Whistleblower... an progressive?

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Seems so, If so obviously cannot be trusted whatsoever...

• Banned
My guess is he/she/whatever is an progressive otherwise they would not be trying to hide so much... lol

I can't say for sure, but the actions of his attorneys appear to indicate he is not happy with Schiff. He probably believed the promise of anonymity.

In what Country does a person accusing another of a Crime that he didn't personally have knowledge of, not have to testify under oath. If the President is in fact their " Defendant" in this charade. Then he has the right to face his Accuser and cross examine him with or without the assistance of counsel . However, Donald Trump is not the Defendant, The 63,000,000 people who voted him into Office are. And under that surmise "We the People" get to face him and have him cross examined by Counsel " Congressmen and women. Everyone should know his name. Answer questions written form? Not in our Court System , because, there is no guarantee the witness would be the one answering the questions now is there. Stand up brave CIA operative ! 65,000,000 people are waiting with bated breathe for your sworn testimony. "I don't know" is not an answer ! And Jeffery Epstein is still alive. He's hanging out with Elvis.

I can't say for sure, but the actions of his attorneys appear to indicate he is not happy with Schiff. He probably believed the promise of anonymity.

In what Country does a person accusing another of a Crime that he didn't personally have knowledge of, not have to testify under oath. If the President is in fact their " Defendant" in this charade. Then he has the right to face his Accuser and cross examine him with or without the assistance of counsel . However, Donald Trump is not the Defendant, The 63,000,000 people who voted him into Office are. And under that surmise "We the People" get to face him and have him cross examined by Counsel " Congressmen and women. Everyone should know his name. Answer questions written form? Not in our Court System , because, there is no guarantee the witness would be the one answering the questions now is there. Stand up brave CIA operative ! 65,000,000 people are waiting with bated breathe for your sworn testimony. "I don't know" is not an answer ! And Jeffery Epstein is still alive. He's hanging out with Elvis.
The whistleblower isn't making the accusations, Congress is. All the whistleblower does is alert the authorities to the crime. Said crime has now been confirmed by a bunch of witnesses.

The whistleblower is now irrelevant.

The whistleblower isn't making the accusations, Congress is. All the whistleblower does is alert the authorities to the crime. Said crime has now been confirmed by a bunch of witnesses.

You wish.

You wish.
I don't have to wish son, it's a fact.

You wish.

Your personal psychosis is what it is.

Name the Statute or Section of Federal Law that has been Violated, or forever hold your tongue. Nobody has Identified a High Crime Or Misdemeanor to my knowledge! Maybe you can do better moonbat ! Please call your Congressman and notify him/her / or other of the statute they and 434 other members have missed ! Post their reply here please! We'll be waiting! :poke:

You wish.

Is this “whistle blower” any different than when police act upon information from an anonymous tip line?

You wish.

Your personal psychosis is what it is.
Hilarious coming from a tRumpling!!!

You idiots wouldn't recognize a fact of I wrote it down, wrapped it around a wet fish, and slapped you with it!!

I mean seriously, when was the last time you heard and actual fact from the *tRump administration*?

You wish.

Is this “whistle blower” any different than when police act upon information from an anonymous tip line?
Nope.

TIC TOCK still waiting for that Criminal Statute !

Why would Dem's oppose transparency hmmm? Why do Dem's not want the whistleblower to testify? We all know that if the situation were reversed Dem's would demand it.

TIC TOCK still waiting for that Criminal Statute !

No such a statue is necessary for impeachment. It is a political process not a legal one.

do try and keep up.

“There is no Whistleblower. There is someone with an agenda against Donald Trump. What he was blowing the whistle on didn’t happen. We have the transcript of the call. This is all a farce and no Republican should forget that.”

Forum List

Back