Do you "need" an AR-15?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
All these stupid Democrat Presidential nominees are running on a platform to ban AR-15s because in their demented mind you shouldn't have one because you don't "need" one.

This young lady would beg to differ with the ignorant sonofabitches.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/04/pregnant-florida-mom-uses-ar-15-to-kill-home-intruder/

Pregnant Florida mom uses AR-15 to kill home intruder

A pregnant woman is credited with saving the lives of her husband and daughter after she used an AR-15 to fatally gun down a home intruder, a report said.

The hero mom sprung into action when two intruders entered the family’s Lithia, Fla. home last week and pistol whipped her husband while violently grabbing their daughter, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.

“They came in heavily hooded and masked,” the husband, Jeremy King, told Bay News 9.

“As soon as they had got the back door opened, they had a pistol on me and was grabbing my 11-year-old daughter.”

The robbers then pistol-whipped King and kicked him while the man’s wife, who is eight months pregnant, retreated into the bedroom.

“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King told the outlet. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”

Police said in a press conference that they found the man’s dead body lying in the ditch nearby. The second suspect was on the loose.

The homeowner said he took a “severe beating,” but credited his wife for saving him.

“I’ve got a fractured eye socket, a fractured sinus cavity, a concussion, 20 stitches and three staples in my head,” said King.

“Them guys came in with two normal pistols and my AR stopped it. [My wife] evened the playing field and kept them from killing me.”

The sheriff’s office added that the firearm was in the home legally.

The notion that any of our rights are based upon the need for them is dangerous.

Personal firearm ownership is no one else’s business but the individuals… Progressives can fuck off

Leftists don't need an American citizenship, and certainly don't deserve one.

I say, take them away.

She likely could have stopped the invasion with a bazooka as well. Should there be bazookas on sale at Wa*Mart?
And you could be riding an ELEPHANT to work instead of driving your car.

So go sell your car, you don't NEED it.

She likely could have stopped the invasion with a bazooka as well. Should there be bazookas on sale at Wa*Mart?
only a stupid fucker like you would think blowing up your own house to save your life and that of your family would be a good thing,,,

People don't need Corvettes, BMWs, etc.

Fords and Chevies will do the same job.

Comes down to personal choice.

Dimwingers would rather have this pregnant woman, her child, and her husband dead than let her keep her Constitutional right to protect herself and family.

A Florida woman who was eight-months pregnant and came out wielding an AR-15 rifle reportedly saved her husband and pre-teen daughter last week from a pair of violent intruders who'd broken into the family's home -- with the gun-toting matriarch fatally striking one of the men, who was later found dead in a nearby ditch.

Pregnant Florida woman uses AR-15 to fend off burglars attacking her family

Progressives don't 'need' a $6 dollar coffee loaded with sugar. Sugar kills thousands more people than guns. BAN sugar in coffee am I right libs? #sarcasm

Progressives don't 'need' a $6 dollar coffee loaded with sugar. Sugar kills thousands more people than guns. BAN sugar in coffee am I right libs? #sarcasm
all progressives are fucked in the head

You are confused

An eight month pregnant woman, who is facing a home invasion by two armed men and whose husband has just been beat up needs fire power.

“Them guys came in with two normal pistols and my AR stopped it. [My wife] evened the playing field and kept them from killing me.”

All these stupid Democrat Presidential nominees are running on a platform to ban AR-15s because in their demented mind you shouldn't have one because you don't "need" one.

This young lady would beg to differ with the ignorant sonofabitches.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/04/pregnant-florida-mom-uses-ar-15-to-kill-home-intruder/

Pregnant Florida mom uses AR-15 to kill home intruder

A pregnant woman is credited with saving the lives of her husband and daughter after she used an AR-15 to fatally gun down a home intruder, a report said.

The hero mom sprung into action when two intruders entered the family’s Lithia, Fla. home last week and pistol whipped her husband while violently grabbing their daughter, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.

“They came in heavily hooded and masked,” the husband, Jeremy King, told Bay News 9.

“As soon as they had got the back door opened, they had a pistol on me and was grabbing my 11-year-old daughter.”

The robbers then pistol-whipped King and kicked him while the man’s wife, who is eight months pregnant, retreated into the bedroom.

“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King told the outlet. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”

Police said in a press conference that they found the man’s dead body lying in the ditch nearby. The second suspect was on the loose.

The homeowner said he took a “severe beating,” but credited his wife for saving him.

“I’ve got a fractured eye socket, a fractured sinus cavity, a concussion, 20 stitches and three staples in my head,” said King.

The sheriff’s office added that the firearm was in the home legally.

Dimwingers would rather have this pregnant woman, her child, and her husband dead than let her keep her Constitutional right to protect herself and family.

A Florida woman who was eight-months pregnant and came out wielding an AR-15 rifle reportedly saved her husband and pre-teen daughter last week from a pair of violent intruders who'd broken into the family's home -- with the gun-toting matriarch fatally striking one of the men, who was later found dead in a nearby ditch.

Pregnant Florida woman uses AR-15 to fend off burglars attacking her family

“But, but, but...the intruders were just trying to provide for their families...they didn’t deserve to die.”
Ain’t that right LefTardos? candycorn

Good for her. To bad she didn't get the second guy.

Glad she and her family are okay. Though hubby took some damage.

Forum List

Back