Whistleblower... an progressive?

"The democrats are tearing this country apart. They are wusses, wimps and weasels. They don’t have the chutzpah to face Donald Trump in November, I don’t blame them. Because he'll blow those wusses, wimps and weasels right out of the swampy water they call home."

I can't say for sure, but the actions of his attorneys appear to indicate he is not happy with Schiff. He probably believed the promise of anonymity.

In what Country does a person accusing another of a Crime that he didn't personally have knowledge of, not have to testify under oath. If the President is in fact their " Defendant" in this charade. Then he has the right to face his Accuser and cross examine him with or without the assistance of counsel . However, Donald Trump is not the Defendant, The 63,000,000 people who voted him into Office are. And under that surmise "We the People" get to face him and have him cross examined by Counsel " Congressmen and women. Everyone should know his name. Answer questions written form? Not in our Court System , because, there is no guarantee the witness would be the one answering the questions now is there. Stand up brave CIA operative ! 65,000,000 people are waiting with bated breathe for your sworn testimony. "I don't know" is not an answer ! And Jeffery Epstein is still alive. He's hanging out with Elvis.
You just want to assassinate the dude. Admit it.

I can't say for sure, but the actions of his attorneys appear to indicate he is not happy with Schiff. He probably believed the promise of anonymity.

In what Country does a person accusing another of a Crime that he didn't personally have knowledge of, not have to testify under oath. If the President is in fact their " Defendant" in this charade. Then he has the right to face his Accuser and cross examine him with or without the assistance of counsel . However, Donald Trump is not the Defendant, The 63,000,000 people who voted him into Office are. And under that surmise "We the People" get to face him and have him cross examined by Counsel " Congressmen and women. Everyone should know his name. Answer questions written form? Not in our Court System , because, there is no guarantee the witness would be the one answering the questions now is there. Stand up brave CIA operative ! 65,000,000 people are waiting with bated breathe for your sworn testimony. "I don't know" is not an answer ! And Jeffery Epstein is still alive. He's hanging out with Elvis.

^Victim.

So why does the Mob go after snitches?

two reasons.

1. To prevent them from testifying . Not required on this instance since there is so much other evidence and so many other witnesses

2. To prevent others from testifying. Very relevant here. If the WB can be made an example of. .. Trump is hoping others will get the message

and then there’s the lizard brain desire to punish those they perceive as enemies

The whistleblower isn't making the accusations, Congress is. All the whistleblower does is alert the authorities to the crime. Said crime has now been confirmed by a bunch of witnesses.

The whistleblower is now irrelevant.

TIC TOCK still waiting for that Criminal Statute !
You really need to read up on impeachment.

The whistleblower isn't making the accusations, Congress is. All the whistleblower does is alert the authorities to the crime. Said crime has now been confirmed by a bunch of witnesses.

You wish.
I don't have to wish son, it's a fact.

Still looking for the Section of law that has been violated? Nobody can answer that! Why not ?

You wish.
I don't have to wish son, it's a fact.

Still looking for the Section of law that has been violated? Nobody can answer that! Why not ?
Here's a few for ya.

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/10/trump-crimes-law/

Forum List

Back