MEMORY PIZZA reopens and remains true to its opinion

pismoe

Platinum Member
May 17, 2014
only casualty seems to be a leftist gym teacher at a local nearby school that threatened violence by threatening to burn down the pizza store . --- Pizza shop survives threats re-opens today in Indiana --- according to story the majority of donation money goes to charity and some to the 'Florist Lady' that is being picked on by lefties . progressives and democrats in Washington State . So read the news and weep or cheer !! I am quietly cheering !!

HEARD that ehh Delta ?? I 'HEARD' that the pizza is even more tasty after crushing the lefties and they still won't cater weird weddings that violate their standards .

If I am going to commit the terribly unhealthy deed of consuming pizza... it better be damn good pizza. I could care less about what religious indoctrination the owners have succumbed to.​

I don't think that's the case OldSchool , the young daughter still says that she won't cater gay functions like BOGUS weddings as a matter of conscience . Yeah , I think that you are WRONG OldSchool and I'm happy to point that out !!

I don't think that's the case OldSchool , the young daughter still says that she won't cater gay functions like weddings as a matter of conscience . Yeah , I think that you are WRONG OldSchool and I'm happy to point that out !!
I doubt that shithole has ever catered a wedding. So even before the Religious Discrimination law was passed it wouldn't have affected them in the least.

But I AM glad that Indiana clarified that if they DID advertise that they catered weddings, they wouldn't be able to discriminate against a gay couple. :thup:

I don't think that's the case OldSchool , the young daughter still says that she won't cater gay functions like weddings as a matter of conscience . Yeah , I think that you are WRONG OldSchool and I'm happy to point that out !!
I doubt that shithole has ever catered a wedding. So even before the Religious Discrimination law was passed it wouldn't have affected them in the least.

But I AM glad that Indiana clarified that if they DID advertise that they catered weddings, they wouldn't be able to discriminate against a gay couple. :thup:

Just tell them whatever date they want it is already filled.

p

Who Con65 said something smart! I think a gay angel just sprouted wings!

Cool OldSchool , they don't cater bogus weddings and never have . It is their policy to never cater a BOGUS wedding so its all cool . Hey , they got rich not catering bogus weddings , almost a million dollars Sir !!

p

When you said gay angel, you said something stupid.

Cool OldSchool , they don't cater bogus weddings and never have . It is their policy to never cater a BOGUS wedding so its all cool . Hey , they got rich not catering bogus weddings , almost a million dollars ir !!
Nice! Memories Pizza gets a ton of money, and gay people are not allowed to be discriminated against in the state of Indiana! Everyone wins! Fantastic! :clap:

Cool OldSchool , they don't cater bogus weddings and never have . It is their policy to never cater a BOGUS wedding so its all cool . Hey , they got rich not catering bogus weddings , almost a million dollars ir !!
Nice! Memories Pizza gets a ton of money, and gay people are not allowed to be discriminated against in the state of Indiana! Everyone wins! Fantastic! :clap:

Telling the faggots the dates they request aren't available isn't discrimination. There simply isn't an opening when they want it.

p

When you said gay angel, you said something stupid.
Bi-curious angel? :eusa_think:

Think you are talking about satan or one of his demons OldSchool !!

Forum List

Back