Heisman Goes To The Player With The Most Hype....Not The Best Player

That's not an ad hominem attack. Trying google if you need a definition.
Actually you need to look it up. Ad hominem means getting nasty without any provocation....claiming I was talking out of my ass rather than pointing out in a friendly manner where I was wrong. Thus your false statement inflamed the situation rather than improved dialog. Then you pulled a Hamas and accused me of doing exactly what you had already done.

"Ad hominem fallacies are considered to be uncivil and do not help creating a constructive atmosphere for dialogue to flourish."

So basically STFU Couchpotato.

Actually you need to look it up. Ad hominem means getting nasty without any provocation....claiming I was talking out of my ass rather than pointing out in a friendly manner where I was wrong. Thus your false statement inflamed the situation rather than improved dialog. Then you pulled a Hamas and accused me of doing exactly what you had already done.

"Ad hominem fallacies are considered to be uncivil and do not help creating a constructive atmosphere for dialogue to flourish."

Google isnt that hard.

ad hom·inem
[ad ˈhɒmɪnɛm]

ADJECTIVE
  1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining:
    "an ad hominem response.

talk out (of) (one's) ass​

1. rude slang To say foolish things; to talk of nonsense.Don't pay Jonathan any mind, Mary, he's just talking out his ass again.
2. rude slang To exaggerate one's achievements or knowledge of some subject; to bluff or boast.Dorothy keeps saying she can outrun anyone in our school, but she's talking out of her ass if you ask me.It seemed like the candidate was talking out of his ass for a while when the debate turned to the topic of tax policy and

Which was what you were doing when you said Portland State was a good team and that Bo Nix wasnt getting garbage time stats against garbage teams.

If QB stats are considered then that would be an acceptable way to determine. It evens the playing field.
It is a team game and yes the quarterback is a key player. Still there are to many other variables to just go with the team with the most wins. Yet sometimes it is.

My belief is that a quarterback success is based on their skill but also on the ability of his team mates.

If QB stats are considered then that would be an acceptable way to determine. It evens the playing field.
It is a team game and yes the quarterback is a key player. Still there are to many other variables to just go with the team with the most wins. Yet sometimes it is.

My belief is that a quarterback success is based on their skill but also on the ability of his team mates.

Football is a team sport. Having a gifted QB but an offensive line that can't block is a disaster. But a mediocre QB with a solid O-line can look good. The O-line will make or break a QB or RB. WRs need a good QB. And without excellent receivers, a good defensive secondary will feast.

Forum List

Back