint. Good news!

I saw that too.

Seems that even the republicans who control the senate want to know what is in that complaint.

That's interesting.

The chair of the House Intelligence Committee says the whistleblower’s counsel has been in contact with committee staff.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, announced on Tuesday that an intelligence community whistleblower who allegedly has information about President Donald Trump’s misconduct in office would like to speak to the committee and has asked the acting director of national intelligence how to do so.

In a tweet posted Tuesday, Schiff said the Intelligence Committee is in contact with the whistleblower’s counsel and looks forward to the individual’s testimony.

WHISTLEBLOWER WANTS TO TALK

Adam Schiff Says Ukraine Whistleblower Requested To Talk To Intelligence Committee

Great news! What do you think?

What I think is that Schiff is unknowingly setting the entire Democrat Party up for a big fall, and it's going to end up just like the Blasey Ford debacle.

You do know, Trump is releasing the transcript tomorrow? He is gonna make y'all look like fools again!

How will we know if the "transcript" is factual? Trump lies about everything.

You only "suspect" that Trump lies.

We know for a fact that not only do you people lie, you've been caught at it so many times I can't remember.

You guys do know Trump could be setting you up, and if discovered he did set your political parties up then what will you those anti-Trump do?

You do know, Trump is releasing the transcript tomorrow? He is gonna make y'all look like fools again!

How will we know if the "transcript" is factual? Trump lies about everything.
If what I heard is true, the election will be guaranteed Trumps! Also if trump set it up that way, he is a genius. I cannot wait to see it!

You guys do know Trump could be setting you up, and if discovered he did set your political parties up then what will you those anti-Trump do?
I heard from a great source that Ukraine was telling Trump that they had the proof of the illegal activities by the democrats in the 2016 elections. Also what Biden did. I hope, boy I hope. The Democrat party demanding evidence that would kill their party. Oh my.

Forum List

Back