While leftist are chasing their tail over fake right wing terrorism

No one is defending him. He committed a crime. Whether it was a terrorist act remains to be seen.

You’re just hot and heavy to find something to blame on Moslems after a so many rightwing attacks.
Yes, Joe is defending him. Joe defends Iran, too.

I asked him the questions because I didn't know whether he supported them because they're Muslim or because they want to kill Americans.

I've personally got nothing against any group not harming anyone. Iran and this dipshit don't fit into that category.

We have the real threat of Islamic terrorism in America. Islamophobia doesn't exist when the threat is real.
Why did the media go silent over this Moslem terrorist?
Why was this guy even hired? The mechanic, Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani
American Airlines mechanic charged with sabotaging a plane

Maybe because it wasn't terrorism? Sheesh. Read the whole article.
Tampering with an Airplane is a terrorist act
International legal instruments | Counter-Terrorism Implementation Task Force
Your link does not say it is a terrorist act in and of itself, only that it is a crime, which I agree with,
That whole link was about terrorist acts.

Yes, Joe is defending him. Joe defends Iran, too.

I asked him the questions because I didn't know whether he supported them because they're Muslim or because they want to kill Americans.

I've personally got nothing against any group not harming anyone. Iran and this dipshit don't fit into that category.

Um, no one "defended" him. I just pointed out this isn't what you are claiming.

If the guy WANTED to kill Americans, there were so many ways he could have done that by sabotaging the engines or the landing gear.

SA is a strategic ally. There are 5 US military bases in SA that are necessary if we want to minimize terrorism spreading from the ME to the US.

Why is it a "Strategic Ally"? Why are we over there at all?

Oh, yeah. Oil. Zionism. That's why we are over there.

No Moslem should be allowed in America much less near an airplane

Well, if Americans weren't so dumb and bad at math, we'd be able to find ones who can work on planes.

No, I spelled it designed for your fear of Moslems. It's so bad you can't even speak out against them on a discussion board.

No, you spelled both words wrong... because you are an illiterate redneck.

JobB and his blindness is why they are here

Not at all.

The thing is, we never have a discussion about why people from the other side of the planet want to kill us.

Our Middle East policy is one of sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and then complaining about getting stung. That's when we aren't breeding bigger and nastier hornets.

Keep in mind, Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were both guys the CIA told Ronny Ray-gun we could work with.

So let's look at the reason they hate us.

We support Israel, no matter what Israel does to the Palestinians.
We prop up awful governments, like the Saudis
We economically and militarily punish regimes that disagree with us.

We interfere and make things worse. The Chaos in Iraq today is far worse than if we just left Saddam alone. If we let the Soviets install a communist government in Afghanistan, we wouldn't still be fighting there today. The regime that took over Iran in 1979 is much worse than if we had just minded our own business in 1953 and overthrew their democratically elected government we didn't like.

There is a great movie called the "Battle of Algiers" about the fight between the French and the Algerians in the 1950's. And at one point, they capture a rebel leader, and the French Media ask him why they put bombs in women's baskets. The Rebel leader replies,"Why do you drop bombs from airplanes? We'd gladly exchange our baskets for your planes."

But this is all too complicated for you, so just tell yourself that their worship of a Bronze Age Sky Pixie is much worse than your worship of a Bronze Age Sky Pixie.
Irrelevant

I told you it was too complicated for you. Seriously, Cleetus, you done der didn't understand the big words, did you?

Your obsessive need to defend evil is astounding.

This guy is caught on tape tampering with an aircraft navigation system and you don't see any evidence he tried to down it. You have an amazing ability to blind yourself.

If he was trying to down it, he would have fucked with the engines or the landing gear. The navigation system not so much.

So if someone shoots at you but misses he can claim he wasn't trying to kill you because if he really had wanted to, he would have hit you?

Funny thing... we have so many assholes with guns in this country we can't lock the ones who miss up.

Prosecutors cited two factors in pushing for the continued jailing of Abdul-Majeed Maroud Ahmed Alani, a 60-year-old mechanic who was with American since 1988 and previously worked for Alaska Airlines: he has a brother in Iraq who may be involved with the Islamic State extremist group and has made statements about wishing harm on non-Muslims, according to the Miami Herald and the Associated Press.

Okay, my brother is a Trump supporter who blurts out racist crap on a regular basis. Since when do we prosecute people for what their family members believe in.

JobB and his blindness is why they are here

Not at all.

The thing is, we never have a discussion about why people from the other side of the planet want to kill us.

Our Middle East policy is one of sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and then complaining about getting stung. That's when we aren't breeding bigger and nastier hornets.

Keep in mind, Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were both guys the CIA told Ronny Ray-gun we could work with.

So let's look at the reason they hate us.

We support Israel, no matter what Israel does to the Palestinians.
We prop up awful governments, like the Saudis
We economically and militarily punish regimes that disagree with us.

We interfere and make things worse. The Chaos in Iraq today is far worse than if we just left Saddam alone. If we let the Soviets install a communist government in Afghanistan, we wouldn't still be fighting there today. The regime that took over Iran in 1979 is much worse than if we had just minded our own business in 1953 and overthrew their democratically elected government we didn't like.

There is a great movie called the "Battle of Algiers" about the fight between the French and the Algerians in the 1950's. And at one point, they capture a rebel leader, and the French Media ask him why they put bombs in women's baskets. The Rebel leader replies,"Why do you drop bombs from airplanes? We'd gladly exchange our baskets for your planes."

But this is all too complicated for you, so just tell yourself that their worship of a Bronze Age Sky Pixie is much worse than your worship of a Bronze Age Sky Pixie.
Irrelevant

I told you it was too complicated for you. Seriously, Cleetus, you done der didn't understand the big words, did you?
Well son when you have something of relevance to add I let you join in the adult conversation. Only a dumbass would choose to support the democrat agenda.

This guy is caught on tape tampering with an aircraft navigation system and you don't see any evidence he tried to down it. You have an amazing ability to blind yourself.

If he was trying to down it, he would have fucked with the engines or the landing gear. The navigation system not so much.

So if someone shoots at you but misses he can claim he wasn't trying to kill you because if he really had wanted to, he would have hit you?

Funny thing... we have so many assholes with guns in this country we can't lock the ones who miss up.

Prosecutors cited two factors in pushing for the continued jailing of Abdul-Majeed Maroud Ahmed Alani, a 60-year-old mechanic who was with American since 1988 and previously worked for Alaska Airlines: he has a brother in Iraq who may be involved with the Islamic State extremist group and has made statements about wishing harm on non-Muslims, according to the Miami Herald and the Associated Press.

Okay, my brother is a Trump supporter who blurts out racist crap on a regular basis. Since when do we prosecute people for what their family members believe in.
Your honor I was just pointing a gun at them I never intended to shoot them. guess what would happen to that person

We have the real threat of Islamic terrorism in America. Islamophobia doesn't exist when the threat is real.

Wow, someone doing slipshod work now counts as "Terrorism"? Really?

Hey, maybe I can scream that next time I get bad service somewhere. Take that fry cook to Gitmo!!!

Did you read the article. He was tampering with the plane so it would crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that why he tampered some more to make sure the instruments picked up the tampering?

Your honor I was just pointing a gun at them I never intended to shoot them. guess what would happen to that person
If it's an illegal alien shooting a white woman in San Francisco he would walk. With the compliments of the city.

We've had a few of those "fake" right wing terrorists who were posters here.....
Yes in deed right right terrorism is fake news. Moslem terrorism is real

Well son when you have something of relevance to add I let you join in the adult conversation. Only a dumbass would choose to support the democrat agenda.

I'd be more impressed with your "adult" conversation if you can't rise above 'That's dumb". That's what a little kid says.

He'd probably just get a fine... unless he was a redneck in a red state pointing his gun at a brown person. Then he'd probably get a medal.

I'd be more impressed with your "adult" conversation if you can't rise above 'That's dumb". That's what a little kid says.

He'd probably just get a fine... unless he was a redneck in a red state pointing his gun at a brown person. Then he'd probably get a medal.
So says the retard

If it's an illegal alien shooting a white woman in San Francisco he would walk. With the compliments of the city.

Yes. We don't put people in prison for accidents. If we did, we'd have a few thousands gun owners in prison who've accidentally shot their friends and family.
Plenty of innocent people have went to prison. For decades

Forum List

Back