While leftist are chasing their tail over fake right wing terrorism

JobB and his blindness is why they are here

Not at all.

The thing is, we never have a discussion about why people from the other side of the planet want to kill us.

Our Middle East policy is one of sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and then complaining about getting stung. That's when we aren't breeding bigger and nastier hornets.

Keep in mind, Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were both guys the CIA told Ronny Ray-gun we could work with.

So let's look at the reason they hate us.

We support Israel, no matter what Israel does to the Palestinians.
We prop up awful governments, like the Saudis
We economically and militarily punish regimes that disagree with us.

We interfere and make things worse. The Chaos in Iraq today is far worse than if we just left Saddam alone. If we let the Soviets install a communist government in Afghanistan, we wouldn't still be fighting there today. The regime that took over Iran in 1979 is much worse than if we had just minded our own business in 1953 and overthrew their democratically elected government we didn't like.

There is a great movie called the "Battle of Algiers" about the fight between the French and the Algerians in the 1950's. And at one point, they capture a rebel leader, and the French Media ask him why they put bombs in women's baskets. The Rebel leader replies,"Why do you drop bombs from airplanes? We'd gladly exchange our baskets for your planes."

But this is all too complicated for you, so just tell yourself that their worship of a Bronze Age Sky Pixie is much worse than your worship of a Bronze Age Sky Pixie.
Irrelevant

We have the real threat of Islamic terrorism in America. Islamophobia doesn't exist when the threat is real.
Why did the media go silent over this Moslem terrorist?
Why was this guy even hired? The mechanic, Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani
American Airlines mechanic charged with sabotaging a plane

Wow, someone doing slipshod work now counts as "Terrorism"? Really?

Hey, maybe I can scream that next time I get bad service somewhere. Take that fry cook to Gitmo!!!

Did you read the article. He was tampering with the plane so it would crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you read it? He said his purpose was to cause the flight to be delayed, which is exactly what happened. What he did was wrong, and he should face any consequences for it, but he wasn't trying to crash the plane. Of course, I can see how a bad cop such as yourself might make up your own story to tell.
And Moslems are allowed to lie. But his excuse that you seem to accept would work if he didn't have a brother with Moslem terrorist connections. I believe it was ISIS.

You believe lots of crazy shit.

We have the real threat of Islamic terrorism in America. Islamophobia doesn't exist when the threat is real.

Hey, maybe I can scream that next time I get bad service somewhere. Take that fry cook to Gitmo!!!

Did you read the article. He was tampering with the plane so it would crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you read it? He said his purpose was to cause the flight to be delayed, which is exactly what happened. What he did was wrong, and he should face any consequences for it, but he wasn't trying to crash the plane. Of course, I can see how a bad cop such as yourself might make up your own story to tell.
And Moslems are allowed to lie. But his excuse that you seem to accept would work if he didn't have a brother with Moslem terrorist connections. I believe it was ISIS.

You believe lots of crazy shit.
I believe what has happened I believe you live in a bubble devoid of reality

I wonder how you feel about Trump posting our troops in Saudi Arabia, a Muslim County, Authoritarian, where 19 of the murderers who flew into the twin towers were from the country where the crown prince murdered a Wash Post Reporter?
Make it a glass parking lot

A truly childish and idiotic thread premise, nothing but a ridiculous lie.

Rightwing terrorism is very much real – there’s nothing ‘fake’ about the scores of citizens murdered by rightwing terrorists, the victims of rightwing fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.

A truly childish and idiotic thread premise, nothing but a ridiculous lie.

Rightwing terrorism is very much real – there’s nothing ‘fake’ about the scores of citizens murdered by rightwing terrorists, the victims of rightwing fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.
You are either a moron or a Moslem

Maybe because it wasn't terrorism? Sheesh. Read the whole article.
Tampering with an Airplane is a terrorist act
International legal instruments | Counter-Terrorism Implementation Task Force

To liberal-swine mistakes of carbon-compound-arrangements, any white person who DOESN'T hate their own race is automatically a violent, far-right, white-supremacist and a terrorist - even if they've done nothing whatsoever that is harmful or illegal. It's like during the Typhoid Barry regime, whenever a muslim terrorist attack happened, the Obamaggot administration would publicly state that the Tea Party were the REAL terrorists.....even though the Tea Party has never committed a violent act that I know of. Then after the big 2015 muslim Paris massacre, the Bugs-Bunny-faced elderly baby-tantrum spoiled brat, dried-up old piece of shit Bernie Sanders son of an STD-ridden whore, actually had the temerity to blame "Climate Change" for muslim violence.

Not us, we have an all electric car (Chevy Bolt). 2020 will bring more models of all electric cars to the market. In the Tri-Valley where we live, E cars are prominent and many parking garages and lots have charging stations.
In America we have real cars and trucks.

Enjoy your Hot Wheels.

Not us, we have an all electric car (Chevy Bolt). 2020 will bring more models of all electric cars to the market. In the Tri-Valley where we live, E cars are prominent and many parking garages and lots have charging stations.
In America we have real cars and trucks.

Enjoy your Hot Wheels.

Real men don't need 3/4 ton PU's with a gun wrong rack, a large pair of chrome tailpipe extensions and an NRA Sticker.

You're so quick to defend terrorism you equate the attempted downing of a passenger jet liner with burned fries?

You really should think before you post

Except there was no evidence he was trying to down it... the evidence is he was trying to create a malfunction to get extra work.

Look, I realize it's tough for you guys, looking for threats from the scary muslims.

What dreaded Zionists and Oil companies are telling you all this?

They never talk to me, so I'm just curious.

Sorry you aren't paying attention to who is telling you to needlessly hate.

I wonder how you feel about Trump posting our troops in Saudi Arabia, a Muslim County, Authoritarian, where 19 of the murderers who flew into the twin towers were from the country where the crown prince murdered a Wash Post Reporter?

Did the Hussein break off all relations to Saudi Arabia during his regime? No, he didn’t. In fact he helped ISIS, the Sunni radicals that is largely funded by Saudis, by helping them overthrow moderate governments in the Middle East.

No screaming from you leftist twats when the Hussein sold them $115 billion in arms.

Obama administration arms sales offers to Saudi top $115 billion: report

And by the way, they didn’t murder an American journalist, they killed a Saudi terrorist sympathizer who was plotting to overthrow the government. Why on earth would we change our foreign policy based on some Muslim getting killed in a Muslim country by other Muslims?

You're so quick to defend terrorism you equate the attempted downing of a passenger jet liner with burned fries?

Except there was no evidence he was trying to down it... the evidence is he was trying to create a malfunction to get extra work.

Look, I realize it's tough for you guys, looking for threats from the scary muslims.

Your obsessive need to defend evil is astounding.

This guy is caught on tape tampering with an aircraft navigation system and you don't see any evidence he tried to down it. You have an amazing ability to blind yourself.

Do you defend him because he's Muslim?

Because he was reported to be interested in ISIS?

Or just because he tried to murder Americans?

It's all they got. The ironic thing is that the former president was in business with and friends with a genuine domestic terrorist who should have been doing back to back hundred year sentences. Bill Ayers is still a mover and shaker in democrat party politics even though he and his gang spent the better part of a decade terrorizing Americans by bombing recruitment centers, corporate headquarters and everything else they could think of. The last bomb was intended for U.S. Soldiers at a Ft. Dix dance but went off prematurely killing Ayers girlfriend and a couple of others. After spending time underground Ayers found a friendly left wing federal judge who blamed the FBI for something he called "illegal surveillance" and Ayers was a free man.

It's a tad more serious than that, though by no means has it been conclusively proven...

Choose your link, but the story is pretty much the same:

A federal judge cited new evidence of potential terrorism sympathies Wednesday in denying bail for a longtime mechanic charged with sabotaging an American Airlines jetliner that prosecutors say could have caused it to crash with 150 people aboard.

US Magistrate Judge Chris McAliley imposed pretrial detention for Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani at the hearing in Miami federal court.

The new evidence presented by prosecutors includes that Alani has a brother in Iraq who may be involved with the Islamic State extremist group as well as statements Alani made about wishing Allah would use "divine powers" to harm on non-Muslims

Prosecutors say a mechanic who allegedly sabotaged a 150-person American Airlines jet may have ties to ISIS

The saga of the American Airlines mechanic charged with sabotaging a plane took another disturbing turn Wednesday when a federal judge in Florida denied bail over concerns about the worker's potential terrorism ties.

Prosecutors cited two factors in pushing for the continued jailing of Abdul-Majeed Maroud Ahmed Alani, a 60-year-old mechanic who was with American since 1988 and previously worked for Alaska Airlines: he has a brother in Iraq who may be involved with the Islamic State extremist group and has made statements about wishing harm on non-Muslims, according to the Miami Herald and the Associated Press.

“I have evidence before me that suggests you could be sympathetic to terrorists,” U.S. Magistrate Judge Chris McAliley said during the bond hearing, the Herald reported.

Possible terror ties in American Airlines sabotage case? Prosecutor says yes

A federal judge Wednesday denied bail to an American Airlines mechanic accused of tampering with an aircraft with 150 people on board, saying he had seen evidence suggesting the mechanic had terrorist sympathies.

Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani, a naturalized U.S. citizen who was born and has family in Iraq, was arrested Sept. 5 after admitting to investigators he had tampered with the aircraft’s navigation system before it took off from Miami International Airport. Alani told investigators he had been involved in a contract dispute with the airline, and had disabled the system so he could get more overtime working to fix the problem. He was charged with “willfully damaging, destroying or disabling an aircraft.”

But prosecutors presented what they said was new evidence in court, alleging that Alani lied about traveling to Iraq in March to visit his brother, whom he had previously told a colleague was a member of ISIS, the Miami Herald reported.

They also said that they had found an ISIS video on Alani’s phone showing an execution, accompanied by an Arabic text message from Alani to somebody else asking Allah to take revenge against non-Muslims, according to NBC News. They also said he had sent $700 to somebody in Iraq.

Mechanic Accused of Sabotaging American Airlines Flight Could Have Ties to Terrorism, Prosecutors Say

American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging jet may have terrorist ties, feds say

American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging plane denied bail over possible terrorist ties

American Airlines Mechanic Accused of Plane Sabotage May Have Ties to Terrorists, U.S. Says

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/american-airlines-mechanic-accused-sabotage-210211887.html

True enough. If he wanted to crash the plane, there would have been much better ways to do it.

So if someone shoots at you but misses he can claim he wasn't trying to kill you because if he really had wanted to, he would have hit you?

Maybe because it wasn't terrorism? Sheesh. Read the whole article.
Tampering with an Airplane is a terrorist act
International legal instruments | Counter-Terrorism Implementation Task Force
Your link does not say it is a terrorist act in and of itself, only that it is a crime, which I agree with,

Your obsessive need to defend evil is astounding.

This guy is caught on tape tampering with an aircraft navigation system and you don't see any evidence he tried to down it. You have an amazing ability to blind yourself.

Do you defend him because he's Muslim?

Because he was reported to be interested in ISIS?

Or just because he tried to murder Americans?
No one is defending him. He committed a crime. Whether it was a terrorist act remains to be seen.

You’re just hot and heavy to find something to blame on Moslems after a so many rightwing attacks.

Forum List

Back