Which is the greater problem for America?

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
May 6, 2013
USA
Cops sometimes shooting unarmed persons who resisted arrest, or, deadbeat parents having kids they are unwilling to support?

Discuss.

Cops sometimes shooting unarmed persons who resisted arrest, or, deadbeat parents having kids they are unwilling to support?

Discuss.

Having a national debt unpayably large is the only real problem. So long as that remains, a nationwide collapse is unavoidable.

This old man really is tryin' to use the story of that recent cop shooting to attract as much attention to himself as possible, isn't he?

We get it. You don't like "deadbeat dads" and your preferred stance regarding law enforcement is tongue in ass.

Well...cops shoot and kill about 1, 000 a year. Or...about 0.1% of cops. Id say at LEAST 700 of those are clearly unquestionably justified.

So lets say about 200 or so shaky shootings or even clear bad shoots.

Versus.....

Millions of children with no father or child support...growing up poor and with no positive influence...most destined for a life of poverty and crime.

Hmmmm. Seeing as Problem 2 directly leads to Problem 1 and is MUCH more vast and common....problem 2 is worse.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 65
Well...cops shoot and kill about 1, 000 a year. Or...about 0.1% of cops. Id say at LEAST 700 of those are clearly unquestionably justified.

Versus.....

Millions of children with no father or child support...growing up poor and with no positive influence...most destined for a life of poverty and crime.

Hmmmm. Seeing as Problem 2 directly leads to Problem 1 and is MUCH more vast and common....problem 2 is worse.

If only life was this myopic. Of those millions of children raised in single parent families (there are, contrary to popular belief, apparently, single men raising children alone), many are doing so because of divorce, death in the family (mom or died died), and various other reasons. My father, a WWII vet who was exposed to some really bad pesticides in the military and developed leukemia, died when I was 5 years old, leaving my mother to fend for herself with 7 children. And we managed to turn out okay, thanks for asking.

Versus.....

If only life was this myopic. Of those millions of children raised in single parent families (there are, contrary to popular belief, apparently, single men raising children alone), many are doing so because of divorce, death in the family (mom or died died), and various other reasons. My father, a WWII vet who was exposed to some really bad pesticides in the military and developed leukemia, died when I was 5 years old, leaving my mother to fend for herself with 7 children. And we managed to turn out okay, thanks for asking.
Did you live in a culture/neighborhood where criminal gangs influenced you and the other fatherless children around you? If not, then you have your answer as to why you "turned out ok". Fatherless households are a tremendous problem for black America. Ignoring that problem is irresponsible and shameful.

Versus.....

Did you live in a culture/neighborhood where criminal gangs influenced you and the other fatherless children around you? If not, then you have your answer as to why you "turned out ok". Fatherless households are a tremendous problem for black America. Ignoring that problem is irresponsible and shameful.
More whites grow up in single parent homes than blacks. They have gangs, killings, drug moms, etc. You are a simpleton.

Versus.....

African Americans aren't the only ones with fatherless (or motherless) children. So why single them out? That seems to me to be much more irresponsible. If a woman leaves an abusive relationship with her husband, who are you to deny her the support she needs?

Forum List

Back